Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice teaser

Waiting for your update

Vermilion thumbnail

Part 3

3rd person pov 

This is the time when someone is crying for another one. Malhar,  a caring and loving husband,  crying for his love. It seems like all miseries are whispering in his ear that he was going to face them alone . Without his companion. What could be more worse than this. 

Malhar checked time. It was 6:30 in morning. He has to get ready as he had to arrive court at 9 . Just 2.30 hour left after which two inseparable souls will get separated. 

Malhar went to bathroom and took a shower. As single drop passing through his eyes to his neck to his body,,  he can sense shiver in all his body.  This is not shiver, this is pain of two souls which are under immense pain. 

Malhar POV 

What could be the reason. Why you are leaving me. I am not that bad. I accept I have some imperfections but definitely they are not so big to affect our life. It's very sad. All this world seems to be gloomy. All colour are faded. Every new thing has just gloom. All things just loose their uniqueness. 

Nothing is frustrating me nor something affecting me. I feels like my life is slipping away from my body. All my emotions are going away. 

Somewhere very far. 

Still I have hope that you tell me what's the reason in coming few hours. I promised you to remain with you in all happy times as well as in all bad times. I will be. 

He laughs a deadly laughter. 

Malhar ::: Well done my Kalyani. You weaken me. You know I am nothing without you but it was a secret that you are also nothing without me. I will live without you. I Plead you many times to not divorce me but you ignored me saying you are happy without me. It's OK dear, go have your happy life. 

Here Malhar was getting ready to face biggest unimaginable fear in his life. To separate from her. 

Wheras Kalyani was walking aimlessly on the road hoping that this path can take away her from all this intimidating situations. 

Kalyani POV 

How my all dreams break. How just one day shaken all my world. 

My happy life broken up into my tears. 

My all dreams are abruptly stopped to be fulfilled. I want to live with malhar ji my whole life. I want to get into his arms when I am happy. I want to enjoy motherhood with Pillu and our next child . I want to proudly say he is my husband every time you solve a case, get a appraisal, other girls drool over him. I want to salute with him on every Republic Day and Independence Day. I want to get tired from my study and home chores and sleep in your arms. I want him to get proud every time I topped my university exams. I want him to wear my designed clothes on my fashion show. I want to clap and hug him every time he won a medal. I want to enjoy family vacation in Scotland. I want to scold Pillu. I want to be Pillu best friend. I want to be the one who helped Pillu to impress other girls. I want to be the one who deserves both Pillu and malhar ji   I want to cry on his shoulder when life hit me hard . But now I can't. Life hit me very hard but I can't tell him . I can't go and tell him everything. What a cursed day it was. 

Flashback

Kalyani was having some health issues. She start loosing her hairs, her weight. She was not healthy now, she was very skinny due to unknown reasons. She went to doctor. Doctor checked her and her reports to be arrived after two days. 

She went to doctor and collected her reports. She was shocked to know what was her health issue. She was suffering from lung cancer. And she was on stage 2 . Her chances to be normal is below than 30% .

Flashback end 

I don't want to destroy your life. I know that we promise to each other to stand by for each other in every condition .

But I just don't want to burden myself on you. In all this years I only dream of our good times. Your happy life with me and Pillu. i changed a lot in all this years. From a naive and immature teenager to a independent woman. My life is very important for me. I just don't want you to feel that I am weak. I just don't want you to live your whole life miserably because of me. 

If our ways parted right now then I am sure it will be easy for you to forget me and move on . If our Pillu forget me right now then he can live without her mother. 

Third person pov 

She was ready to go there where she will see him last time. She departed in a booked cab. All route was strangely fast. As slow she wanted to go there , this seems to go fast. 

Kalyani POV 

So strange na. I am preparing grave for our relationship myself. No one can be blamed for this. It's all god's will. May be we are never destined to be together. Our relationship started with a worse fortune and it will end up to be more worse. 

As doctor said survival chance of me is still high. But what if I died. Then I will only be responsible for misery in malhar ji life. If I died alone then no one will ever know about my death. They never had to regret for me. 

We will reach court soon. It's 8:45 already. May be he will be there already . I don't know how will I manage my this aching eyes in front of him. I don't want to see his face. I am sure there are some sunglasses in my purse. 

Oh it's good, now I can cover my eyes . These puffed up eyes should not mingled with his eyes. If it happened my eyes and heart will explode right in front of him. I can't afford this right now. 

3rd person pov 

She reached there. Malhar was already there. How ironical is this that two people who love each other had to separate. One wanted to live entire life with other and other don't want to make him suffer his entire life just in memories of her. 

Life is all about tears and laughs. Everyone wants to laugh with the most special person. Everyone wants to cry only in most special person embrace. But she don't want to. She wants to sacrifice their love life so that malhar don't need to spend his all life just remembering her. 

Malhar Pov 

Oh she arrived. Mrs Kalyani rane. Na na Miss Kalyani Deshmook. Today her all face is looking pale. I am sure she is hiding something. But can't we have this much trust on each other that we can share our problems. At least she didn't seem so much engaged in our relationship. 

3rd Person pov 

Both Kalyani and malhar were just looking into each other. They are just a few distant apart , their love for each other millions mile away but still it was their eyes which is connecting their string of heart. 

It was just 3 minutes but this feel so long. Just looking into the eyes which are so much hesitated now. 

Malhar POV 

Dhadam . What I heard. Is someone here fell down. 

I just look around. 

And then my sight fall over my Kalyani. 

She was on ground panting heavily and her body shivering. 

What happened to her. I rushed through the crowd surrounding her. Here she was lying on road helplessly. 

I wouldn't lie I just skip my heart beat and two breathes just by looking at Kalyani. 

I screamed " Kalyani Kalyani wake up, are you fine. What happened to you. Kalyani Kalyani "

I don't know what to do. Here she is struggling for her breathes and I don't know what to do. 

But I have to do something. May be its just this way possible for her to get normal breathing. 

I hold up her mouth and give her mouth to mouth. May be she will get her breathing like this. 

I would not lie , my heart was beating like it got mad. I just want her to wake up again. I pressed her chest hard and hard. 

It was a while still she is not getting up. 

Will my all efforts will go in vain. My dreams to be with her will go waste. 

3rd person pov 

Kalyani finally got a stable breathing.  She opened her eyes and said just two words. 

" Malhar ji "

She again got unconscious. Malhar rushed to hospital. 

Malhar POV 

She opened her eyes back. Oh I got my life back. She is still pale. But thank god she is conscious now. My lips already have formed a big curve and my eyes are sparking now  .

I pulled out her body in a big hug but she fall unconscious again. 

I just heard " Malhar ji "

I screamed " Kalyani you can't sleep again. 

You just now getting back to me but you are going again. You can't leave me. Please get up. Please get up. I will never leave you alone . Dammit get up na "

Tears start beaming from my eyes. I don't know , my heart exploded and my voiced shrunk. 

I hold her in my arms and drove to the hospital. 

Kalyani POV 

When I wake up I was just having a excruciating pain in my chest. My whole body was in pain. 

I just saw a blurr face of him before my eyes. Despite being blurry I knew it was malhar ji. 

The only one who who can put life in me again and again. 

Now may be he will know the truth. But let it be. Now I just don't want to be alone. 

I whispered " Malhar ji ".

It was so good that I want to sleep again. I don't want to experience this pain. I am sleeping again. I know he is with me. 

I slept again. 

At hospital 

3rd person pov 

Doctor checked out Kalyani. She was stable that time and being put on medication. 

Doctor told malhar about her lung cancer and she will be fine if she took proper treatment and rest. 

Malhar POV 

Doctor told me she was suffering from lung cancer. Now I know why she was so eager for this divorce. She wanted to fight alone. 

I now wanted to scold her a lot. What she think. I am no one in her life. I would teach her a lesson.

3 rd person pov 

Kalyani was in sleep for a long 3 days. She was shifted to Mumbai for her treatment. All doctors were sure that she will be fine. 

Malhar had taken a long 3 months leave from police department. He just want to spend time with him. 

Sarthak and Anupriya were taking care of Pillu. 

Kalyani POV 

I finally opened my eyes . Now I am fully relaxed. My body is not aching any more. 

Such a peaceful sleep it was. 

I looked around and saw malhar ji sleeping with his head on my bed. I am not wondering my hands are intertwined with his. 

It's seem to be midnight as it is dark outside the window. 

My eyes fall over the wall clock. It is approximately 3:55 am. 

I am not going to wake him now. 

He seems to be very tired right now. I am sure he cried a lot these days. He may be don't tell anyone but he also cry sometimes. 

I am sorry malhar ji, just because of me you suffered this much. 

I am very sorry. I thought I can suffer this alone. But I can't. You are the courage of this weak heart. 

Now I regret my actions. 

I keep on looking him. 

Malhar POV 

I woke up around 5:30 . My sleep was disturbed as I need to go washroom. I saw Kalyani looking at me. 

She looks fine. I am happy atleast now. 

But I wouldn't talk to her now. She deserve it. 

I said " Kalyani I will call doctor, he will check you out, I am going to washroom " .

Kalyani POV 

I am happy to hear his voice after this long. But is he angry with me. I called out his name " Malhar ji " , but he just signalled me to not speak with his finger. 

I don't know what happened. I need to talk to him. I will talk to him . 

Oh my head hurts. 

It will be better I just remain calm. 

I need to be healthy. I want to live with him. 

3rd person pov 

In noon, malhar came back to met her again. She was fine atleast then . He was there with some frnds of Kalyani. 

All wished her to be healthy soon and promised to be there with her always. 

Kalyani was happy with her frnds but a little upset because the person , with whom she wanted to talk was just mute. 

When all frnds left , Kalyani was just wanting him to say something. But he didn't speak any significant words. 

He feed her lunch and Start getting out. 

Kalyani :: Malhar ji stay. What happened to you. Why are you not talking to me. Are you not happy that I am getting healthy back. 

Malhar was on the door, he turned around and said " Kalyani don't expect me to be nice with you. You broke the trust between us ".

He was getting out of room, but Kalyani started to catch him up. But she was not that much well, that she could stand. 

She lost her balance and fall off but malhar held up her .

He gently laid her down on bed. 

Kalyani :: Malhar ji please, just listen me once. 

Malhar sat there and kept on looking blank wall. 

Kalyani :: Malhar ji i got scared when I knew that I am suffering from lung cancer. I just don't want us to suffer. I don't want you to live a hopeless life bcoz of me. I don't want to snatch roof of motherhood from Pillu.. Just that's because I decided to isolate myself from you both. I know it wasn't easy for you. But it was equally hard for me . 

I thought I will bear this alone but I can't. 

In these years I become very dependent on you. I can't live without you. 

Now I understood that I was wrong. I made you to suffer. I am really sorry. 

Please be with me. I will be fine if you are with me. 

Kalyani made up a cute pout face and looked up to malhar with guilty eyes. 

Malhar :: don't look with me that face. You know it's my weakness. Damn with your cute face. I forgive u. But believe me I will punish you for this once you get better. 

Kalyani :: Thank you malhar ji. 

Malhar kissed her on hand and forehead. 

( Note - Like it and plz reply if you like. I want to write a next part full of simple romance and then a epilogue. If response will be less, I would end up this with epilogue. Now it's up to you. Sorry for grammatical errors in it, I just completed it in midnight in half sleep. 

Thanks for everyone who is still continuing it. Any suggestions very much welcome.) 

leelavathi845 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very emotional

Waiting for next part

Please update soon

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice update. 

Please do continue with next part. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Emotional and beautifully written 

finally Malhar ji got to know the reason 

Kalyani is getting cured👍🏼

their talk❤️

thanks for writing 

Vermilion thumbnail

Thanks everyone. I am waiting for a good response. 😊

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

It’s awesome  😍 

How beautifully you describe emotions.... I just love it....

Kalma is going to be together....

Waiting for next part.....

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Its very beautiful neera  simple and cute ! Pls do continue !!

Dk26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome neera 

Update soon 

Vermilion thumbnail

Leela I want this to be beautiful so it will take time. 😉wait for it and I will surely surprise you all this time.