Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Haan, bhai. Ek hi toh luxury hai iss site ke users ke..saal mein ek baar naam change kar sakte ho.

Edited by zoinks - 4 years ago
WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This guy looks like forever sardi ka maara. Can't stop the urge to lend him a handkerchief.

TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Acting bakwas...looks bakwas...kamse kam hairstyle to dhang ka rakh leta. Sunny should have never directed and have tried with some good director/producer

Discovery thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The girl looks like Tanushree Dutta.She’s fine but Karan Deol..the less said the better.👎🏼

flipfl0p thumbnail

If the male lead was some other guy with expressive face, would you have liked the trailer? I liked the first half of the trailer (ignoring him).

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

so 20 September - all movies flop 

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jo_March

Bump. He needs to be criticised more. Two pages aren't enough. 😆

He is so uninteresting, logon ko iski burayi karne mein bhi interest nahi hai.😆

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

its sad to think that there are genuinely good actors out there struggling to get a big break, and this guy gets to be a lead in a film just coz he is sunny deols son and dharmendra's grandson, he cannot act! he has no screen presence at all, no charm, cannot even deliver dialogues with any emotion

and i read an article saying he has already bagged another film! i don't see him lasting very long in the industry tbh

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

but why is he being bashed - his dad is member of honest party of India

juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

If the male lead was some other guy with expressive face, would you have liked the trailer? I liked the first half of the trailer (ignoring him).

yes..the trailer has some really good cinematography plus the heroine is good..but this guy..very bad yaar. Troll vool sab side mein..yeh sach mein bura hai. Acting school kyun nahi gya??? Itna paisa hai..hadh hai