Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel_nonu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: neenu55

Child artist playing Dr Ishani is too good 

I just loved the way Sid consoled Ishani .

Dr Sid is like a knight in shining armour for Ishani .

Vardhan and Juhi 's scene was also good .

Vardhan is a manipulative expert .

About complaint I want Ishani to do something which will get Sid back in hospital and also teach him a lesson too .

Child actor is very good and looks so innocent. I am not sure of teaching lesson hehe but I guess she will take complain back after talking to Dr Shashank. He did say that he trusts her to do right thing and I think She saw that as a doctor he is needed in sanjivani. Lets see how he comes back in sanjivani 

Anonyme thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Yeah it was a good episode. 

First time I could connect to juhi, and gurdeep was actually good in her scene compared to previous epis which was rather disappointing. I remember when I was a kid I saw her in a show where she played a mad girl's character. She was so good in those few scenes i remember. That's why I was disappointed in her acting since last week. Still her scenes with mohnish are rather strange. 

Vardhan as always is a cunning man who knows how to play with people. 

Surbhi excels in her emotional scenes, the small ishani is good too. So we know ishani has a very bad past. Can't wait for her past to be unveiled.

It was a rather good week. Much better than first week's episodes. I have an issue with the lighting though. Some scenes are so dark. Let's hope they keep the momentum up and we get such good episodes next week too. 

MafiaQueen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The way he wiped her tearsI guess now he is sure something is up with ishaniloved vardan dr.juhi scene ðŸ˜†she can handle him very well🤣I also feel she will take her complain back but at last moment ðŸ˜†than dr.sid will be more amazed🤣I am loving this  Tom n Jerry ðŸ¤£

Felicity_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

i wont lie, i never watched Sanjivani nor DMG. so for me all senior scenes were pretty much rushed and boring last week.  But this week i actually liked Juhi a bit. maybe because she gave takkar to Vardhan😆. i also liked her words. like only police or judge can condemn a person, we dont have the rights to give verdict. Plus it's a doctor duty to save lives, not judge people. So bang on message it was.

About Ishani's past. She went through a traumatic past. i think her parents were involved in something really bad ( organ scam, medicine scam.. still wondering what it can be), i feel that perhaps it will be shown her parents are innocent (ITV afterall)😆

I really liked Surbhi's acting in today's scene. she was scared because she saw herself in Saniya's place, and so badly wanted to help herself by helping Saniya (my feelings). it was a moment of happiness that she at least managed to save her with the help of others. but since it was so similar to her own past, it's totally normal and relatable she had a breakdown after so much build-up. Surbhi was pretty convincing in her scenes.

Overall this week is good, has managed to kept my attention. waiting for upcoming episodes.

PS: i believe that Ishani will take the complaint back. Sid afterall helped her in saving a life, nothing beats that. but fingers crossed no more complaining or spying scenes. it was so bad😆 last week.

Meg12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Felicity_Khushi

i wont lie, i never watched Sanjivani nor DMG. so for me all senior scenes were pretty much rushed and boring last week.  But this week i actually liked Juhi a bit. maybe because she gave takkar to Vardhan😆. i also liked her words. like only police or judge can condemn a person, we dont have the rights to give verdict. Plus it's a doctor duty to save lives, not judge people. So bang on message it was.

About Ishani's past. She went through a traumatic past. i think her parents were involved in something really bad ( organ scam, medicine scam.. still wondering what it can be), i feel that perhaps it will be shown her parents are innocent (ITV afterall)😆

I really liked Surbhi's acting in today's scene. she was scared because she saw herself in Saniya's place, and so badly wanted to help herself by helping Saniya (my feelings). it was a moment of happiness that she at least managed to save her with the help of others. but since it was so similar to her own past, it's totally normal and relatable she had a breakdown after so much build-up. Surbhi was pretty convincing in her scenes.

Overall this week is good, has managed to kept my attention. waiting for upcoming episodes.

PS: i believe that Ishani will take the complaint back. Sid afterall helped her in saving a life, nothing beats that. but fingers crossed no more complaining or spying scenes. it was so bad😆 last week.

Exactly what with Ishani past, we consider it was interwoven with Sanjivani hospital but those people were burning up Arora Hospital and Research Center.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anonyme

First time I could connect to juhi, and gurdeep was actually good in her scene compared to previous epis which was rather disappointing. I remember when I was a kid I saw her in a show where she played a mad girl's character. She was so good in those few scenes i remember. That's why I was disappointed in her acting since last week. Still her scenes with mohnish are rather strange. 

Surbhi excels in her emotional scenes, the small ishani is good too. So we know ishani has a very bad past. Can't wait for her past to be unveiled.

It was a rather good week. Much better than first week's episodes. I have an issue with the lighting though. Some scenes are so dark. Let's hope they keep the momentum up and we get such good episodes next week too. 

Both Gurdeep and Surbhi didn't perform that well in the first week but this week they been alot of growth and improvement in their performances

Surbhi nailed this whole week episodes and Gurdeep was good in this episode too 

Felicity_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meg12

Exactly what with Ishani past, we consider it was interwoven with Sanjivani hospital but those people were burning up Arora Hospital and Research Center.

yeah it's clearly not linked at all with Sanjivani like we read in many articles. also its clear Ishani comes from a very influential family. i wanna know more about her past.

angel_nonu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anonyme

everyone seems to have issue with lighting. but yes overall week was good. Hope they work on lighting and keep the episodes crispy and better with execution editing like this week. 

Gurdip was very good today. Hehe yeah Vardhan is cunning and Rohit is doing such an amazing job.

angel_nonu thumbnail

Originally posted by: zyrah17

The way he wiped her tearsI guess now he is sure something is up with ishaniloved vardan dr.juhi scene ðŸ˜†she can handle him very well🤣I also feel she will take her complain back but at last moment ðŸ˜†than dr.sid will be more amazed🤣I am loving this  Tom n Jerry ðŸ¤£

haha he surely has the idea that something is up with Ishani. Yeah many feel she will take complain back thou I still have doubt lol. I am more interested in seeing how they proceed once Dr Sid is back in Sanjivani 

angel_nonu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Felicity_Khushi

@Italic: haha yes she was bang on today and it was quite powerful message too. We can complain, bring it to focus but we don't have rights to give verdict and doctors first duty is to save life without going on who the patient is or what the background patient holds.

@bold: Surbhi was very good. Totally I felt that she kind of wanted to help herself by helping Sania. It was a feeling of happiness for her that she could atleast save sania and she won't be punished for her parents doing. 

@Underline: Lol I have huge doubt on her taking complaint back but yes no more spying or complain drama now. This is why I am interested to see how they proceed once they both are back again as doctors in Sanjivani being senior junior lol