Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I understand Kammo lashing out but she didn't need to involve Minnie. The fact that it was her spewing venom also stopped HS in his tracks. I'm really hoping he will spot Minnie's issues asap. She needs him and Babita's not going to be able to do this on her own right now. 

I find it very strange that he hasn't noticed anything yet but I understand that part of it indeed is his focus on calming Babita down and ensuring this wedding goes off without a hitch. 

Is Kammo still going to be his sister? 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: inlieu

I understand Kammo lashing out but she didn't need to involve Minnie. The fact that it was her spewing venom also stopped HS in his tracks. I'm really hoping he will spot Minnie's issues asap. She needs him and Babita's not going to be able to do this on her own right now. 

I find it very strange that he hasn't noticed anything yet but I understand that part of it indeed is his focus on calming Babita down and ensuring this wedding goes off without a hitch. 

I think NB/HS will get Kammo to apologize to both Mini and Babita, after Kammo probably spots Khatri doing gadbad. It would all be sorted soon. Cause someone said Kammo was a part of the haldi.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

I think NB/HS will get Kammo to apologize to both Mini and Babita, after Kammo probably spots Khatri doing gadbad. It would all be sorted soon. Cause someone said Kammo was a part of the haldi.

Is that so... Kammo part of haldi... After all this... Lets c... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

What I feel is HS does understand Minni situation but now he is not doing anything at he don't want to mess this whole situation more... He knows that he is and will have to deal with two different types of kids one his daughter and the other his daughter mother... And dealing with them both at a time would be difficult for him.. May be that why he is calm now and will pakka give all that a closure once the marriage is done... 

tantal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Calming Babita down seems to be everyone's focus nowadays. The writers should stop showing Babita so emotionally fragile and  caught up in her own issues that she can't see that Minnie is going through (or closing in  very rapidly on) an emotional crisis. I would hate it if HS is the one to notice Minnie's current emotional turmoils and not Babita. She is her mom, they have been together through so much and Minnie has been shown to be so sensitive to the tiniest of tiny emotional troughs and peaks in Babita. If Babita fails to recognise the issues threatening to overpower Minnie's young mind but HS who has known her for a few months does it, it will not be a good light on Babita as a mother. If the tagline is that PS is a story of a mother and daughter then they should focus on these two during big crises.

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tantal

Calming Babita down seems to be everyone's focus nowadays. The writers should stop showing Babita so emotionally fragile and  caught up in her own issues that she can't see that Minnie is going through (or closing in  very rapidly on) an emotional crisis. I would hate it if HS is the one to notice Minnie's current emotional turmoils and not Babita. She is her mom, they have been together through so much and Minnie has been shown to be so sensitive to the tiniest of tiny emotional troughs and peaks in Babita. If Babita fails to recognise the issues threatening to overpower Minnie's young mind but HS who has known her for a few months does it, it will not be a good light on Babita as a mother. If the tagline is that PS is a story of a mother and daughter then they should focus on these two during big crises.

exactly she is not that emotionally fragile also. i dont like the way she is being treated by everyone as if she will break for every small thing that happens. the main culprit is mini here & next hs as he has promised mini that he will take care of her mom

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

exactly. it looked as if she was taking revenge by involving mini. she should hae stuck to supportig her husband without showing so much hate towards mini

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

Babita was never this kammo. Even when she supported her husband when he came to manhandle mini. She was a  person who could support her husband without being vile to others. She would never have in her dreams said things to anyone what kammo did today. Kammo is vile & her true nature came out today. She could have supported her husband and lashed out at babita without saying those things to mini. it looked like it was more of revenge than supporting her husband. she was worse than khatri today. 

i wanted a conversation between hanuman & mini atleast the whole thing of babita giving assurances & hanuman just standing there & just telling that she comes first for him was not that effective & dint connect. Hanuman looks to be tongue tied these days. The earlier hanuman would have dealt in his own ways with khartri. And where is the hanuman who ran behind mini first to see if she was ok when ashok gave the divorce papers. today everyone went  behind babita leaving mini all alone. Even HS seems to be occupied with babita ko bura na lage, babita ke liye,  like mini these days. Looks like mini has rubbed off on him.

Re: Kammo....Babita was Kammo in defending her husband blindly once, but yes, Kammo proved she is way more vile in the things she said. 

A woman who is still sticking with her husband despite knowing he’s a molester....aur kya expect kar sakte hain from her then...like I said, most women hinge their existence on their marriages at any cost....no matter how the husband is. 

Re:HS...yes, his reactions were a little different yesterday than before....cuz situation was a bit different I guess....he did initially move to try and throw Khatri out but Lale restrained him...then Kammo taunted him about being his sister....he was held back by rishte I guess....

And him going after Babita was again a natural reaction....he’s marrying her, haq badal raha hai so now he feels comfortable going after her to console her. 

Babita’s fragility has been built up, so it’s obvious first. Like I said, Mini has succeeded in projecting a strong facade so the others are preoccupied with Babita. But I’m sure HS or someone will notice Mini’s issue soon. 

HS let Babita give the assurances cuz he wanted mother-daughter to talk it out first I guess...perhaps he sensed Babita would calm down like that...cuz it’s Mini who always calms her....but yes that assurance felt token in some ways. I would have liked to see a better convo. 

This is the first time they dropped the ball in balancing scenes in the shaadi epis. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

This, exactly this. They cannot show Mini in gloom and somewhat sinking in depression and on the other hand, vibrant HS Babita scenes. Itll just put down everything.

The last time around, Mickey wasn't around. This time, I'm not afraid. The guy's there with her, he will stick with her no matter what and not let her stray away in darkness. He will inform the elders and this time, it should quickly wrap up.

The moment Mini ran Downstairs and I was like shit shit shit. And then I see Mickey and almost instantly I'm relieved. It'll all be okay, I felt, seeing him waiting downstairs for her.

Lol when will he inform them? They’ve all moved on to next round of dancing. For now, him and Preet seem to have solved it by giving Mini her camera. 

But aage kya? Will Mickey be informing the elders of this in the shaadi ka mandap? 😆...if this turns into mandap drama of all things, I’m  🤦‍♀️

Babita will again try to break off the wedding like she did today and then somehow HS will samjhaao both her and Mini? 😆....Maybe NB will show up too to sunaao Babita as always. Lol 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Lol when will he inform them? They’ve all moved on to next round of dancing. For now, him and Preet seem to have solved it by giving Mini her camera. 

But aage kya? Will Mickey be informing the elders of this in the shaadi ka mandap? 😆...if this turns into mandap drama of all things, I’m  🤦‍♀️

Babita will again try to break off the wedding like she did today and then somehow HS will samjhaao both her and Mini? 😆....Maybe NB will show up too to sunaao Babita as always. Lol 

I don't think letting parents know about Minni condition is anytime soon... Mandap me to hone se raha ..bcoz Mickey knows that if he spoil babes wedding that will upset Minni more and he won't take that risk Now... I feel even he is waiting for the wedding to be done so that he can deal with that and may be he will inform HS as always in his own style....