Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Batti was before Stree.

Stree-Saaho-Chichorre make 3 back to back hit no?

No it came out one month after Stree

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Melissaa

If her upcoming movies  Baaghi 3 and Street Dancer become big hits her position will be further cemented. 

She needs to actually act ... in order for things to cement lol 

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

No it came out one month after Stree

I was confused since both the movies came out almost at the same time last year..

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

She needs to actually act ... in order for things to cement lol 

Lol right? Not like being a great actress was ever important to be successful in Bollywood. And at least Shraddha doesn't have a weird accent & can speak properly HIndi. Not to mention these days she looks way better than  Katrina

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Lol right? Not like being a great actress was ever important to be successful in Bollywood. And at least Shraddha doesn't have a weird accent & can speak properly HIndi. Not to mention these days she looks way better than  Katrina

Sure but at least Katrina has some movies where she did act well! Even won a few awards for her acting in Zero. Right now Shraddha wont even get nominated because her performance is that useless 

I love Shraddha but girl needs to step it up big time.  Its been 7 years since Aashiqui and shes still doing nothing.

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I like Shraddha. I saw her in Haider and I thought she was great.

I haven't seen any of her other films. She should bask in the glory. These are generally short lived.

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Sure but at least Katrina has some movies where she did act well! Even won a few awards for her acting in Zero. Right now Shraddha wont even get nominated because her performance is that useless 

I love Shraddha but girl needs to step it up big time.  Its been 7 years since Aashiqui and shes still doing nothing.

Apart from Zero (which would still be average for most actresses) which movies did Katrina act well? She has always been lacking and Bharat again showed that she didn't continue to improve

I agree Shraddha should do more meaningful roles but she is at least better than Katrina, like I said at least she can speak properly Hindi and her dialogue delivery is better as well. There is more potential for her, once she is actually casted in movies where she can shine

she is really bankable. her plus point is her mass appeal to public especially theatre going tharkis not just multiplex. she is number one this year in my opinion

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

Apart from Zero (which would still be average for most actresses) which movies did Katrina act well? She has always been lacking and Bharat again showed that she didn't continue to improve

I agree Shraddha should do more meaningful roles but she is at least better than Katrina, like I said at least she can speak properly Hindi and her dialogue delivery is better as well. There is more potential for her, once she is actually casted in movies where she can shine

u said u dont brink katrina in another thread and here u go. Lol .. ðŸ¤£

Only in the topics that are about her so that's a bad argument. 

lol funny🤣😆

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago