Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Good for her. Her unfussy personality is refreshing. She seems super nice. True girl next door. 

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

u said u dont brink katrina in another thread and here u go. Lol .. 🤣

It wasn't me..another user posted a gif of Katrina and I responded. Stay mad though

Originally posted by: Journey95

It wasn't me..another user posted a gif of Katrina and I responded. Stay mad though

bring it on! with gif u got so badly hurt, its funny🤣

other user brought her but ur holier than thou attitude is funny. U just need a chance to bash her and  u said i dont talk about her in another topic. u r the one who changed tunes. so u stay as one big hypocrite😈 dont cry when others bash ur fave!

Only in the topics that are about her so that's a bad argument. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151266748?tid=5114294

serve the tea

Her haters seem obsessed with her and spend a lot of time focusing on her lol

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151263427?tid=5114294

hypocrisy at its finest🤣

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Apart from Zero (which would still be average for most actresses) which movies did Katrina act well? She has always been lacking and Bharat again showed that she didn't continue to improve

I agree Shraddha should do more meaningful roles but she is at least better than Katrina, like I said at least she can speak properly Hindi and her dialogue delivery is better as well. There is more potential for her, once she is actually casted in movies where she can shine

Shraddha hasnt been given those kind of opportunities and I dont know if she will! She wont have a big role in Baaghi-3, Street Dancer or Stree-2. Shes extremely successful but also not really achieving anything at the same time. 

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Want to see these two together on screen! 💜💜💜

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Like her onscreen and offscreen ❤️

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

bring it on! with gif u got so badly hurt, its funny🤣

other user brought her but ur holier than thou attitude is funny. U just need a chance to bash her and  u said i dont talk about her in another topic. u r the one who changed tunes. so u stay as one big hypocrite😈 dont cry when others bash ur fave!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151266748?tid=5114294

serve the tea

hypocrisy at its finest🤣

Dude you seem insecure and salty by the way you respond to Katrina being trashed here. Constantly diverting attention from her shitty acting skills to other stuff. This thread became also about Katrina once the OP posted the gif, get over it. 

Mulann thumbnail

Finally she's getting what she deserves ❤️

Irony how her contemporaries big projects are tanking and she is doing well with small projects like Stree and Chichhoree. 

Hope she does well in future too. 

Karankhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Her next with varun willbe also hit so yes she is rulling

Dude you seem insecure and salty by the way you respond to Katrina being trashed here. Constantly diverting attention from her shitty acting skills to other stuff. This thread became also about Katrina once the OP posted the gif, get over it. 

insecure of what lol? u r the one who is coming as salty and hypocrite. Now u r angry bcoz ur double standards has been exposed. I won't spoil your party but don't preach others when they post your faves gif! The gif was in fun way but u made it about katrina. U come as hypocrite when u were salty about deepika's gif posted in other post and noone has said a thing about her. But u guys made a big deal of a simple gif and then u guys play your victim card. Hilarious as usual 🤣! So don't talk about diverting attention when u did the same in other post writing lectures there loll... U can trash kat all day but don't cry when ur fave gets the same treatment! 😳 

I am over it  but hypocrisy amuses me big time! Lets others see it too👏  Stay bitter!!!

Her haters seem obsessed with her and spend a lot of time focusing on her lol

How about applying  this to urself first before pointing fingers at others bcoz u r the one who is cmng as obsessed and focused on kat all the time. Practice what you preach or else don't!!! 🤣

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago