polin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

LOLLLLLL..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Priyanka tweeted in support of her country against terrorism though, simply said Jai Hind. Much like when America killed Osama Bin Laden people celebrated that too and similarly said God Bless America. Terrorists aren’t human beings imo and deserve the worst. Unfortunately these terrorists are always in Pakistan. 

I'm neither Pakistani nor American.. Although I agree that terrorists are scums on Earth, it's wrong to generalise and say all are Pakistani. Thats like saying all Muslims are terrorists, all black people are gangsters, all Indians smell like curry, etc. etc. My cousins live in Florida and last year there was a mass school shooting over there killing highschool kids. The shooter was a white male. These people do not have a race, religion, or reason. 

Being an Indian, you will obviously have a bias towards your country. I don't blame PC for being patriotic. But the way she handled the situation was not classy. SHE was the celebrity and brand ambassador in this situation, not that girl. This was at BeautyCon. Instead of how she addressed the situation and gaslit the girl, she should've simply said that this is not the right platform to discuss this. 

Anyways, more than Priyanka, I find it disappointing that people are not concerned about all the people who are literally fighting for autonomy and are in danger.

Edited by Cookies.. - 4 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Well many Pakistan citizens kept whining how PC should be kicked out from UN ... kept happening for weeks ... then just few days back some Pakistan government official issued a written statement to UN how PC should be kicked out for her tweet (-which she tweeted after Indian air force's surgical strike on terrorist camps .. where she said Jai Hind #Indianairforce .. I see nothing wrong with it since she was cheering against terrorists destruction) ... All in all Pakistan adamantly insisted and created controversies to remove PC from UN but as you can see in OP UN official clarified that PC isn't in the wrong and she's entitled to her personal space/opinion on issues she deems important  ... Pakistan ki bolti band! ... Hence couldn't resist ROFL-ing! ... 😆

hai I am so sad😭....nah kidding🤣

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

We are patrotic...Dont yell we all here to spread luv...nice ans PC 

excatly give us space we want to spread luv and do development in our J- K and ladakh area..can these people for gods sake will not poke nose in our area....Jai Mata Di😃

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Cookies..

I'm neither Pakistani nor American.. Although I agree that terrorists are scums on Earth, it's wrong to generalise and say all are Pakistani. Thats like saying all Muslims are terrorists, all black people are gangsters, all Indians smell like curry, etc. etc. My cousins live in Florida and last year there was a mass school shooting over there killing highschool kids. The shooter was a white male. These people do not have a race, religion, or reason. 

Being an Indian, you will obviously have a bias towards your country. I don't blame PC for being patriotic. But the way she handled the situation was not classy. SHE was the celebrity and brand ambassador in this situation, not that girl. This was at BeautyCon. Instead of how she addressed the situation and gaslit the girl, she should've simply said that this is not the right platform to discuss this. 

Anyways, more than Priyanka, I find it disappointing that people are not concerned about all the people who are literally fighting for autonomy and are in danger.

Well in the case of India and America crossing into Pakistan it was because the terrorists were there. I’m not generalizing, just stating facts. 

The girl at BeautyCon was rude, called Priyanka a hypocrite and made a false accusation on her. Give respect, get respect. That girl was disrespectful and there’s no need to be nice to such people. As the UN stated “Priyanka retains the right to speak at a personal capacity.” It wasn’t a unicef event, it was BeautyCon, Priyanka can reply however she wants. She wasn’t there as a Unicef Goodwill Ambassador. 

You can blame the people that have been attacking Priyanka constantly for not focusing on the real issue but instead trying to take down a celebrity or get their own 15mins of fame. 

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 4 years ago
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The EPIC burn. 🤣

Jai Hind.

Edited by DelusionalMe - 4 years ago
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Priyanka tweeted in support of her country against terrorism though, simply said Jai Hind. Much like when America killed Osama Bin Laden people celebrated that too and similarly said God Bless America. Terrorists aren’t human beings imo and deserve the worst. Unfortunately these terrorists are always in Pakistan. 

I couldn't have put it any better. Very well said.👏

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Why would they have to consult the US government? They don’t have to. Kashmir is a part of India and if they want to get rid of section 370 they can, they don’t need permission from the US. 

+1

Originally posted by: Cookies..

The girl wasn't classy and didn't deserve any classy response...PC was totally on point asking her to cool it down!

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

👍🏼 nice of UN to clear it's stand.

Though this was a non issue..total rai ka pahaad banaya tha logo ne. Priyanka and UN ignored it for long. But govt. ka involve hona kuch zyaada ho gaya.

Nothing was dignified about that letter.