we should be ready for mishti another round of sacrifice

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

if u still have faith in mishti that she will stand up for herself and abir then please dont up ur expectation like previous time

and thus be ready for mishti another round of sacrifice when kunal kuhu varsha and jasmeet will ask

today even we got gilimpse just in front of kuhu she called to show off (everyone uses abir now even mishti)like previous time she gave bhasan to kuhu

anyway i dont have expectation from mishti now she is just crybaby like abir said she is sherni in front of him only otherwise a big darpok and fattu

anyway if want to defend after second round of sacrifice toh reason abhi se taiyar rakhna and ya one more thing please dont say big that i have faith in producer mishti or mishbir love because then again all have to justify mishti action

mishti like all just uses abir otherwise she dont give a damn to him

kuhu rightly said today mishti and kuhu r very similar in that aspect both cant love those who love them truly buth uses them as dustbin 

like mishti uses abirand bp who love her likewise kuhu even uses everyone

mishti want approval from everyone except abir or bp likewise kuhu want approval from kunal  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iamthat2019 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I completely agree with you and now i have feeling that Mishti is herself the cause of being so miserable.  I mean there has to be something very annoying about her that everyone dislikes her and now she should introspect.To me Mishti is like a yoyo that keeps oscillating.  She gives gyan on self respect but here almost everyone in the family chides her for being interfering.Doesnt she get that,  she needs to stop this pity me drama and take charge of her life and let people lead theres.

After all that varsha and kuhu told her today ,which even came to a point whereby varsha even said that she is forced to stay with Mishti even when she has supposidly  done so much blunders then actually i can feel for varsha as Mishti never clarified to anyone about her behaviour on Mehndi day.What does she think some akashwani will happen and people will realise????tha s actuallly being so dumb.Had she exposed kuhu"s email drama there n then all this mess could have ben avoided.At times you have to just nip it in the bud.

She is today an independent and educated girl who can fend for herself.Any self respecting human being can simply walk out of the claustrophobic environment and start living independently.Go to a PG accommodation and live there.Let these people solves various mess in their lives.  Atleast they will spare you the tension of getting blamed for breaking a relationship and then they might realise later how wrong they were in judging you.please please give your foster family some space and stop pretending that people don't understand you as you neither clarify nor confide.

God has been kind to give her Abir who has supported her throughout but look how she is treating him.Kabhi Haan kabhi naa.By leaving Rajkot without even informing him she proved to him what his existence meant for her.She in her sacrificial lamb avatar did not  even think once about that boy,will he not face rejection knowing fully well that Abir still is healing the scars of his fathers exit from his life.

I don't know but i think that Mishti needs major correction in her life if she wants herself and people surrounding her to be happy.

PS  Sorry guys but i was so irritated with todays episode when Mishti could have exposed kuhu when varsha was talking all that nonsense that i just expressed it here as i really want to see mishti stand up for every thing thats wrong not just confined to others but also in the family .Like Abir rightly pointed out that she is meek infront of others but only shows her fierce side in front of him.

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iamthat2019

I completely agree with you and now i have feeling that Mishti is herself the cause of being so miserable.  I mean there has to be something very annoying about her that everyone dislikes her and now she should introspect.To me Mishti is like a yoyo that keeps oscillating.  She gives gyan on self respect but here almost everyone in the family chides her for being interfering.Doesnt she get that,  she needs to stop this pity me drama and take charge of her life and let people lead theres.

After all that varsha and kuhu told her today ,which even came to a point whereby varsha even said that she is forced to stay with Mishti even when she has supposidly  done so much blunders then actually i can feel for varsha as Mishti never clarified to anyone about her behaviour on Mehndi day.What does she think some akashwani will happen and people will realise????tha s actuallly being so dumb.Had she exposed kuhu"s email drama there n then all this mess could have ben avoided.At times you have to just nip it in the bud.

She is today an independent and educated girl who can fend for herself.Any self respecting human being can simply walk out of the claustrophobic environment and start living independently.Go to a PG accommodation and live there.Let these people solves various mess in their lives.  Atleast they will spare you the tension of getting blamed for breaking a relationship and then they might realise later how wrong they were in judging you.please please give your foster family some space and stop pretending that people don't understand you as you neither clarify nor confide.

God has been kind to give her Abir who has supported her throughout but look how she is treating him.Kabhi Haan kabhi naa.By leaving Rajkot without even informing him she proved to him what his existence meant for her.She in her sacrificial lamb avatar did not  even think once about that boy,will he not face rejection knowing fully well that Abir still is healing the scars of his fathers exit from his life.

I don't know but i think that Mishti needs major correction in her life if she wants herself and people surrounding her to be happy.

PS  Sorry guys but i was so irritated with todays episode when Mishti could have exposed kuhu when varsha was talking all that nonsense that i just expressed it here as i really want to see mishti stand up for every thing thats wrong not just confined to others but also in the family .Like Abir rightly pointed out that she is meek infront of others but only shows her fierce side in front of him.

First she need to stand up before Kuhu which she does not and then she need to stand up for the guy she loves

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamthat2019

you will never see her standing up for herself

as u can see we audience only blame villan but the actual culprit is main lead

both abir and mishti r even responsible for all mess

and i really am not getting any character

mishti i hate her more than meenu or varsha or kuhu the most waste character in the show

misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wow you really love making such negative threads huh?

The girl literally stood up for herself yesterday and ensured she made a point to Kuhu by calling Abir in front of her. That was not her using him but her making a point that she will not back off. She did feel bad about it later on didn't she?

If she does sacrifice later on(and that's a big IF), we will cross that bridge when it comes to it. I don't understand how people can take something positive and twist into something so vile. Takes talent I guess. 
I absolutely loved what Mishti did yesterday by calling Abir. I would do it too if I were in her place and my boyfriend wouldn't call it me using him. 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: misaki

Wow you really love making such negative threads huh?

The girl literally stood up for herself yesterday and ensured she made a point to Kuhu by calling Abir in front of her. That was not her using him but her making a point that she will not back off. She did feel bad about it later on didn't she?

If she does sacrifice later on(and that's a big IF), we will cross that bridge when it comes to it. I don't understand how people can take something positive and twist into something so vile. Takes talent I guess. 
I absolutely loved what Mishti did yesterday by calling Abir. I would do it too if I were in her place and my boyfriend wouldn't call it me using him. 

Thanks for making this post 

I really wanted to read a positive post 

AT ke alawa Kahi kuch positive padhne ko hi nahi MIL raha tha 🤗🤗 

Believer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi...can we save that rant for when and if that happens😊...lets take each day at a time and vent out our frustrations for one episode at a time🤣...right now i am focussed on varsha😆😆

misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vssdp

Thanks for making this post 

I really wanted to read a positive post 

AT ke alawa Kahi kuch positive padhne ko hi nahi MIL raha tha 🤗🤗 

You're welcome🤗

Seriously, I love rants too but yesterday's episode was amazing. Usme bhi logon ko problem hain? Hadh hain!😆
It's time people started to make more posts that sound logical and positive. There are so many things to discuss

For example -

1. Shaheer's amazing strength. (How does he run carrying a girl like that when most leads can't even manage to lift fls up🤣)

2. Mishti and Abir's upcoming date.

3. Mishti's declaration of love in front of everyone.

4. MishBir finally getting their due romance time away from KuKu. 

5. Praying for BB to stay forever concerned about her Munna and forget about Mishbir. 

So many things.. so many positive things. I'm so tired of the illogical posts I see on the forum. People in the AT should make more posts outside then. 

Believer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Deleted...double post..

Edited by Believer09 - 4 years ago
EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes Mishti will sacrifice and there will be a leap and Abir will hate her and marry Shwet out of anger. Mishti will however be pregnant (they will show In FB how this happened) and come back with their child years later. The baby will have long hair and baba issues just like Abir. He will paint his father's portrait based on his imagination and Abir will stumble on it ten years later and will be shocked with the resemblance. In the meanwhile Mishti Abir will meet after another 500 episodes. Will get back with the next 500 episodes story tomorrow ðŸ¤ª