Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Haha I can sense you losing patience with the story moving slowly slowly.....shaadi feels door abhi....😆....and shaadi being door means these HS-Babita convos are even further away maybe.....LOL

But I guess I'm a newer viewer toh I'm just enjoying all the epis even as story moves gradually.....mujhe shaadi episode dekhne ki koi jaldi nahin hai😆.....for once, and this is very unusual for me, I feel like going with the flow of the writing....cuz they've actually managed to captivate me to a large extent when usually most shows can't hold my attention span even in passing😆

Re: Mini....yes, she can't be burdened with everything.....I feel like uska guilt bhi lega HS at some point that he maybe put too much on her to handle in terms of his emotional issues by sharing with her. 

They will all have to handle each other through their various guilt cycles😆

I really am. Chewing gum ki tarah khich rahe hain is shaadi ko, aur ab ek aur naya syappa agaya hai . I am ready for the wedding to be over with, and to see the story unfold after the wedding. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rivaanvira

Lol yes she has already gone crazy asking about promo and Shaadi episode .. But to a certain extent the episodes have become slightly slow until yesterday .. since yesterday the momentum has begun to pick up slightly .. After having watched the last 2 episodes I have now realized they went all slow to address babes insecurities and open 2 more track parallel .. plus somewhere by resolving her insecurities they are bringing her to a level where she can step up and resolve HS's issues .. 

EXACTLY.....everything is serving a larger purpose....so that is why I don't find the epis slow.....because the way they are showing rasmein in this show is very natural and not gimmicky....and alongside the rasmein, they are slowly setting up and resolving issues to evolve Babita to the point where she can be in a stronger, more confident space for stepping up to work through HS ke issues. 

I enjoyed all of last week's episodes because they had nice and meaningful scenes sprinkled in almost every episode.....this is so very unheard of for other shows on TV, mere liye toh amrit hai yeh is waqt😆

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

I really am. Chewing gum ki tarah khich rahe hain is shaadi ko, aur ab ek aur naya syappa agaya hai . I am ready for the wedding to be over with, and to see the story unfold after the wedding. 

Itni jaldi shaadi dikhaa di toh aur 200 epis kaise pure karenge😆

But unlike most other shows which drag episodes in a horrible gimmicky fashion, I don't get a sense of gimmicks with this show.....even if they move slowly through some plots, the scenes hold my attention. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rivaanvira

mother, father grandfather

the entire haveli doesn't have father photo .. alive or dead .. no one knows

Father sounds like he was a monster....toh uski photo na lagana samajh aata hai.....and oh wow, I toh got the sense the was dead from the way HS spoke about him.....he was such a drunkard, it would be hard to imagine him surviving all these years.  That would be some twist if Baapu turns up alive after all these years.....lol 

Photos toh kisi ki bhi nahin lagaayi HS ne.....it shows how tightly he's packed away all memories....good or bad. 

But yeah, I deffo want to know more about his equation with his grandfather.....

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Why do you say Mini is more HS's daughter than Babita's? ðŸ¤”. I don't see it that way at all. She's very much more of Babita's daughter than HS's daughter right now. In the future, she will probably give them equal importance as her parents, but at this point, I see her more of Babita's daughter than HS.

Of course she is still more leaning towards her mother, who she spent all her life with. HS is still new in her life and there's a lot they still need to understand and learn about each other. She hasn't accepted him 100% as her father yet.

I meant from his perspective his focus is more on she being his daughter than the fact that just because Babita is her mother so he gets her as a package deal in the marriage, which is how outsiders would feel it. 

inlieu thumbnail

Self-flaggelation mein HS already champion hai.....lol so I take that as a given that he will face that along the path of trying to keep this vow too....he will try his best to hold to the vow....circumstances will spin beyond his control....he will have his weak moments too....sab given hai.....and whenever he isn't able to keep his vow, he will blame himself again.....but the point is, no vow can be fulfilled in isolation....he will need Babita's support to carry him through the weaker moments....and that's what family is....they will all carry each other through whatever challenges arise to this vow. 

I take it as another layer of emotional richness for the story....a strong resolve.....that will be tested by life and circumstances and each time it overcomes those circumstances, there will be another layer of heartwarming depth added to it. 

Exactly. What counts is our resolve. We can't always foresee or control events in our lives but our actions in response to them are our choices to make. 

rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Father sounds like he was a monster....toh uski photo na lagana samajh aata hai.....and oh wow, I toh got the sense the was dead from the way HS spoke about him.....he was such a drunkard, it would be hard to imagine him surviving all these years.  That would be some twist if Baapu turns up alive after all these years.....lol 

Photos toh kisi ki bhi nahin lagaayi HS ne.....it shows how tightly he's packed away all memories....good or bad. 

But yeah, I deffo want to know more about his equation with his grandfather.....

Yep father was a monster .. that the whole family was troubled by him..

Even we thought he was dead.. but God knows since there is no direct mention of his death .. cannot say anything..

inlieu thumbnail

Re: Mini....yes, she can't be burdened with everything.....I feel like uska guilt bhi lega HS at some point that he maybe put too much on her to handle in terms of his emotional issues by sharing with her. 

They will all have to handle each other through their various guilt cycles😆

I think so too, especially if her mental health issues surface. 

As I keep saying, I have a feeling his role as a father will evolve too and he will have to learn more about her. Otherwise he can't help prevent her mann me gaanth from causing her damage.

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Great analysis

I always believed babita will turn out to be healer. She just have so much love filled inside her. She has huge capacity to absorb the pain. Be it hers or her loved ones. 

I don't know why but I can imagine scene where she will place HS head on her goodh, will slowly slowly cajole her hands on his hair and will sing a Lori and he will cry all his pain out and for the first time in so many years will get a peaceful sleep. 

When babes sang Lori for mini, boy his tear that escaped showed his pain 

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

THIS!!! That childhood trauma can be healed by Babita and Babita only. Like you said, Mini is the conduit, but Babita is a healer, a nurturer. She will have to be that to HS as well. And I don't know about others but I really don't want HS to share all that childhood trauma, that pain and anguish with Mini at all. It should just be with Babita, and she has immense capacity to understand and heal him from that trauma. HS just needs to see this aspect of Babita. 

Mini knows what HS told her about his mother in the earlier episodes, and I think she should just know that much. I hope hope writers show us HS opening up to Babita to that part of his life, and not through Mini or NB. Even if Mini gets to know later, I don't want her knowing all that before Babita at least. 

HS has already spoken about it to mini. And also told her how he couldnt save his mom from his father but Mini was successful in doing so. HS sees a lot of himself in mini. And Mini obviously gone through a similar  situation does understand the trauma HS has gone through. She wont need the details to understand. The way HS teared up in front of her as he said its his Mai's room & the understanding look on minis face shows how HS does know that mini understands.

Yes but the details if any are to be shared have to be done with Babita, Mini cannot be burdened more with those. And somewhere Babita needs to understand the trauma HS has gone through. Its a lot different than what Babita has gone through & run a lot deeper. Because death of loved ones specially untimely death takes away a part of yourself & you are never the same again. She will need to understand that not only herself but HS too needs understanding & nurture from her side  to heal him. 

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago