Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: misaki

Wow you really love making such negative threads huh?

The girl literally stood up for herself yesterday and ensured she made a point to Kuhu by calling Abir in front of her. That was not her using him but her making a point that she will not back off. She did feel bad about it later on didn't she?

If she does sacrifice later on(and that's a big IF), we will cross that bridge when it comes to it. I don't understand how people can take something positive and twist into something so vile. Takes talent I guess. 
I absolutely loved what Mishti did yesterday by calling Abir. I would do it too if I were in her place and my boyfriend wouldn't call it me using him. 

very well said... thanks for the positive post.. 👍🏼

I dont know why they say that mish will sacrifice.. she didnt cancel the date itself... she jus said we cant go out today... and even felt bad later... 

come on after all that drama with kuhu and varsha the child needs some alone time and space... whenever mish goes out in tracks cyclying its definitely for a reason.. she is in thinking mood, analyse the situation and to digest all that happened... 

i'm sure if abir havent arranged for date and taken her according to seg surely mish would've arranged it... she has come past the sacrifice stage.. mish was ready to explain varsha but she never let mish to talk kept on shutting her up.. and also like mish said even if she says the truth they wont believe her.. why waste energy on such people.. mish doesnt need to explain anything to anyone other than BP/BM in that house... she stood strong even after what those mom daughter said to her... 

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Acha hua yeh real script nahi hai🤣

Kya pata. Sach ho sakta hai if this show lasts for 500 episodes and there is a leap like the parent show after AM separation. The baby will definitely have long hair and spout nursery rhymes and probably have an acute interest in drawing class. Will also call his mom angry thief 🤣

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya_divakar

very well said... thanks for the positive post.. 👍🏼

I dont know why they say that mish will sacrifice.. she didnt cancel the date itself... she jus said we cant go out today... and even felt bad later... 

come on after all that drama with kuhu and varsha the child needs some alone time and space... whenever mish goes out in tracks cyclying its definitely for a reason.. she is in thinking mood, analyse the situation and to digest all that happened... 

i'm sure if abir havent arranged for date and taken her according to seg surely mish would've arranged it... she has come past the sacrifice stage.. mish was ready to explain varsha but she never let mish to talk kept on shutting her up.. and also like mish said even if she says the truth they wont believe her.. why waste energy on such people.. mish doesnt need to explain anything to anyone other than BP/BM in that house... she stood strong even after what those mom daughter said to her... 

i would be the happiest if she not do sacrifice 

knowing her character always interferring in kuhu life 

she will do

previous time even for meenu thing she needed time to process and she toook timee---------------

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

Kya pata. Sach ho sakta hai if this show lasts for 500 episodes and there is a leap like the parent show after AM separation. The baby will definitely have long hair and spout nursery rhymes and probably have an acute interest in drawing class. Will also call his mom angry thief 🤣

🤣

Ya right and baby will be a back bencher.... would also have a keen interest in mobile apps/ games...

Will teach Kunal's baby to stop being front Bencher n chill

The baby will also give nicknames to others...big kajal daadi...angry mommy...bro Chachi...😆

🤣

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
EtTuBrutus thumbnail

🤣

Ya right and baby will be a back bencher.... would also have a keen interest in mobile apps/ games...

Will teach Kunal's baby to stop being front Bencher n chill

🤣

The baby will also be chashmish. Kunal's baby will have curly hair and a front bencher. He/she will hate the fact that Birmi is super cool and popular in class. He will fail in the exam and when KuKu question him,  he will again say 'Sab Birmi ki galti hai'🤣

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

i would be the happiest if she not do sacrifice 

knowing her character always interferring in kuhu life 

she will do

previous time even for meenu thing she needed time to process and she toook timee---------------

Meenu time she was pushed to level that she never got time to think.. here she needs time to overcome the hurt and the words spoken by varsha and kuhu thats it... even in real life if we are being thrashed by someone and had argument we also tend to do this sit alone and cry sometimes to digest everything.... personal space is what i'm saying,,,

and now kuku are married she cant interfere until kuhu herself demands.. and kuhu will not do that... she will only blame mish.. so as of now mish will only concentrate on her life...

Onyourface thumbnail

The baby will also be chashmish. Kunal's baby will have curly hair and a front bencher. He/she will hate the fact that Birmi is super cool and popular in class. He will fail in the exam and when KuKu question him,  he will again say 'Sab Birmi ki galti hai'🤣

I was thinking what is this...phir light jali🤣

Lolololol...

Also Kunal baby will be very particular about uniform shoes n all...tip top ekdum

Whereas birmi will be thoda clumsy....shirt thoda pant se bahar...loose tie.... unpolished shoes🤣

EtTuBrutus thumbnail

I was thinking what is this...phir light jali🤣

Lolololol...

Also Kunal baby will be very particular about uniform shoes n all...tip top ekdum

Whereas birmi will be thoda clumsy....shirt thoda pant se bahar...loose tie.... unpolished shoes🤣

Abir will come to school to pick up KuKu baby because his parents are too busy and don't care and he is lonely without his wife. At school he will meet Birmi saving a girl from Kuku's child who is bullying her. Birmi will tell the girl 'Agli baar bully kiya toh thappad maro. Daro math. Uska male ego hai' and papa Abir will be super impressed. He will catch Birmi who is about to to fall and tie his shoe lace. And try to tuck his shirt and adjust his hair style. But Birmi will stop him and say 'Momma kehti hai papa bhi kabhi shirt tuck in nahi karte the. Aur baal bhi nahi banate the so please chod do uncle' 🤣

Onyourface thumbnail

Abir will come to school to pick up KuKu baby because his parents are too busy and don't care and he is lonely without his wife. At school he will meet Birmi saving a girl from Kuku's child who is bullying her. Birmi will tell the girl 'Agli baar bully kiya toh thappad maro. Daro math. Uska male ego hai' and papa Abir will be super impressed. He will catch Birmi who is about to to fall and tie his shoe lace. And try to tuck his shirt and adjust his hair style. But Birmi will stop him and say 'Momma kehti hai papa bhi kabhi shirt tuck in nahi karte the. Aur baal bhi nahi banate the so please chod do uncle' 🤣

Aaww....so cute🤣

And then Abir will ask aap kon ho...Kahan rehte ho...

Birmi will say...parindo ka hota thikana nahi and runs away🤣

EtTuBrutus thumbnail

Aaww....so cute🤣

And then Abir will ask aap kon ho...Kahan rehte ho...

Birmi will say...parindo ka hota thikana nahi and runs away🤣

LMAO 🤣 And Abir will go home and tell nanu 'aaj maine ek bahut ajeeb ladke ko dekha. ajeeb tha par bahut cute tha' 😆