Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

Hey can you please share the name of this show and the time at which it airs? Sounds fascinating. I have always wanted to watch a show where the female lead is manipulative. Based on your description, it seems like the girl is a shrewd witch who knows how to make other characters dance to her tunes and get away with it.  Frankly refreshing compared to other daily soaps. Please share the requested information as am new to the forum. Your help is much appreciated :)

and this is the only problem

she neither do sacrifices nor she is shrewd botch

i wish she was atleast shrewd or can be totally mahan but she pretend to be mahan but is not but want people to consider her mahan

to all those people who r saying not to make mishti bashing post

then please not read it as i have already warned before

and i will make post as if i am watching a serial and giving my time to it 

i have the right to bash any character and their action if not like 

its u all bully fan

i dont ask people to do this that i just put my opinion and social media is only for that

but here people when not get reason they become either sarcastic or start giving advice or start bullying

adni143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believer09

So abir doing mistakes N admitting them make it perfectly fine...and mish doing introspection makes her mahaan🤔

For haldi incident, she was embarrassed like anything...she called bb to stick to her promise and remind her that she has separated a daughter from her father...For leg spraining incident, she didn’t scream at the top of her lungs that she sacrificed...bm being her mom knows her well...Oh boy, mish is the one who is always on  guilt trip...most of the time by meekuku and rest of the times, she does it herself ...I don’t recall when she said she is doing so much for her family....i am just flabbergasted by this😯😯

then why she not stick to her promise

as she promised to bb to leave maheshwari if bb has not broken her promise from her perspective

for leg spraining incident if it was right to sprain your leg just to make someone win when other person first of all not asked for it 

and thats why i am glad that especially mishti not got to know kuhu pyramid accident because after knowing even she would have been okay and asked kuhu if you want me to murder deliberately then also just tell me i will erase all proof before getting killed

adni143 thumbnail

for those who says my prediction always turn wrong

then right now whatever prediction i done only thinking that mishti character is different and i really was not able to accpet the fact that she is typical fl

so now i have came to reality and can predict in future episode mishti will be all ready for sacrifice and fans reaction even i know will justify it saying mishti loves abir and knows its very difficult for him to choose so she backed off so that abir has not to choose and knows kunal would not accept herand fans will even say i hope kuhu and kunal realise their mistake and see their pain( as kunal loves his brother and kuhu even love abir) and unite mishbir 

anyway if this prediction will turn wrong then i would be the happiest and i would accept your all bashing 

and i am sure this prediction will turn 500 percent true 

and if it will not turn true i promise i will quit this forum show dont know but forum definitely 

iamthat2019 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

i wish she was atleast shrewd or can be totally mahan but she pretend to be mahan but is not but want people to consider her mahan

its u all bully fan

i dont ask people to do this that i just put my opinion and social media is only for that

but here people when not get reason they become either sarcastic or start giving advice or start bullying

Just wanted to say nobody is being judgemental. You definitely have a right to voice your opinion and I'm sure we all appreciate that. The world is all about vibes. I guess Mishti's and your wavelength is not matching.you are definitely entitled to your POV and we acknowledge that.  lets all take it in good humour after all we are all following a show for entertainment. 🍻 cheers 

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Idont understand what r u trying to say .Mishti shouldn't show any emotion when someone insults her ?You wanted  her to create a scene admist of a festival. Is it wrong to expect a civilized conversation from Kunal ?

Bhagwan ji ko pray karna bhi galat hai ? She not only prays also tried to mend her relationship with Kunal. About godhana incident, marriage is a huge thing for a girl n her family .she was confused took her time called off engagement. Even if she sacrificed for kuhu n her family, she made sure Abir knows the truth, hence the letter.

Mishti has humane flaws but her characterization is one of best

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

its u all bully fan

So you can call out fans for defending Mishti but no one else can call you out for your skewed interpretations? 😆If you have the right to post whatever you wish on an open forum and rant about how fans will keep defending though Mishti sucks, everyone else is also allowed to react to your posts the way they please :)

Believer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

then why she not stick to her promise

as she promised to bb to leave maheshwari if bb has not broken her promise from her perspective

for leg spraining incident if it was right to sprain your leg just to make someone win when other person first of all not asked for it 

and thats why i am glad that especially mishti not got to know kuhu pyramid accident because after knowing even she would have been okay and asked kuhu if you want me to murder deliberately then also just tell me i will erase all proof before getting killed

She did stick to her promise...she was concerned about meenu before she confessed her feelings for abir in the temple...hadn’t abir come to bring her back, she wouldn’t have returned for kuku wedding...she had apprehensions about meeku not accepting her till now...you just cannot leave the love of your life just because his mom n bro do not like you...i have seen people in real life running from pillar to post to convince their family to accept their partners and not running away...

N if she does that i can imagine another post bashing her! 

Being the sacrificial lamb for kuhu, i do recall her deciding to confess her love for abir after email fiasco...I agree she should share it with abir but the girl was more focussed on her love for abir than hatred for kuhu!

misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

So you can call out fans for defending Mishti but no one else can call you out for your skewed interpretations? 😆If you have the right to post whatever you wish on an open forum and rant about how fans will keep defending though Mishti sucks, everyone else is also allowed to react to your posts the way they please :)

Oh so this was it! I get it now😆

Also, agree! 

@TM: It's an open forum. You have the right to post your opinion, the same way everyone else here has the right to react however they want to the posts you create. If you have the right to criticize a character on a show(reminder-the character has been written by someone else as well) for the inanest of things, everyone else on the forum have the right to not just defend her but also criticize the post you have written on the said character as well. 

Edited by misaki - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My god...you guys are on roll today...

10 pages😆

abha981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isolophiliac00

I agree, so much..

Mishti is the reason behind everyone’s misery in this show.. when kunal manhandled her, she should have just fallen to his feet and said sorry to lord kunal.. how dumb can she be to want to surprise her boyfriend.. like who does that in today’s times..🤦‍♀️

And then she shouldn’t have looked at anyone like what is this idiot going on about.. rather she should just hidden her face so that no one can see her expressions and left from there.. because her expressions triggered a fight between two brothers..🤔  

And walking away.. oh my god!!!.. she should have just rotated on the spot and fly away like shaktimaan.. bcoz again all that triggered Abir was her walking dheere dheere, showing her expressions in broad day light...🤷‍♀️

I was really pissed off after seeing the epi and kunals behaviour was like a toddler.... Refusing to act like a sane person... Phewwww... But this post has made my day. Take a bow... Loved thr shaktimaan reference hahahaha