Posted: 4 years ago

search for any anti pakistan news is on fake or true

kuch bhi chale ga dil khush karne ke liyan

kya level ho ga aise insaan ka lol

..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

🤣🤣🤣 

Seriously kuch bi khush hone ke liye but i can't blame them pichle 72 saal se delusion me hi to hai 😆

JAI HIND !!!!!!!

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Yes, we know it's a subsidiary and main decision will be taken in October but the following is also the truth.... Esp the bold.....

----------------

The Asia-Pacific Group, one of the nine regional affiliates of FATF, has placed Pakistan in the enhanced expedited follow-up list (also known as the blacklist) for its failure to meet its standards.

Pakistan now faces the challenge of avoiding being placed under FATF's overall black list in October. It was earlier placed in the 'grey list' by FATF.

In June, the FATF said that Pakistan failed to complete its action plan on terror financing. It warned Pakistan to meet its commitment by October or face action, which could possibly lead to the country getting blacklisted.

Today's decision of APG is worrisome for Pakistan because such rankings will worsen its chances of getting loans from international credit agencies or even attract foreign investments. Pakistan is currently going through one of its worse economic crisis

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

chalo october ki deadline book karlo

bohat se tissue papers, water and glucose bottles ready kar lena

bohat rona dhona ho ga yahan pe

hahahha...FATF clear aana waala hai. lol

kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Pehele Roti,Naan ka  toh kuch karlo bhikari

Kaun Roo Raha over Kashmir(India's) , Priyanka we all know 😂

Abhi toh aur Zaleel hona hai 😂 Roz utho ,Roo , UN ke pass jao insult hoke aao 😁

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

bhikari se yaad aaya

question for beghairats

china ka 11.1 dekh kay zyaada jalan ho rahi hai

ya pakishtan ka 36.9

let me guess Pakishtan 

Edited by Dr.Hippopotamus - 4 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kantalaga_

Pehele Roti,Naan ka  toh kuch karlo bhikari

Kaun Roo Raha over Kashmir(India's) , Priyanka we all know 😂

Abhi toh aur Zaleel hona hai 😂 Roz utho ,Roo , UN ke pass jao insult hoke aao 😁

Seriously besharmo Ko sharam bhi nahi aati, itne zaleel hoke bhi.... Arre bhai, apna kaam sudharo aur sar uthakar aage badho.... Problem kya hai Aisa karne me ??

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus

Answering a reporter's question regarding the UN's stance on Chopra's statements in Thursday's briefing, Dujarric said: “Well I mean I can tell you that for any goodwill ambassador whether it’s Miss Chopra or anyone else, we expect them to adhere to impartial positions when they speak on behalf of Unicef or any other organisation."

However, he added that when these ambassadors speak in "their personal capacity they retain the right to speak about issues of interest or concern to them."

----------------------

1. So we were correct that as UN person you have to remain impartial

2. But as an official

Issue is when is such an ambassador official capacity and when personal

so in a UN program u have to put an act of peace and love but in real capacity u can shout salute to indian army on day of war.

total illogical statement

pakistani minister wrote a bad letter..i would have remained till that war incident....put references there ....no generalizations and anticipated this response 

anyway a fake beghairat ambassador will get his due sooner or later..just like a thief

the girl did a great job exposing this beghairat ... pc was specially thrashed for the way she talked .....

“When they speak on behalf of UNICEF” ... BeautyCon wasn’t a Unicef event, she wasn’t representing Unicef there. Priyanka can be as patriotic as she wants on her personal time. What’s so hard to comprehend? Jai Hind!