Mishti is still the strong girl we love

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://twitter.com/wanderer2203/status/1161840275679055873?s=20

So going through all the tags and some of the forum posts some people have the opinion that Mishti's character was ruined. However I believe that it wasn't. Every strong person has a breaking point and from day 1 we have seen that family is Misthi's Achilles heel especially since her own family abandoned her she feels indebted to the Maheswaris.  Added to that we have seen that she takes her time to make decisions and she frequently over thinks her course of action. Even when she asked for courtship at one point she was about to let go of her demand until she got the reassurance from Abir that she was doing the right thing. In the glasses track whatever both Abir and Kunal said kind of helped her to make a decision. Even at the time of Ved/Ketki wedding she withheld information from Abir until she made sure herself about what's going on but eventually she did tell him. Than during gordhana track it took her a long time to decide that Kunal wasn't suitable for her and she got the confidence to finally break the ristha because Bade Papa reassured her that she is more important for them than an ristha. So she has always been like this.

In this particular track the difference was that she was scared to even share her pain with both Abir and Bade Papa. With Abir the lie by omission was done purposefully how can a girl break a guys world and tell him that his own Maa is worse than he expected. With BP she did it on purpose because she knew BP might call of Kuhu's wedding if because he already dislikes BB. In her mind Kuku love each other. Remember how in the car ride once Abir asked her that what about her own happiness? To which she replied that she has left it on qismat/fate/destiny. The way BB so brutally humiliated and threatened her that day when she was willing to confess made her think that maybe she and Abir were not meant to be. BB didn't stop there she kept on reinforcing her threats and this was Mishti's first stint with her if BB's own father is afraid to take a stand in front of her than Mishti is just a girl who barely knows the extent BB can go to. Also BB played her cards well she hit Mish right where it hurts and exploited her weakness for her family. On the other end she made sure that Mishti will not be able to talk to Abir as she kept on spying on them.

Cut the girl some slack she is human after all. Before Mishbir confess their love for each other this track was needed. It showed Mishti that Abir will always be there for her and now she will be well equipped to fight with BB when the next time comes around. To defeat your enemy you need to know your enemy and now Mish does so I don't think so after this she will do something like this. The day she does this mistake again is the day I will feel that they have ruined her. Also we need to realize that even Abir has withheld stuff from Mish. He didn't tell her about BP's condition. He didn't tell her the truth about the courtship thing.  So it's okay plus both Abir and Misthi have repeatedly stated that for family they can do anything. It's just that they need to realize that which people are worth fighting for.

Sincerely

An ardent Mishbir fan

P.S the Twitter thread echoes my sentiments do give it a read by clicking on the link. Credits to original uploader.

Edited by fangirl1012 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keerthija thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘much needed Zara di...

This track paved a way proved the dialogue which abir said " mein mishti se I love you bolne se pehle, usko yeh yakin dilhana chatha hoon ki mein hamesha uski saath dunga".๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keerthija

This track paved a way proved the dialogue which abir said " mein mishti se I love you bolne se pehle, usko yeh yakin dilhana chatha hoon ki mein hamesha uski saath dunga".๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yass Keerthija I wanted to bring back  this dialogue . This is exactly what Abir has shown her through this trackโค๏ธ. Mishbir are magical I just love both of them.

-Dracarys- thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Totally agree. Being strong and knowing what's right and wrong doesn't mean that the person can't break down or make mistakes when it comes to family's happiness. I am sure Mishti will bounce back even stronger. 

Zainabnaz thumbnail

Zara I'm impressed  with the way you  understand  AMs characters. What you have  pin pointed  in your post is most logical  reasons for  Mishti's behavior. how BP and Abir were sidelined by  writers, they r biggest  M supporters.  Now how they react to BBs  humiliation  of M is remains to be seen. We have endured  BBs torture  for full  2 weeks. We want meenu bashing  for a week at least. Kunal tu ready  hoja  Abir se pitney ke liye.  Kuhu   ki khair  ni hai .  I am dying to see  an intense  Abir. 

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

So going through all the tags and some of the forum posts some people have the opinion that Mishti's character was ruined. However I believe that it wasn't. Every strong person has a breaking point and from day 1 we have seen that family is Misthi's Achilles heel especially since her own family abandoned her she feels indebted to the Maheswaris.  Added to that we have seen that she takes her time to make decisions and she frequently over thinks her course of action. Even when she asked for courtship at one point she was about to let go of her demand until she got the reassurance from Abir that she was doing the right thing. In the glasses track whatever both Abir and Kunal said kind of helped her to make a decision. Even at the time of Ved/Ketki wedding she withheld information from Abir until she made sure herself about what's going on but eventually she did tell him. Than during gordhana track it took her a long time to decide that Kunal wasn't suitable for her and she got the confidence to finally break the ristha because Bade Papa reassured her that she is more important for them than an ristha. So she has always been like this.

In this particular track the difference was that she was scared to even share her pain with both Abir and Bade Papa. With Abir the lie by omission was done purposefully how can a girl break a guys world and tell him that his own Maa is worse than he expected. With BP she did it on purpose because she knew BP might call of Kuhu's wedding if because he already dislikes BB. In her mind Kuku love each other. Remember how in the car ride once Abir asked her that what about her own happiness? To which she replied that she has left it on qismat/fate/destiny. The way BB so brutally humiliated and threatened her that day when she was willing to confess made her think that maybe she and Abir were not meant to be. BB didn't stop there she kept on reinforcing her threats and this was Mishti's first stint with her if BB's own father is afraid to take a stand in front of her than Mishti is just a girl who barely knows the extent BB can go to. Also BB played her cards well she hit Mish right where it hurts and exploited her weakness for her family. On the other end she made sure that Mishti will not be able to talk to Abir as she kept on spying on them.

Cut the girl some slack she is human after all. Before Mishbir confess their love for each other this track was needed. It showed Mishti that Abir will always be there for her and now she will be well equipped to fight with BB when the next time comes around. To defeat your enemy you need to know your enemy and now Mish does so I don't think so after this she will do something like this. The day she does this mistake again is the day I will feel that they have ruined her. Also we need to realize that even Abir has withheld stuff from Mish. He didn't tell her about BP's condition. He didn't tell her the truth about the courtship thing.  So it's okay plus both Abir and Misthi have repeatedly stated that for family they can do anything. It's just that they need to realize that which people are worth fighting for.

Sincerely

An ardent Mishbir fan

P.S the Twitter thread echoes my sentiments do give it a read by clicking on the link. Credits to original uploader.

u said everything that i had in my mind and more infact..that too in such a good way..this was a much needed post..thanks so much for sharinggg ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dracarys-

Totally agree. Being strong and knowing what's right and wrong doesn't mean that the person can't break down or make mistakes when it comes to family's happiness. I am sure Mishti will bounce back even stronger. 

Yass Dracrays can I address you like this? Sometimes we all have to make a choice between what's right and what's easy and well in certain circumstances choosing what's easy seems to be the more plausible option. Our fighter Mish will be back with a bang even I am rooting for her.

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainabnaz

Zara I'm impressed  with the way you  understand  AMs characters. What you have  pin pointed  in your post is most logical  reasons for  Mishti's behavior. how BP and Abir were sidelined by  writers, they r biggest  M supporters.  Now how they react to BBs  humiliation  of M is remains to be seen. We have endured  BBs torture  for full  2 weeks. We want meenu bashing  for a week at least. Kunal tu ready  hoja  Abir se pitney ke liye.  Kuhu   ki khair  ni hai .  I am dying to see  an intense  Abir. 

Yeah Zainab BB was succesful in cutting her two life lines Abir and Bade Papa. She was made to believe that she is alone and she actually had no one to turn for advice. I really want BB and Kunal to get their due share of bashing from all ends. Both of them are despicable people. I want Abir to make them realize that they have stooped to a really low level as well.

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Sincerely

An ardent Mishbir fan

Wonderful post di. It's true that this is our own Mishti. The girl who is loved by all of us due to her goodness and despite of her flaws. She is still the girl Abir madly fell in love with

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keerthija

Satya vachan๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ