Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bsker

I love love watching prb scenes. I am re watching on hotstar and am just amazed at the brilliant acting done by Shweta and ronit. Ronit is an outstanding actor and his portrayal of Rishab Bajaj was just out of this world. Even when the show lost all plot and hope only rb and prb scenes kept it going. I would really love to see Shweta and Ronit in a new series together.

hiya,,,happy to see a fellow PRBian!

post up or write up on ur fav scenes and we will relive the moments together

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalank

I didnโ€™t mean boo as in they are bad, I meant it as a scary boo!  

Sorry but actually I was quoting snehadoll post and by mistake quoted yours.

But they are bad only .just imagine after 11 years if I'm still discussing them ,I feel they are bad.they had no right to act so well and made me to discuss about them even after 11 years.

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saps.156

I know,,,agree to this point of urs totally as I understand u completely!๐Ÿ˜†

but since u r ok to live and love AB through PRB, currently u will have to do with us around only๐Ÿ˜†

Are you taunting me? :'( So bad ya.. :'( *Kidding*

Rehne do, jane do... You guys will keep finding fault# in AP... I will just burry my love for them in my heart @nd   will cry in a corner.. :'( :'( 

There's not much to talk about AP anyways..

Okay, i will discuss my fav PRB SCENES then..

They are mostly from After 20 years leap..

*when Rishab suggested Pre to think about Kasak-shravan marriage..  N told her that it might solve her relationships with Anu.

*when shailender asked Bajaj to tell Anu not to attend Sneha's marriage.. Tanisha track was going on side by side... bajaj stopped Prerna wjen she was leaving the room and discussed the matter.. Prerna argued in a cold manner and then said, "aap hamesha wahi karte hain jo apko sahi lagta hain... Dusre aoke hisab se chalte hain.. Ap kabse dusro ke bat manne lag gain." And aslo the following day when bajaj said- 20 saal pehle jo hua wo hamare sath hua.. Unhe us halat ka andaza nahi hain.. *so mature*  

*after the Mukti rape plot.. That emo scene between PRB.

Originally posted by: bsker

I love love watching prb scenes. I am re watching on hotstar and am just amazed at the brilliant acting done by Shweta and ronit. Ronit is an outstanding actor and his portrayal of Rishab Bajaj was just out of this world. Even when the show lost all plot and hope only rb and prb scenes kept it going. I would really love to see Shweta and Ronit in a new series together.

We welcome you to this thread.

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

Rehne do, jane do... You guys will keep finding fault# in AP... I will just burry my love for them in my heart @nd   will cry in a corner.. :'( :'( 

*when Rishab suggested Pre to think about Kasak-shravan marriage..  N told her that it might solve her relationships with Anu.

*when shailender asked Bajaj to tell Anu not to attend Sneha's marriage.. Tanisha track was going on side by side... bajaj stopped Prerna wjen she was leaving the room and discussed the matter.. Prerna argued in a cold manner and then said, "aap hamesha wahi karte hain jo apko sahi lagta hain... Dusre aoke hisab se chalte hain.. Ap kabse dusro ke bat manne lag gain." And aslo the following day when bajaj said- 20 saal pehle jo hua wo hamare sath hua.. Unhe us halat ka andaza nahi hain.. *so mature*  

But I never wanted Kasak Shravan wedding because by that time I was well experienced with our producer plots n tracks n I knew that this marriage is never going to happen.

Coming to the topic of previous thread,even I was never a cez fan till last leap to realise how good he was as Anurag.Hiten was never Anurag for me n because I used to watch kyuki too sometimes for RR ,I used yo get feeling of father n son whenever there was a scene of Anurag and Bajaj.

Yes only cez is Anurag.

saps.156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

c this is the thing,,, always misunderstood!!!๐Ÿ˜† anything remotely positive but the title pf PRB fan comes in the way...can't blame u. I was trying hard not to make u feel isolated when u said u wish there were some AB fans here too!

I can share one of my good AB scenes too,,,

*during P's marriage with Rb, when Madhvi tells about Rb sleeping with her. 

*when he drags P to the mandap during last PRB reunion, RB is found alive after 20 years

saps.156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prb4eva

But I never wanted Kasak Shravan wedding because by that time I was well experienced with our producer plots n tracks n I knew that this marriage is never going to happen.

Coming to the topic of previous thread,even I was never a cez fan till last leap to realise how good he was as Anurag.Hiten was never Anurag for me n because I used to watch kyuki too sometimes for RR ,I used yo get feeling of father n son whenever there was a scene of Anurag and Bajaj.

Yes only cez is Anurag.

๐Ÿคฃ

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Can you guys please finish the other thread,, so that I will unsticky it ! 

saps.156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

sorry! will do๐Ÿ˜Š

saps.156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Done!๐Ÿ˜Ž