Such a shameless man this is who could not recognize hina karan worth.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Please show respect for marriage that it is not a toy that can be returned and repurchased again and again.

Being in this industry actors need to prove their worth each and everyday because as seen here you can give a show your everything for 8 years and be forgotten and replaced. To say that my team of a 150 know why I choose to acknowledge or not acknowledge something well that is truly a low blow. Don't be surprised if he says the same thing when the current leads have done all they could have done for this show and the story moves on. Also one day all good things must come to an end.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Just terrible. That is all I got to say about RS. EK is far better to knowledge her employees and stars than this guy. IMO

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

God knows what happened between these two. šŸ˜† But from what I have seen in the show, they did explore Aksharaā€™s character to itā€™s maximum potential. Itā€™s not that she left them mid way. These two must put their animosity to rest.. itā€™s been too much time.. 

rose2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

God knows what happened between these two. šŸ˜† But from what I have seen in the show, they did explore Aksharaā€™s character to itā€™s maximum potential. Itā€™s not that she left them mid way. These two must put their animosity to rest.. itā€™s been too much time.. 

He said how people appear in interviews is different than what they are like when the cameras are shut off.  Here I see someone on camera showing his true colors. 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

He said how people appear in interviews is different than what they are like when the cameras are shut off.  Here I see someone on camera showing his true colors. 

šŸ˜†

Even if she was different when the camera was shut down, she did give all that was professionally expected of her. Of course, we would never really know what happened behind the scenes, but then again it canā€™t be denied that she was a very important part of his long running show. How did they work together for 8 years and suddenly when the character was about to be over, came to know each otherā€™s true colours.. šŸ˜†

rose2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

šŸ˜†

Even if she was different when the camera was shut down, she did give all that was professionally expected of her. Of course, we would never really know what happened behind the scenes, but then again it canā€™t be denied that she was a very important part of his long running show. How did they work together for 8 years and suddenly when the character was about to be over, came to know each otherā€™s true colours.. šŸ˜†

Relations don't matter in this industry because it is all about TRP and $$$$$. He didn't complain anything when show was on 7 days a week. (yes that is right!) Naitik and Akshara could be seen on this show on Saturday and Sunday episodes. There also used to be many maha episodes. That is how dedicated they were to this show. When he no longer had use for them he replaced them and forgot them. I predict Mishbir will gain more popularity than Kaira. In the end he wins.

Yes the show reached 3000 episodes but does he not see audience is not happy with this track and how leads are being portrayed?

aasmanviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Irrespective of whether RS acknowledges Hinaā€™s contribution or not, Hina has proved her mettle. From being the face of YRKKH to moving on to another successful show, to Cannes festival, to her upcoming Hollywood movie, she is all over.

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

Relations don't matter in this industry because it is all about TRP and $$$$$. He didn't complain anything when show was on 7 days a week. (yes that is right!) Naitik and Akshara could be seen on this show on Saturday and Sunday episodes. There also used to be many maha episodes. That is how dedicated they were to this show. When he no longer had use for them he replaced them and forgot them. I predict Mishbir will gain more popularity than Kaira. In the end he wins.

Yes the show reached 3000 episodes but does he not see audience is not happy with this track and how leads are being portrayed?

Hina did a fabulous job..however there were complains of her ...being on set and the pay and all. Also she left because she was too young to play a role of mother in law...and in a recent interview she said she doesnt remember anything about yrkkh..

Her exact words were.

ā€œI donā€™t even remember. I swear. Everybody knows that I have this problem of forgetting everything. I donā€™t remember anything. I actually donā€™t remember anything about my show which I did for eight years. Isnā€™t it strange? This is how I am in real life. I move on very easily.ā€ also she said that  no one other then her has done a show for 8 years...with full blown controversy following it... and regardless of this we dont know that RS called up and she refused to come..or he didnt call her at all...dont know...so i dont think we should all get into this. As a character i love akshara and respect hina for that. 

And for karan ...they should have called him but then varsha ..shourya.and many more actors were also not present. 

I wish they would show us a reunion....sort of. I would love to see karan and hina coming back

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This guy, Rajan Shahi is disgusting. His true colors have come out now. Whatever be the problem with Hina, he used to tell earlier that Hina had ego issues and she was too dramatic but one cannot deny the fact that Hina did give more than 100 % to the show. When Hina was leaving, she gave interviews which said, that Rajan is not treating well. They both spoke against each other indirectly. Although Akshara's character was explored completely and for that I believe, Rajan should have thanked or called her. Or at least they could have mentioned previous cast.

Also, Rajan never spoke bad of Karan and Karan too never spoke bad of him ever. Still, Rajan did not mentioned him or his contribution. Karan too gave more than 100 % to this show, and Naitik's character was explored completely. We saw changes in both Akshara and Naitik over the years. For this, Rajan should have mentioned Karan.

Not only Karan and Hina, he should have thanked all the original cast. They were big part of the show. How can someone forget Sonali Verma aka Gayatri's demise track and how gracefully it was handled. We got Maha Episodes for that and we got Monday to Sunday Episodes at some point of time. Those actors worked tremendously for this show and producer can't even thank them. 

How can he forget his roots is what my problem is with him. The way he's being egoistic and ghamandi shows that whatever he used to say about Hina, Karan and all that time, whatever sweet gestures he used to say was just momentary showoff. He replaced them and this could happen to current leads too. Because he only cares for money now and nothing else. Look at what YRKKH has become. Ocer 10 years, the realistic show has DIED already. That's why I always say, RIP YRKKH.