episode 10 (23 Aug 2019) - Another good episode

angel_nonu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This week episodes have been good. They need to work a bit more on lighting and editing but overall very good episodes this week.

Loved Juhi-Vardhan scene. Rohit sir is amazing as Vardhan and Gurdip mam was fabulous. 

So Dr Juhi is CEO now. I loved the way she handled the crowd. Very good scene and then how money-minded Vardhan twisted it for his own benefit. hehe that smile of Dr Juhi said it all about Mr Vardhan that yo he is a cunning man. 

So Dilwali team did the surgery and saved Sania. 

The scene on Ishani past before surgery and after surgery, amazingly portrayed by Surbhi. that 1 min scenewhere Ishani froze hanging in between past and present, ranting about saving sania and then coming out from OT. It was so good. gave me goosebumps. Surbhi is doing brilliant job as Ishani.

Loved that tender scene of Ishani-Sid. Dr sid is very good doctor as well as a beautiful human in nature so he goes to console Ishani. Ishani is lost in trauma but when realizes, she runs away from there. 

so Monday we have decision day in board meeting whether Dr sid will be in sanjivani or not. All doctors are asking Ishani to take complain back.

In precap Dr shashank tells Ishani that he trusts her to take right decision. 

I feel she might take complain back. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow! Each episode is such an intense and power packed performance. I am loving it. What amazing characters. Loving Dr. Juhi and looking forward to  what positive things she does. Dr Sid- I hope he comes back and Dr Ishani was good today.

Each episode I feel like I am watching so intensely that I forget to take deep breaths and blink as I feel I am right in that hospital while all this action is taking place. I am  hooked on this show. Wish I had seen the first season of it. I'm sure I would have loved it.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

😊

Edited by Cute_Virgo - 4 years ago
cuty1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

For me overall good episodes. I feel both Dr sid and Dr Ishani are right in their place. Dr sid comes from poor background which we easily can see so he knows what and which type of problems poor people face to get proper treatment because they don't have money. So he is trying to help them in his own way. Whereas Dr Ishani have very bad past where she see how her parents done wrong and broke rules, done injustices with patients and everything plus how they get punishment and because of them she also had to face so much. So she is following rules don't want to do injustice with patients. I think sanjivani needs both types of doctors. One who helps poor patients and one follow rules and regulations and help patients. 

angel_nonu thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuty1997

For me overall good episodes. I feel both Dr sid and Dr Ishani are right in their place. Dr sid comes from poor background which we easily can see so he knows what and which type of problems poor people face to get proper treatment because they don't have money. So he is trying to help them in his own way. Whereas Dr Ishani have very bad past where she see how her parents done wrong and broke rules, done injustices with patients and everything plus how they get punishment and because of them she also had to face so much. So she is following rules don't want to do injustice with patients. I think sanjivani needs both types of doctors. One who helps poor patients and one follow rules and regulations and help patients. 

very well put up. Both are right at their own places and both's actions are driven based on their past experience. We have not got in episode yet but Namit told that Sid's maternal uncle dies because he was denied for medical treatment due to lack of money. So he has his way to help every poor by getting money from rich people. whereas Ishani have seen that how her parents breaking the rule (we do not know exactly what had happened) resulted in big mishap and she also had to pay the price so she plays by rules but still somewhere deep down she is scared. Vardhan plays with her fear very well because as soon as he mentions that Ishani gets scared. 

I am looking forward to see how these two come together in journey and will balance it out because neither it can be played by full on rules and neither it can do totally going out of the way so these two are going to balance each other and find a middle ground and be a best team together :)

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Link of today's episode plz

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I haven't watched the episode as of yet. Will come back tomorrow to post my thoughts! But, thanks for the summary. I feel she might take the complain back too. She witnessed another side of Dr. Sid in this track. 

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The show is getting interesting with every episodes.. N yep, you are right. I also feel they need to work with lights and screeplay a bit more. And they rush fr one scene to another scene abruptly.  

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Child artist playing Dr Ishani is too good 

I just loved the way Sid consoled Ishani .

Dr Sid is like a knight in shining armour for Ishani .

Vardhan and Juhi 's scene was also good .

Vardhan is a manipulative expert .

About complaint I want Ishani to do something which will get Sid back in hospital and also teach him a lesson too .

angel_nonu thumbnail

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

The show is getting interesting with every episodes.. N yep, you are right. I also feel they need to work with lights and screeplay a bit more. And they rush fr one scene to another scene abruptly.  

yes they need to work on lighting and in rushing scenes.