Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Believer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

Yes Mishti will sacrifice and there will be a leap and Abir will hate her and marry Shwet out of anger. Mishti will however be pregnant (they will show In FB how this happened) and come back with their child years later. The baby will have long hair and baba issues just like Abir. He will paint his father's portrait based on his imagination and Abir will stumble on it ten years later and will be shocked with the resemblance. In the meanwhile Mishti Abir will meet after another 500 episodes. Will get back with the next 500 episodes story tomorrow πŸ€ͺ

🀣🀣🀣...if this happens ...i wanted them to have a girlπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Believer09 - 4 years ago
InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes Mishti will sacrifice and there will be a leap and Abir will hate her and marry Shwet out of anger. Mishti will however be pregnant (they will show In FB how this happened) and come back with their child years later. The baby will have long hair and baba issues just like Abir. He will paint his father's portrait based on his imagination and Abir will stumble on it ten years later and will be shocked with the resemblance. In the meanwhile Mishti Abir will meet after another 500 episodes. Will get back with the next 500 episodes story tomorrow πŸ€ͺ

🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: misaki

You're welcomeπŸ€—

Seriously, I love rants too but yesterday's episode was amazing. Usme bhi logon ko problem hain? Hadh hain!πŸ˜†
It's time people started to make more posts that sound logical and positive. There are so many things to discuss

For example -

1. Shaheer's amazing strength. (How does he run carrying a girl like that when most leads can't even manage to lift fls up🀣)

2. Mishti and Abir's upcoming date.

3. Mishti's declaration of love in front of everyone.

4. MishBir finally getting their due romance time away from KuKu. 

5. Praying for BB to stay forever concerned about her Munna and forget about Mishbir. 

So many things.. so many positive things. I'm so tired of the illogical posts I see on the forum. People in the AT should make more posts outside then. 

Exactly, when this will happen we'll rant together, for now let's concentrate on good things 

And you mentioned all the things that I liked, and waiting eagerly for it 

Kal ka epi, next week epi

I am not going to quit show that's for sure so taking everything in positive is better option for me πŸ˜†

And baad mein frustration nikaalne ke liye forum to hai hi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Best itv script 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believer09

Hi...can we save that rant for when and if that happens😊...lets take each day at a time and vent out our frustrations for one episode at a time🀣...right now i am focussed on varshaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I do the same... That makes me 

Happy on Monday ,

Disappointed on Tuesday

Again happy on Wednesday

then sad on Thursday

then angry on Friday

Wait on Saturday

Excited on Sunday 

Again happy on Monday and the cycle continues..πŸ˜†

Divya181 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🀣🀣

Believer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

I do the same... That makes me 

Happy on Monday ,

Disappointed on Tuesday

Again happy on Wednesday

then sad on Thursday

then angry on Friday

Wait on Saturday

Excited on Sunday 

Again happy on Monday and the cycle continues..πŸ˜†

Wow πŸ‘...you analyzed the pattern really wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But i hope this friday makes u happy as we have misbir date❀️

Edited by Believer09 - 4 years ago
Divya181 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: misaki

Wow you really love making such negative threads huh?

The girl literally stood up for herself yesterday and ensured she made a point to Kuhu by calling Abir in front of her. That was not her using him but her making a point that she will not back off. She did feel bad about it later on didn't she?

If she does sacrifice later on(and that's a big IF), we will cross that bridge when it comes to it. I don't understand how people can take something positive and twist into something so vile. Takes talent I guess. 
I absolutely loved what Mishti did yesterday by calling Abir. I would do it too if I were in her place and my boyfriend wouldn't call it me using him. 

Well said πŸ‘........ even I'm tired of this negative post..... thank you so much for this positive postπŸ€—.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Acha hua yeh real script nahi hai🀣

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

🀣🀣 the best script