Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

All I am saying it doesn't cost anything to be nice to people and acknowledge their contribution.  You don't burn bridges because you never know who you will need in the future.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Okay I am going to go on a limb here and say...Hina showed us shes super insecure in bigg boss can u imagine how she felt when kaira were there getting more attention then her. 

Hence after her probably throwing her weight around for a bit can you imagine rajan probably reached the conclusion he ddn need her. 

Now I am not hating on hina because i feel that she is gorgeous like i love her style and her playing komolika🤣shes hilarious but I know from just seeing how she is, she is insecure.

Very insecure...She is closer to people who dont threaten her fame ...Rohan, Kanchi, Ashnoor...

Shivangi is close to alot of people in the industry like shweta tiwari etc...but why not hina think about it? 

This story about forgetting things and moving on could have been phrased better she could have just said that shes in a new phase of her life... 

Rajan shahi probably thought nobody would hire her again....But i loved that she got the role of komolika

And i like how star plus is oblivious to the feud and make hina give shivi and momo awards...

I think acting wise for actors its better not to stick to the same role for 8 years etc... Like on some level i feel momo and shivi should try different roles like dont they get bored with such basic roles...okay wait momo is atleast gray as kartik...

but naira only cries and does things she ddn mean to then gets blamed for them rinse repeat...

AnyaRSingh thumbnail

No comment for karan...I dont like him. Even as naitik he was annoying...

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

No comment for karan...I dont like him. Even as naitik he was annoying...

I’m not a hins or karan fan but I don’t hate them either but why do you dislike karan? Seems like a decent and grounded guy with no ego. 

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Personal equation aside , I think it's part of professional decorum to mention and acknowledge all the cast and crew members who have been or had contributed to it's success at any period of time, at such a memorable milestone of the show. Why can't behave professionally?? It's basic manners to acknowledge Hina and Karan,  whose contributions towards the show can not be questioned. 

AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Whats the point of uncle rajan acknowledging people who dont care🤣even if he put hina and karans name in i dont think hina would care shed probably be like what show i dont remember ðŸ¤£doing any show for 8 years...

While karans probably too busy drawing hearts at home for nisha...

But still should mention previous cast members who left...would have been a nice touch...

on his part...