Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes Yep GIF - Yes Yep Yup GIFs

I was truly and genuinely being nice this time and look what happened. 😂😂😂

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Journey95

Lol right? Not like being a great actress was ever important to be successful in Bollywood. And at least Shraddha doesn't have a weird accent & can speak properly HIndi. Not to mention these days she looks way better than  Katrina

Were you not one of the members who were objecting to Deepika being brought in a Kat thread?? Now you and other Deepu fans are bringing Kat in an unrelated thread to mock her..... 😃

Dekho...sab karte hain...tumne bhi kiya....ab aage se object mat karna theek hai?😃

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

bring it on! with gif u got so badly hurt, its funny🤣

other user brought her but ur holier than thou attitude is funny. U just need a chance to bash her and  u said i dont talk about her in another topic. u r the one who changed tunes. so u stay as one big hypocrite😈 dont cry when others bash ur fave!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151266748?tid=5114294

serve the tea

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151263427?tid=5114294

hypocrisy at its finest🤣

Rowdy Ronaldo....🤣...

Originally posted by: Justwatching

Want to see these two together on screen! 💜💜💜

WOW they look so good together...❤️..never thought that Shraddha would look good with people like Prabhas or Hritik since she is so petite and delicate ..but what do I know😆

Dude you seem insecure and salty by the way you respond to Katrina being trashed here. Constantly diverting attention from her shitty acting skills to other stuff. This thread became also about Katrina once the OP posted the gif, get over it. 

No it did not....unless Katrina was in the opening post ...😆....stop making ur own rules....and no one is asking u not to bash Kat even if the thread not related to her....all we are saying ki.....why raise objections when others do that??😆

Grow up mate, you give a bad name to Katrina fans with the way you just keep rambling like a triggered butthurt fool. Clearly me bashing Katrina won't affect her but based on your hilariously sad reactions, it's affecting you..A LOT. I'm staying calm here while you can't stop acting like a childish brat (but is still delusional enough to believe he is "fine" and acting normal)

Also this is my real id, what the hell is up with you..you seem to be imagining a lot of bullshit today.  I'll keep bashing Katrina so get ready to get salty many more times, I'm sure you will use cheap tactics like this again and distract from the fact that she is a shitty actress lol

Why didn't you give this advise to the member who was calling others haters and obsessing over Deepika??

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Clarification regarding the Katrina gif since it caused so much misunderstanding. 

SH as usual was doing what he always does and I was countering his arguments. I did not post that Kat gif with the intention of bashing her. If people read SH and my convo from the start I was countering his arguments that Shraddha's hits will not propel her position or make her a top actress since she is not a good actress. I posted Kat's gif as an example of an actress who is not known for her acting chops yet is a top actress. The gif was not posted to convey something negative as some people seemed to think. It was posted to convey if Kat could do it why can't Shraddha do too. Seriously I made this thread to celebrate Shraddha's success was defending Shraddha by comparing her to Kat it was not a negative comparison  at all... SH might disagree but he seemed to have understood my point. 

Ps: did not posted that gif to make this thread a Kat bashing thread.

Neither did I post Deepu's gif with any malice in that Kat thread.....it was just a gif to show mere dil ka haal....and Deepu wasn't even bashed....SLB got bashed(YAYYY).....and I was called haterZZZ and obsessed.....fir kya tha...poori raat Rani Sa neend mein ...nainowali gaa gaa kar mujhe darati rahi...kal toh mera bad luck he kharab tha😭

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

No it did not....unless Katrina was in the opening post ...😆....stop making ur own rules....and no one is asking u not to bash Kat even if the thread not related to her....all we are saying ki.....why raise objections when others do that??😆

No but OP posted a gif of Katrina which I misunderstood. I thought it was about how lackluster performances (that SH talked about regarding Shraddha) don't mean anything since Katrina became so popular as well. 

That's the only reason I replied to that (didn't bring up Katrina out of nowhere) which made that Katrina fanboy go mad.

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Neither did I post Deepu's gif with any malice in that Kat thread.....it was just a gif to show mere dil ka haal....and Deepu wasn't even bashed....SLB got bashed(YAYYY).....and I was called haterZZZ and obsessed.....fir kya tha...poori raat Rani Sa neend mein ...nainowali gaa gaa kar mujhe darati rahi...kal toh mera bad luck he kharab tha😭

How are people supposed to know that when her acting in that movie is often bashed her and gifs are posted? 

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

How are people supposed to know that when her acting in that movie is often bashed her and gifs are posted? 

I did not randomly post a Kat gif. SH and I were having a convo. The gif was posted in reply to SH's comment where he said Shraddha can not cement her position if she can't act. I gave him an example of an actress who has already become a top actress despite her bad acting to prove if she can why can't Shraddha.