Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

cool šŸ˜Ž I shd drop in here sometime,.. I have so many fav scenes and tracks 

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

cool šŸ˜Ž I shd drop in here sometime,.. I have so many fav scenes and tracks 

u definitely should,,would be a pleasure! .u might get some very different replies from me here than the other AT.

BTW, can we archive the previous thread? some really good convos we have had there about PRB, so wanted to save it...anyway I can save it in my personal profile or something?

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kya baat hai, I ws MIA for a couple of days and you'll moved to a new thread šŸ˜²

I was seeing the New Year dance epi yesterday...that the episode from which my doom started šŸ˜† Coz I started following regularly! 

What a dance that it...such elegance and passion 

@saps, thanks for reposting that wist's post of Rishabh...never have I read a more perfect description of Rishabh Bajaj šŸ‘ Wist, you are a word wizard!

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

Kya baat hai, I ws MIA for a couple of days and you'll moved to a new thread šŸ˜²

I was seeing the New Year dance epi yesterday...that the episode from which my doom started šŸ˜† Coz I started following regularly! 

What a dance that it...such elegance and passion 

@saps, thanks for reposting that wist's post of Rishabh...never have I read a more perfect description of Rishabh Bajaj šŸ‘ Wist, you are a word wizard!

Which post you are referring to Manasi?

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: saps.156

u definitely should,,would be a pleasure! .u might get some very different replies from me here than the other AT.

BTW, can we archive the previous thread? some really good convos we have had there about PRB, so wanted to save it...anyway I can save it in my personal profile or something?

I have archived it , it's the last post ..of Archive Mansion .. 

@bold hahaha that I have seen ,... I will drop in when ever I can.. I have sooo much share and discuss  lol 

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prb4eva

But I never wanted Kasak Shravan wedding because by that time I was well experienced with our producer plots n tracks n I knew that this marriage is never going to happen.

Coming to the topic of previous thread,even I was never a cez fan till last leap to realise how good he was as Anurag.Hiten was never Anurag for me n because I used to watch kyuki too sometimes for RR ,I used yo get feeling of father n son whenever there was a scene of Anurag and Bajaj.

Yes only cez is Anurag.

Yep.. Cez is Anurag n will remain so forever. 

I dont know what I wanted during the original telecast time as i was never a fan of Kasak Shravan.. But when I rewatch some epis I so want them to be together.. Because of Anurag. anurag and kasak would have a beautiful chemistry. :( he would have a daughter with him. Tanisha was there yeah.. But, with Tanish hr hadnā€™t any attachments. (Prerna ki na!i thi na wo ;), that obesessed freak, Anurag Basu)   thr story makers were always so rude with this Anurag character. :p :p bechara bhondu Anurag  

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saps.156

c this is the thing,,, always misunderstood!!!šŸ˜† anything remotely positive but the title pf PRB fan comes in the way...can't blame u. I was trying hard not to make u feel isolated when u said u wish there were some AB fans here too!

I can share one of my good AB scenes too,,,

*during P's marriage with Rb, when Madhvi tells about Rb sleeping with her. 

*when he drags P to the mandap during last PRB reunion, RB is found alive after 20 years

Arey nahi i wasnā€™t misunderstanding. In fact i am the Most  understanding person I have ever known :p i know you were trying to be friendly. Its okay. I dont mind being here with you guys.

I liked the first dragging to mandap secen better... 

During that oldie marriage track i had dropped watching kzk.. :/ that was too much. Then watched for a few ays after Mr Bajaj's comeback n then dropped again to ONLY watch the last two epis.     

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

Present please. 

I just wish i had some AnuPre Fans here.. :'( :'(  

Hey, I am a big fan of Anupre. They were my first fav couple of ITV ever.I am extremely attached to them. My whole family and relatives are attached to this show. Everyone used to love it and watch it regularly. We used to love Anupre. I donā€™t like Bajaj and prb though with all the evilness of bajaj. So I donā€™t know if you like them. 

There were some AP fans in IF, but they arenā€™t active in this forum.  :( 

I havenā€™t watched most of the show though. I was very small when I watched it and later I had to move where we didnā€™t have cable. Then I came to US and till now there wasnā€™t any hotstar. I registered for hotstar this year when it finally became available. I started watching it, but at the same time I have pause on it as I donā€™t want to see Bajaj face. I hated him even in when I was a child and didnā€™t know he was that evil. But now finding out his many more other black evil actions, I canā€™t stand him more and seeIng Prena being trapped by him just because she never found his real face. :( But still I will watch one day as I love the show and tolerate the  Bajaj for ronit sake :/

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago
DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

Hey, I am a big fan of Anupre. They were my first fav couple of ITV ever.I am extremely attached to them. My whole family and relatives are attached to this show. Everyone used to love it and watch it regularly. We used to love Anupre. I donā€™t like Stockholm syndrome and prb though with all the evilness of disgusting bajaj. So I donā€™t know if you like them. 

There were some AP fans in IF, but they arenā€™t active in this forum.  :( 

I havenā€™t watched most of the show though. I was very small when I watched it and later I had to move where we didnā€™t have cable. Then I came to US and till now there wasnā€™t any hotstar. I registered for hotstar this year when it finally became available. I started watching it, but at the same time I have pause on it as I donā€™t want to see Bajaj face. I hated him even in when I was a child and didnā€™t know he was that evil. But now finding out his many more other black evil actions, I canā€™t stand him more and seeIng Prena being trapped by him just because she never found his real face. :( But still I will watch one day as I love the show and tolerate the puke worthy Bajaj for ronit sake :/

Welcome to this thread,hope to see you here regularly.

Edited by prb4eva - 4 years ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prb4eva

Welcome to this thread,hope to you here regularly.

I have been a bit active in this forum. Havenā€™t been active in this thread though as there havenā€™t been any AP fans to discuss AP with and also because I get lazy discussing in threads. I am usually a silent reader. Thanks šŸ˜Š