Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

I think it's going to get uglier before it gets better. Not such a simple track, this one. 

I don’t mind angst and complications but ugliness is just depressing .....that’s not the reason I watch PB....I watch it for how it handles emotions beautifully in a fulsome manner rather than drawn out ugliness. 

Ashok Track also had ugly scenes but for some reason yesterday’s epi felt more depressing 🤷‍♀️

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I don’t mind angst and complications but ugliness is just depressing .....that’s not the reason I watch PB....I watch it for how it handles emotions beautifully in a fulsome manner rather than drawn out ugliness. 

Ashok Track also had ugly scenes but for some reason yesterday’s epi felt more depressing 🤷‍♀️

I understand what you mean. It will happen. 

Also think back to the rooftop scene... Ye Jeevan Hai ... ups and downs.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

It's that disgusting example she gave which pissed me off the most.

IMO she's worse than Beeji cuz Beeji has always been a two faced hypocrite, but I thought Kammo had changed for good, especially after tying rakhi on Hanuman. Us rishte ka hi lihaaz kar leti, but no she had to stoop so low 😡

Ugh. This also shows Babita the repercussions of not filing an FIR against Khatri in the first place. He gets away with things every time. 

She wanted to avoid it so that he didn't take revenge, but has he stopped causing trouble for them? No. She's learning the hard way about punishment being necessary in  timely and appropriate manner. I actually want her to eventually file the complaint.

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago