Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Oh god 😂 JESUS CHRIST. Basic economics nahin aati. Sampling jaake seekho bhai. School mein kuch nahin toh atleast khud toh seekho.

160 and you?! With this knowledge sure...that's not delusional at all ðŸ˜† At all.

Seriously this is who we have been 'debating'. And Pakistani sharam ki baat na hi karein lol. I have now realized why nobody ever replies to you. Itna nonsense. Uff. 🤣

Chunotiyo (challenges)  se nipat saktey ho magar Ch ðŸ¤¬  se nahi ...

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjs

Sorry when someone is mocking my country, Even after knowing that their country is in the wrong, then it's difficult for us to ignore....

Here solid proofs are being ignored and members mocked and called begairat....  Then why should we keep quiet.... Esp when neighbouring country's government is hellbent on showing their dumbness

I know..so my msg isn't only for Indians..it's for both the countries..begairat, bhikhari..what's all this.

It's difficult to ignore when u r provoked..even I don't ignore ..but talk with facts, proofs

Edited by niyati13 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: niyati13

I know..so my msg isn't only for Indians..it's for both the countries..begairat, bhikhari..what's all this.

It's difficult to ignore when u r provoked..even I don't ignore ..but talk with facts, proofs

we r taking about terrorism and the facts have been posted by many indians. we r the victims of the terrorism spread by a terrorist nation and we have every right to trash them. as simple as that. Dont preach to other indians .  There is reason terrorism was spread bcoz of stance of our weak indian leaders and public who always wanted to say peace peace peace and the terroristan caused more terrorism. Stats have been posted here several times.

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

whenever i ask about hafeez saeed, dawood, masood i get no answers from people of that country😆 and they expect indians to be understanding? the days are gone now. This is not same india which will tolerate your bs anymore... yes whole world is conspiring against them. Laden never lived there acoording to pakistan!

Also anyone can watch pakistani channels and see how they keep crying over poor economic conditions and ever falling economy. But keep spreading lies that we  r in good position when whole world knows u r debt ridden. Even middle east countries are favoring india over  terroristan. ðŸ˜† 

The analysts on new channels keep crying over no support and one even said our image is debt ridden country infront of middle east and same middle east is doing business with india. There is no future of terrorism in this world! ðŸ˜† 

But u guys see, pakistanis will never talk about all terrorists in their countries and divert the topics! ðŸ˜†

India is in different league. Pakistan only existence is to get compared to india but u r way below india. some r like selling land to china 😆 

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

we r taking about terrorism and the facts have been posted by many indians. we r the victims of the terrorism spread by a terrorist nation and we have every right to trash them. as simple as that. Dont preach to other indians .  There is reason terrorism was spread bcoz of stance of our weak indian leaders and public who always wanted to say peace peace peace and the terroristan caused more terrorism. Stats have been posted here several times.

The pak members here r very well aware of all this..they r just trying to instigate 

They keep on ranting on twitter about toilets in India and their pm says tourists don't visit their country coz of lack of toilets..He tweets about India's internal affairs and there r comments of his citizens asking him to solve issues in his own country.

When people r down they try to pull others down with them. Best is to resist their attempts

HakunaMatata. thumbnail

Arent ppl like Armeena "supposedly" fighting against Islamophoia and the adversities that Muslims have to face all over the world due to some generalizations.. Then why is it that she is targetting another religion and tweeting and hash tagging stuff like below?Image

Stuff like this make me doubt about the intentions of these people.. 

Edited by HakunaMatata. - 4 years ago

Pakistan railway minister in his rally said that indian muslims looking at Pakistan for protection or something 😂😂😂 they are so delusional🤪matlab kuch bhi🤣

Tell them pls that indian muslims dont need their fake love🤣

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: HakunaMatata.

Arent ppl like Armeena "supposedly" fighting against Islamophoia and the adversities that Muslims have to face all over the world due to some generalizations.. Then why is it that she is targetting another religion and tweeting and hash tagging stuff like below?Image

Stuff like this make me doubt about the intentions of these people.. 

Their intentions are always the same........... PRaise their religion but bash other religion........ what do you think is the meaning of the word 'Kafir'......... it means anyone that doesn't believe in Allah...... and to their dumb brain even Hindus look like Kafirs, as they worship Param Brahma and not Allah