Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanya.91

Great job Armeena

u r sooo pretty that peecee looks bhangan in front of you with her dus baar ka kataa hua naak ðŸ˜†

Comeback of primary school kids.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Hahaha yes ðŸ˜› I want entire human race to wipe off from earth.. na bajega baans na bajegi bansuri.

@Bold  : Thanos spotted... 

OT: Loving it so much. India, the nation  reserves a privilege of amending it's Constitution as deemed necessary as per the changing times...

Priyanka,  an Indian citizen before anything else has a right to speak on national issues in her personal capacity... 

Likewise, the members on IF has the right to criticize Priyanka's nose despite the discussion happening about something else... 

Jai Hind.

Bande Mataram.... 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Why would they have to consult the US government? They don’t have to. Kashmir is a part of India and if they want to get rid of section 370 they can, they don’t need permission from the US. 

Very well said! 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Why would they have to consult the US government? They don’t have to. Kashmir is a part of India and if they want to get rid of section 370 they can, they don’t need permission from the US. 

In bold Contrary to the reporting! 

Pyaricetamol thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteNights.

Comeback of primary school kids.

Wonder if he/she is really a primary school kid, Seems like from the replies lol

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I might be in the minority category. But, before you belong to any country, be it India or Pakistan or anywhere else, we are all first and foremost human beings. If a person cannot respect or empathize with human life (be it from any background), it doesn't matter where you are from, nobody is "winning" because people are still suffering. So at the end of the day, this back and forth looks so damn stupid considering how people out there are actually suffering but people rather focus and fight about what some PEECEE said.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

kis per hans rahe ho saare....I miss so many things on the forum ki relevance he pata nahi chalta...😭

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Cookies..

I might be in the minority category. But, before you belong to any country, be it India or Pakistan or anywhere else, we are all first and foremost human beings. If a person cannot respect or empathize with human life (be it from any background), it doesn't matter where you are from, nobody is "winning" because people are still suffering. So at the end of the day, this back and forth looks so damn stupid considering how people out there are actually suffering but people rather focus and fight about what some PEECEE said.

Priyanka tweeted in support of her country against terrorism though, simply said Jai Hind. Much like when America killed Osama Bin Laden people celebrated that too and similarly said God Bless America. Terrorists aren’t human beings imo and deserve the worst. Unfortunately these terrorists are always in Pakistan. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I still don't get it and probably never would get it....why can't she say Jai Hind....how is praising one's country equal to rooting for a war...woh bhi nuclear...hadd hai.....til ka taad...rai ka pahad..

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

kis per hans rahe ho saare....I miss so many things on the forum ki relevance he pata nahi chalta...😭

Well many Pakistan citizens kept whining how PC should be kicked out from UN ... kept happening for weeks ... then just few days back some Pakistan government official issued a written statement to UN how PC should be kicked out for her tweet (-which she tweeted after Indian air force's surgical strike on terrorist camps .. where she said Jai Hind #Indianairforce .. I see nothing wrong with it since she was cheering against terrorists destruction) ... All in all Pakistan adamantly insisted and created controversies to remove PC from UN but as you can see in OP UN official clarified that PC isn't in the wrong and she's entitled to her personal space/opinion on issues she deems important  ... Pakistan ki bolti band! ... Hence couldn't resist ROFL-ing! ... ðŸ˜†