Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

Arey nahi i wasn’t misunderstanding. In fact i am the Most  understanding person I have ever known :p i know you were trying to be friendly. Its okay. I dont mind being here with you guys.

I liked the first dragging to mandap secen better... 

During that oldie marriage track i had dropped watching kzk.. :/ that was too much. Then watched for a few ays after Mr Bajaj's comeback n then dropped again to ONLY watch the last two epis.     

The last leap was utter rubbish to be frank.mostly I skipped it when it aired.even now at hotstar I don't watch anything from that leap.

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

Hey, I am a big fan of Anupre. They were my first fav couple of ITV ever.I am extremely attached to them. My whole family and relatives are attached to this show. Everyone used to love it and watch it regularly. We used to love Anupre. I don’t like Stockholm syndrome and prb though with all the evilness of disgusting bajaj. So I don’t know if you like them. 

There were some AP fans in IF, but they aren’t active in this forum.  :( 

I haven’t watched most of the show though. I was very small when I watched it and later I had to move where we didn’t have cable. Then I came to US and till now there wasn’t any hotstar. I registered for hotstar this year when it finally became available. I started watching it, but at the same time I have pause on it as I don’t want to see Bajaj face. I hated him even in when I was a child and didn’t know he was that evil. But now finding out his many more other black evil actions, I can’t stand him more and seeIng Prena being trapped by him just because she never found his real face. :( But still I will watch one day as I love the show and tolerate the puke worthy Bajaj for ronit sake :/

Yaaaay!!!!! Finally an AnuPre Fan. 

@The_Best. You are actually the best you know :D yo!! 

Hotstar is not available in my country, they keep asking me for registration but THEY dont know I am broken, do they? I have even thrown out my cards away because usek expense bharne ke bhi pehye(paise) nahi hain mere pass :p i rob my brothers in a regular basis for money ;) ;)  

But I use hotstar through VPN.. It shows them I am using hotstar from UK ;) ;) I dont kmow how lonv i can keep doing it..  :p 

A lot of people hate Bajaj (my family do it even) but i dont know hate doesnt ckme this e@sily from my side.. Specially when some one loves someone,.  All The characters are created either in books or serial for purposes(some for mere time pass though in ekta's serial)  and accept them as nesessary elements of the story. Without PRB there wouldn’t be any longing love srory of AnuPre. So, let them be. And dont just talk bad bajaj if he bothers you that muvh.. We can talk about AnuPre.. :D their scenes. 

May would say being together, happy, understanding, romantic..  Its love. Yes, it is.. and its common. A lot of love is around us fall in this category. But every unfinished lovestory hooks me.. N that why i am an AnuPre fan.. I felt the pain n felt connected. 

I was small when kzk1 started.. Umm, 7 i guess. I started to watch after 8 years leap n became regular watcher few weeks before 20 years leap. 

Anupre is first love.. First ehsas for me. I think i fell for them more everytime i watch them.

Tell me about your fav scenes. :D

And of course welcome to t!e thread..

I wish the previous AnuPre lovers would ce back!!  Why are you guys!

Originally posted by: prb4eva

The last leap was utter rubbish to be frank.mostly I skipped it when it aired.even now at hotstar I don't watch anything from that leap.

Total crap yeah.. They could have finished the show before that.. They could accept anyother storyline otherwise.. Manoj n cez wouldn’t have left then.. 

I watch post leap.. I liked hit as PM a lot.. But so many cheat shots during those days irks me.  

So many grand daughters and all.. Ekta didn’t justice to at least one character in that leap. So unfair with everyone.  

Originally posted by: The_Best

I have been a bit active in this forum. Haven’t been active in this thread though as there haven’t been any AP fans to discuss AP with and also because I get lazy discussing in threads. I am usually a silent reader. Thanks 😊

Oh, dont be a silent reader re.. Keep discussing. I am lazy too. :'( keep me company. Aise PRB fans ke bich chorke na jaya kareim ap hame ;) 

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

Yaaaay!!!!! Finally an AnuPre Fan. 

@The_Best. You are actually the best you know :D yo!! 

Hotstar is not available in my country, they keep asking me for registration but THEY dont know I am broken, do they? I have even thrown out my cards away because usek expense bharne ke bhi pehye(paise) nahi hain mere pass :p i rob my brothers in a regular basis for money ;) ;)  

But I use hotstar through VPN.. It shows them I am using hotstar from UK ;) ;) I dont kmow how lonv i can keep doing it..  :p 

A lot of people hate Bajaj (my family do it even) but i dont know hate doesnt ckme this e@sily from my side.. Specially when some one loves someone,.  All The characters are created either in books or serial for purposes(some for mere time pass though in ekta's serial)  and accept them as nesessary elements of the story. Without PRB there wouldn’t be any longing love srory of AnuPre. So, let them be. And dont just talk bad bajaj if he bothers you that muvh.. We can talk about AnuPre.. :D their scenes. 

May would say being together, happy, understanding, romantic..  Its love. Yes, it is.. and its common. A lot of love is around us fall in this category. But every unfinished lovestory hooks me.. N that why i am an AnuPre fan.. I felt the pain n felt connected. 

I was small when kzk1 started.. Umm, 7 i guess. I started to watch after 8 years leap n became regular watcher few weeks before 20 years leap. 

Anupre is first love.. First ehsas for me. I think i fell for them more everytime i watch them.

Tell me about your fav scenes. :D

And of course welcome to t!e thread..

I wish the previous AnuPre lovers would ce back!!  Why are you guys!

I used to use VPN too, but my sister and I could use it only for few days. So I just registered for hotstar as it was convenient and I was able to afford. My laptop isn’t working properly too these days so it’s hard to use VPN through mobile. It’s headache. Plus my sister loves all old shows and we all love KZK. We used to watch lots of shows, but my most fav and first was KZK. I used to love Karan-Nandini too, but then I wasn’t fan of Kyunki much. I just used to love Karan-Nandini. So it was KZK for me as I used to love not just the main couple just, but all the characters and storylines too except Bajaj. I am glad the VPN is working for you. Paying for hotstar is waste of money if you can watch through vpn. We registered because vpn wasn’t working on our cell phones  

Yeah I understand without Bajaj, there wouldn’t be the longing of AP. But I don’t hate Bajaj just because he was evil. Komo was evil too but I liked her and especially Aparna whom I loved a lot. She was my fav. The reason I hate Bajaj because he was glorified as saint despite being evil which was such a bad message. I dislike such hypocrite and fake people whether in shows or in real life. If Bajaj was always shown as evil he was and not glorified, I wouldn’t have problem with him and would’ve loved him. I would have also loved him if he truly was shown changed to be a better human as I love such characters from being bad to good and his journey was shown But Bajaj was none of that. Instead he was never exposed for his crimes and evils and just glorified and whitewashed like we should forget and now accept this fake saint. If he was truly a good human and changed, the first thing he would’ve done was to tell his truth to everyone, ask for forgiveness from his victims and gone away from their lives to not bother them again unless he was stopped and they themselves wanted him and so on. But instead he was whitewashed with no journey, no guilt and nothing and just became fake saint just because now he apparently loved Prena and was still always insecure of AP all his life as if Anurag is trying to separate him and Pre when he was the third wheel between them all their lives. That all was such a bad message. Such dangerous and fake people are in real life too who became this fake person because now they have a motive to remain fake good. With or without Anupre, I would’ve hated him as it wasn’t about them. Such fake people irritate most people and can’t be liked other than by some. I do like Ronit though. He is a good actor. Not his fault if Bajaj was this way. 

When I started watching it the first time, Prena was already with Bajaj. And it was that Saving Sneha track going on. I was very small like 6-7 likely. So I never really saw any happy AP scenes and them being together. I kept waiting and waiting till them end for them to be together. Then I came to US and later found out about the ending. But I was happy that they finally did get reunited forever for eternity as physical life is temporary. At least, Ekta got some sanity towards the end. But she had to as many were watching in the hopes of AP being reunited from what I have heard. So that’s why I am in confused state if I should start watching the show or not as I want to badly, but at the same time they are rarely together in the show and will be together in the end :( I just also wish Cezzane and Shweta’s relations were good so we could’ve gotten many of their romantic scenes. But then at the same time those times almost all Ekta young romantic shows used to have lead separation through the whole show and would get united in the end only. KTH, KYPH, Etc all of them were the same way with full on separation, marrying and sleeping with others and full on pain. So I doubt KZK would’ve been different even if the lead had good relation off screen. Ekta is really a sadist seriously when it comes to love couples. She didn’t use to make the leads together at all and make them get married to others and many times wouldn’t give happy ending to the couple either. At least AP got happy end. Others didn’t even get that. 

I used to love all Anupre romantic scenes in Flashbacks ❤️❤️❤️ AP had such beautiful chemistry. They had the most natural and beautiful chemistry. No wonder the whole nation was crazy for them and not just in India but in Pakistan too and later in Afghanistan too and who knows how many countries. You know In Pakistan KZK/AP had a huge craze. Everyone used to wait for 8 pm to watch KZK. It was discussed everywhere which I didn’t see any other show being discussed ever like that before. Especially that Aparna trying to kill Anu was shocking and being discuss in school and everywhere. I SO SO MISS THOSE TIMES. SUCH NOSTALGIA I Have. Those times were something else :( 

My fav scenes of their are from their marriage. Those happy scenes of theirs. But I am watching it from hotstar from the beginning, so I think I will many of their fav scenes when they were single too. I do find their love story very realistic as that’s how most true loves are especially soulmate relations I heard. Soulmates aren’t suppose to be together. Only few are lucky to be together but most end up being separated if you know in spiritual side of searching about soulmate. Not the way Hollywood/Bollywood, Etc give the fake image and whole stereotypes to soulmate relations like how they are so easy and everything will be all la la la land. Soulmate relations are supposed to be the most painful and most of them lead to separation and don’t get reunited even if they love each other. So in the case, Ekta was right even though i am sure she mostly no idea that it was accurate portrayal of soulmate mostly except with the harsh words of Prena to Anurag sometimes and also Anurag toward Prena sometimes with trust issues as soulmates mostly do have trust on each other.   

Yes I wish many AP fans were active. But they aren’t. The last thread of this thread was made by big AP fan. Lol, he too watched KZK till the end in the hope of seeing AP getting reunited at last as a child. 😂  There are many AP fans on other sites I have seen though and on IF some I know are in BW forum. Most of them aren’t active here though as they don’t like this season:( 

P.S - sorry for the long essay. I either don’t write much or if I do, I end up writing long essays mostly. 

Edited by The_Best - 4 years ago
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: prb4eva

Which post you are referring to Manasi?

I dont have a link to Saps post - but i saved it, so will give the content below 😳

posted by Wist:

I see Rishabh Bajaj as ITV's greatest ICON. A character that is the sinner and the saint, the beloved and the betrayed (Borrowing Kamla Das's brilliant lines yeah). He has been everything from a heartless man with mysterious charm who would treat the rest as insignificant beings and walk over them with zilch regret to a man who devoted his whole existence to a woman he so passionately loved. 

Rishabh has been everything...be it a heartless businessman, a jealous, insecure, and possessive husband, a cunning schemer resorting to borderline cruelty, an obsessed one-sided lover, a great friend, a passionate lover, a crushed and betrayed lover, a father who showed the world that the deepest ties may not necessarily be blood ties, then a father capable of sacrificing his love for the sake of a child that wasn't his, a man willing to accept his fiance's love for another man and patiently waiting outside a house with a hopeful heart, a man with solid self-control who wouldn't touch his wife without her permission to someone who would jump in to romance watching his wife tie his tie, a flirtatious husband to a cold one capable of ignoring your very existence, a lover capable of walking out of a relationship he literally worshipped, a wounded man willing to avenge the wrongs done to him...a man with too many layers and conflicting shades. 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

Kya baat hai, I ws MIA for a couple of days and you'll moved to a new thread 😲

I was seeing the New Year dance epi yesterday...that the episode from which my doom started 😆 Coz I started following regularly! 

What a dance that it...such elegance and passion 

@saps, thanks for reposting that wist's post of Rishabh...never have I read a more perfect description of Rishabh Bajaj 👏 Wist, you are a word wizard!

Thanks a lot! 🤗

INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Nft4_hbNe/

This scene ❤️

The song is apt even for us, PRB fans. 

Main Na Bhoolungi

Main Na Bhoolunga...

PRB insta clips are love ☺️

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kabiraa

I just love this whole dance,their chemistry.their eye contact with each other.

I can go on n on n on n on

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Kabiraa

PRB insta clips are distracting 😳 

I cannot work, and spend office hours with earphones on, so that I can see the vidoes😳