Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel_nonu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Felicity_Khushi

yeah it's clearly not linked at all with Sanjivani like we read in many articles. also its clear Ishani comes from a very influential family. i wanna know more about her past.

This is why Vardhan is so interested in Ishani πŸ˜† She seems to be coming from very powerful and influential family. I want them to keep shedding light time to time and loving the way its coming out. It makes me more interested to know about it 

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yup.... Exactly a very good episode today..... 

Am just liking the way Juhi is portrayed... Shashanks vision of Juhi as a 'chief of surgery' wasn't a reprehensible act πŸ‘ I hope Juhi plays accordingly to tackle Vardhaan as well.... 

Rest is we can already speculate.... Leads wil definitely save that girl... β­οΈ Loved SidNi scenes... Subtle and impactful..... 

Story is getting better now. πŸ˜Ž

MafiaQueen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_nonu

haha he surely has the idea that something is up with Ishani. Yeah many feel she will take complain back thou I still have doubt lol. I am more interested in seeing how they proceed once Dr Sid is back in Sanjivani 

Finger crossed 

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well balanced episode with what triggers each character is getting coherent.

The OT scene with sudden painful memories intruding & Ishani's struggle to close them to worn out walk , behind the closed door, giving herself the luxury of a weeping spell, to Sid's presence which had silent understanding for what happened at OT, he came out as someone with mature altruism, refraining from questioning as he perceived any further probing & she might retreat back in the barriers erected around charged emotions πŸ‘πŸΌ

Vardhaan & Juhi,interacting with media, outstandingly performed scene by both, actors ,none trying to overdo πŸ‘the small nuances by Rohit the way he titled his neck had such an underscore πŸ‘πŸΌ

angel_nonu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Well balanced episode with what triggers each character is getting coherent.

The OT scene with sudden painful memories intruding & Ishani's struggle to close them to worn out walk , behind the closed door, giving herself the luxury of a weeping spell, to Sid's presence which had silent understanding for what happened at OT, he came out as someone with mature altruism, refraining from questioning as he perceived any further probing & she might retreat back in the barriers erected around charged emotions πŸ‘πŸΌ

Vardhaan & Juhi,interacting with media, outstandingly performed scene by both, actors ,none trying to overdo πŸ‘the small nuances by Rohit the way he titled his neck had such an underscore πŸ‘πŸΌ

thank u for ur reviews. yes it was good episode. this week have been great. lets see now if complain is taken back by ishani or not