Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm still not over the adorableness of the dance sequence from yesterday and how naturally it was executed.....HS-Babita giving in and dancing khul ke for a brief moment there before moving back to shy mode and Mini being all "aww" over themπŸ˜†

rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Ofcourse, those similarities in nature already exist between Babita and his mother.....that toh is long established in the story....but today, I saw a physical resemblance in terms of eyes....something in his mother's eyes reminded me of Babita's eyes.....and it clicked somewhere more why he's drawn to Babita....she reminds him of his mother in more ways beyond just the suffering they both faced. 

Naeem Bi's dialogue today also drew that direct connection of how much Babita reminds him of his mom.....so I guess the writers will explore that in more detail in the coming days. What he lost with his mother, Babita will bring back for him....that vulnerable, traumatized child has to be healed by Babita only.....Mini is the conduit who opens the doors and sets the stage....but the ultimate step always has to be taken by Babita. 

True that .. with NBsaying it out loud, it became very obvious .. I have yet to revisit the scene .. I will once my janata has gone to sleep .. And I am lookign forward to his healing process .. and for that the two really need to communicate not with Minnie as the link ..

Ismein convince hone ki baat kahaan hai? LOL he took a vow....but he is a human being....and life is never perfect....so obviously there will be setbacks from time to time...I'm not holding him to some aar ya paar standard ki you dare not ever let there be tears.....to me, what was touching was the intent of the vow.....woh sabse zaroori hota hai....baaki toh headwinds are inevitable from time to time.....but the tree will weather all storms as long as the roots are deep....and the roots here are already deep....will continue to grow deeper with each new phase. 

Arey no that's not what I meant/implied .. The strength/intention with which he took the vow made me feel he will have to go through hell to keep that vow .. When one goes through some pain/trauma, they pledge to not let their dear ones suffer from the same pain/trauma but then our pledge weakens and the dear ones suffer .. albeit less .. because now we've learnt to mitigate that suffering/pain .. Thats what he will encounter too ..

Beautifully put! 

I especially liked your read of the Footprint scene....yes, Mini and Babita are giving him back the two most precious women in his life, albeit in different forms....but whatever pieces he'd lost of himself in losing those two women are slowly coming back to him. 

And yes, the sense of reverence was definitely there as he entered the room barefoot....Mini sanctified the room with innocence and pure love....and it became a place to bring new light and memories into.....

it's become like a shrine of their respective mother's .. a place where now HS will rever Babita the way he wanted to his mother .. 

rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I'm still not over the adorableness of the dance sequence from yesterday and how naturally it was executed.....HS-Babita giving in and dancing khul ke for a brief moment there before moving back to shy mode and Mini being all "aww" over themπŸ˜†

Lol they were all kuch jyada hi natural .. with mismatched lip syncs ..

BTW what do you see at the end of the dance on HS face .. I couldn't understand why he had a grim/exhausted look on his face .. Was that HS or Anirudh?      

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: inlieu

Glad the CVs are raising this point because it is what happens in real life too, that when people remarry, their children sometimes lose their footing / identity/ place and often struggle to figure out how to adapt to the changing dynamics. In this case though, she is HS' daughter before anything else, even before Babita being her mother. I wonder if the legal aspect will come up any time soon. 

Why do you say Mini is more HS's daughter than Babita's? πŸ€”. I don't see it that way at all. She's very much more of Babita's daughter than HS's daughter right now. In the future, she will probably give them equal importance as her parents, but at this point, I see her more of Babita's daughter than HS.

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: rivaanvira

BTW what do you see at the end of the dance on HS face .. I couldn't understand why he had a grim/exhausted look on his face .. Was that HS or Anirudh?      

I saw it as HS admiring his bride dancing so happily and freely in that moment πŸ˜³

rivaanvira thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

I saw it as HS admiring his bride dancing so happily and freely in that moment πŸ˜³

even I thought the same the first time I saw .. but on multiple views, my view changed from Haw to hain

AreYaar thumbnail

Arey no that's not what I meant/implied .. The strength/intention with which he took the vow made me feel he will have to go through hell to keep that vow .. When one goes through some pain/trauma, they pledge to not let their dear ones suffer from the same pain/trauma but then our pledge weakens and the dear ones suffer .. albeit less .. because now we've learnt to mitigate that suffering/pain .. Thats what he will encounter too ..

Self-flaggelation mein HS already champion hai.....lol so I take that as a given that he will face that along the path of trying to keep this vow too....he will try his best to hold to the vow....circumstances will spin beyond his control....he will have his weak moments too....sab given hai.....and whenever he isn't able to keep his vow, he will blame himself again.....but the point is, no vow can be fulfilled in isolation....he will need Babita's support to carry him through the weaker moments....and that's what family is....they will all carry each other through whatever challenges arise to this vow. 

I take it as another layer of emotional richness for the story....a strong resolve.....that will be tested by life and circumstances and each time it overcomes those circumstances, there will be another layer of heartwarming depth added to it. 

AreYaar thumbnail

LOL jo match kar ke perfect steps ho, that's not real life.....this was executed exactly how a sequence would go in real life....spontaneously dancing in circles and smaller groups with each other. 

And tumhein grim lag gaya bechaare HS ka look? Hain? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†.....arey he's watching Babita intently cuz she's dancing itne pyar se khush hoke.....that was supposed to be his intense loving wala look....tumne bechaare ko kya samajh liyaπŸ˜†

Tired toh saare actors the I guess during this shoot....but is shot mein toh mujhe HS ka loving wala look hi laga for Babita. 

YoungHeart thumbnail

Naeem Bi's dialogue today also drew that direct connection of how much Babita reminds him of his mom.....so I guess the writers will explore that in more detail in the coming days. What he lost with his mother, Babita will bring back for him....that vulnerable, traumatized child has to be healed by Babita only.....Mini is the conduit who opens the doors and sets the stage....but the ultimate step always has to be taken by Babita.

THIS!!! That childhood trauma can be healed by Babita and Babita only. Like you said, Mini is the conduit, but Babita is a healer, a nurturer. She will have to be that to HS as well. And I don't know about others but I really don't want HS to share all that childhood trauma, that pain and anguish with Mini at all. It should just be with Babita, and she has immense capacity to understand and heal him from that trauma. HS just needs to see this aspect of Babita. 

Mini knows what HS told her about his mother in the earlier episodes, and I think she should just know that much. I hope hope writers show us HS opening up to Babita to that part of his life, and not through Mini or NB. Even if Mini gets to know later, I don't want her knowing all that before Babita at least. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Some caps from the room scene today.....

I still find something so haunting about HS ki mother ki pic.....serious kudos to the team again in terms of casting for mom and little Hanuman...they actually look like mother-son....similar features.....I'm curious to see how they will be used in FB scenes now.....

And HS ki woh smile in the end as he tearfully hugs his mom's pic....the first step towards catharsis....embracing that what he'd locked away for so many years....not even allowing himself to look at his mother's picture.