Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

https://twitter.com/wanderer2203/status/1161840275679055873?s=20

So going through all the tags and some of the forum posts some people have the opinion that Mishti's character was ruined. However I believe that it wasn't. Every strong person has a breaking point and from day 1 we have seen that family is Misthi's Achilles heel especially since her own family abandoned her she feels indebted to the Maheswaris.  Added to that we have seen that she takes her time to make decisions and she frequently over thinks her course of action. Even when she asked for courtship at one point she was about to let go of her demand until she got the reassurance from Abir that she was doing the right thing. In the glasses track whatever both Abir and Kunal said kind of helped her to make a decision. Even at the time of Ved/Ketki wedding she withheld information from Abir until she made sure herself about what's going on but eventually she did tell him. Than during gordhana track it took her a long time to decide that Kunal wasn't suitable for her and she got the confidence to finally break the ristha because Bade Papa reassured her that she is more important for them than an ristha. So she has always been like this.

In this particular track the difference was that she was scared to even share her pain with both Abir and Bade Papa. With Abir the lie by omission was done purposefully how can a girl break a guys world and tell him that his own Maa is worse than he expected. With BP she did it on purpose because she knew BP might call of Kuhu's wedding if because he already dislikes BB. In her mind Kuku love each other. Remember how in the car ride once Abir asked her that what about her own happiness? To which she replied that she has left it on qismat/fate/destiny. The way BB so brutally humiliated and threatened her that day when she was willing to confess made her think that maybe she and Abir were not meant to be. BB didn't stop there she kept on reinforcing her threats and this was Mishti's first stint with her if BB's own father is afraid to take a stand in front of her than Mishti is just a girl who barely knows the extent BB can go to. Also BB played her cards well she hit Mish right where it hurts and exploited her weakness for her family. On the other end she made sure that Mishti will not be able to talk to Abir as she kept on spying on them.

Cut the girl some slack she is human after all. Before Mishbir confess their love for each other this track was needed. It showed Mishti that Abir will always be there for her and now she will be well equipped to fight with BB when the next time comes around. To defeat your enemy you need to know your enemy and now Mish does so I don't think so after this she will do something like this. The day she does this mistake again is the day I will feel that they have ruined her. Also we need to realize that even Abir has withheld stuff from Mish. He didn't tell her about BP's condition. He didn't tell her the truth about the courtship thing.  So it's okay plus both Abir and Misthi have repeatedly stated that for family they can do anything. It's just that they need to realize that which people are worth fighting for.

Sincerely

An ardent Mishbir fan

P.S the Twitter thread echoes my sentiments do give it a read by clicking on the link. Credits to original uploader.

zara dear u pointed out everything so well... 

everything you said about mishti is right... what she is doing is not right but only we know that bcoz even mishti is unaware of many things like kuku fake love, kunal involvement, and mainly meenu is abhir's mom its not easy for her to share about it to abhir, she knew the value of family and she knew how much abhir loves his family so she cant jus go n say anything to abhir... even now parul informs abhir if not after getting mish from airport i dont thik mish herself would've said it...

like u said mish always felt indebted to mah fam that feel cant be erased easily... abhir BP BM may give her assurance many times but equally there are people to make her feel like outsider actually its really great that mish has ignored those negatives n accepted everyone as her family till now... but that little thought will always be there... 

she can show her rights and feel as belonged with abhir... eventhough BP BM are there but the feeling of wholeness, family, sense of belonging, without any doubt or gap will be with abhir only.. not only her every girl will feel the same with her soulmate only... ofcourse parents but for her a little gap will be there eventhough BP BM see her as daughter... and even with abhir she is learning everything gradually only...  she has trust issue and its not something small even if we try for years that cant be solved easily... 

Mishti is being crushed very badly my meenu always spying on her and threatening... meanu clearly stated in one epi mishti is not someone to give up easily so we should make strike continuously so that she becomes weak and gives up.. that is what is happening.. she even warned her of not telling anyone else she will humiliate BP and mish knew how she is when it comes to humiliation...

Its definitely a lesson for mish to understand BB and also to never hide anything from abhir and for her to learn how much abhir trusts her... actually BBs this plan has given mishti a chance to see the depth of abhir's love and trust... this track is necessary to make mishbir understand each other more.. 

and one thing i want abhir to ques mish (like he talked to her painting) about hiding sister truth.. as viewers we know her reason n thought but they should mish explaining everything to abhir.. not only that i want mishbir to have a chat about each others past life... they always understood each other without words.. but it will make their bond strong and give a chance to understand each other more and what are soulmates for to share each others happiness pain everything...  

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Hi! :)  So, I would just like to convey my genuine appreciation and gratitude for all these meticulously written analyses and subsequent deep discussions. 👏

This is my first time communicating with any fandom, and I'm so glad to have chosen the YRHPK fandom. Everyone has such interesting and valuable opinions, and most importantly so much love for the show. I finally feel I'm not the only one, who not only ardently watches but loves to analyse various aspects of a show. Especially with such a wonderfully concept-driven show, I'm learning so much about life. 

special note: @fangirl1012 (sorry, wasn't sure of your real name)

Absolutely admire your writing skills. You have a great ability to see and analyse beyond the dialogues and character behaviours. You're also able to express them so clearly in writing, it's lovely to read. Keep going 👍🏼

Ok I should prob save my words for another time (sorry I blabbered a lot :P First time). 

Your sincerely,

an avid YRHPK fan (in Australia) ❤️

Welcome to the forum 🤗.. you chose right .. YRHPK fandom and this forum are amazing and am sure you will enjoy every bit of your time here ! Do come and join us at the AT.. we have ongoing discussions and it would be a pleasure to read your views and thoughts ! Look forward to seeing you around ! 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya_divakar

everything you said about mishti is right... what she is doing is not right but only we know that bcoz even mishti is unaware of many things like kuku fake love, kunal involvement, and mainly meenu is abhir's mom its not easy for her to share about it to abhir, she knew the value of family and she knew how much abhir loves his family so she cant jus go n say anything to abhir... even now parul informs abhir if not after getting mish from airport i dont thik mish herself would've said it...

like u said mish always felt indebted to mah fam that feel cant be erased easily... abhir BP BM may give her assurance many times but equally there are people to make her feel like outsider actually its really great that mish has ignored those negatives n accepted everyone as her family till now... but that little thought will always be there... 

she can show her rights and feel as belonged with abhir... eventhough BP BM are there but the feeling of wholeness, family, sense of belonging, without any doubt or gap will be with abhir only.. not only her every girl will feel the same with her soulmate only... ofcourse parents but for her a little gap will be there eventhough BP BM see her as daughter... and even with abhir she is learning everything gradually only...  she has trust issue and its not something small even if we try for years that cant be solved easily... 

Mishti is being crushed very badly my meenu always spying on her and threatening... meanu clearly stated in one epi mishti is not someone to give up easily so we should make strike continuously so that she becomes weak and gives up.. that is what is happening.. she even warned her of not telling anyone else she will humiliate BP and mish knew how she is when it comes to humiliation...

Its definitely a lesson for mish to understand BB and also to never hide anything from abhir and for her to learn how much abhir trusts her... actually BBs this plan has given mishti a chance to see the depth of abhir's love and trust... this track is necessary to make mishbir understand each other more.. 

and one thing i want abhir to ques mish (like he talked to her painting) about hiding sister truth.. as viewers we know her reason n thought but they should mish explaining everything to abhir.. not only that i want mishbir to have a chat about each others past life... they always understood each other without words.. but it will make their bond strong and give a chance to understand each other  more and what are soulmates for to share each others happiness pain everything...  

Well said, Diya 👏❤️👍🏼

@ italics-  exactly ., their relationship is in infancy.. such trials and tribulations will make them realise  the importance of being honest with each other and that trust and faith - the foundation of every relationships , has such profound impact! 

@ bold- you are absolutely right., I think we will get to see all this with the gradual progression of their relationship! 

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Well said, Diya 👏❤️👍🏼

@ italics-  exactly ., their relationship is in infancy.. such trials and tribulations will make them realise  the importance of being honest with each other and that trust and faith - foundation every relationships has such profound impact! 

@ bold- you are absolutely right., I think we will get to see all this with the gradual progression of their relationship! 

thanks Aanch

Mishti is learning to trust abhir.. i can understand her as i have trust issues too.. its not that easy to completely trust someone... thats y mish assumes sometimes that abhir will also get angry on her or doesnt believe her... this is an eye opener for her to see the amount of trust abhir has on her... 

haa mishbir have discussed about kuku and other things.. its now time for them to concentrate on their life.. 

@bold - word Aanch 

--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

https://twitter.com/wanderer2203/status/1161840275679055873?s=20

So going through all the tags and some of the forum posts some people have the opinion that Mishti's character was ruined. However I believe that it wasn't. Every strong person has a breaking point and from day 1 we have seen that family is Misthi's Achilles heel especially since her own family abandoned her she feels indebted to the Maheswaris.  Added to that we have seen that she takes her time to make decisions and she frequently over thinks her course of action. Even when she asked for courtship at one point she was about to let go of her demand until she got the reassurance from Abir that she was doing the right thing. In the glasses track whatever both Abir and Kunal said kind of helped her to make a decision. Even at the time of Ved/Ketki wedding she withheld information from Abir until she made sure herself about what's going on but eventually she did tell him. Than during gordhana track it took her a long time to decide that Kunal wasn't suitable for her and she got the confidence to finally break the ristha because Bade Papa reassured her that she is more important for them than an ristha. So she has always been like this.

In this particular track the difference was that she was scared to even share her pain with both Abir and Bade Papa. With Abir the lie by omission was done purposefully how can a girl break a guys world and tell him that his own Maa is worse than he expected. With BP she did it on purpose because she knew BP might call of Kuhu's wedding if because he already dislikes BB. In her mind Kuku love each other. Remember how in the car ride once Abir asked her that what about her own happiness? To which she replied that she has left it on qismat/fate/destiny. The way BB so brutally humiliated and threatened her that day when she was willing to confess made her think that maybe she and Abir were not meant to be. BB didn't stop there she kept on reinforcing her threats and this was Mishti's first stint with her if BB's own father is afraid to take a stand in front of her than Mishti is just a girl who barely knows the extent BB can go to. Also BB played her cards well she hit Mish right where it hurts and exploited her weakness for her family. On the other end she made sure that Mishti will not be able to talk to Abir as she kept on spying on them.

Cut the girl some slack she is human after all. Before Mishbir confess their love for each other this track was needed. It showed Mishti that Abir will always be there for her and now she will be well equipped to fight with BB when the next time comes around. To defeat your enemy you need to know your enemy and now Mish does so I don't think so after this she will do something like this. The day she does this mistake again is the day I will feel that they have ruined her. Also we need to realize that even Abir has withheld stuff from Mish. He didn't tell her about BP's condition. He didn't tell her the truth about the courtship thing.  So it's okay plus both Abir and Misthi have repeatedly stated that for family they can do anything. It's just that they need to realize that which people are worth fighting for.

Sincerely

An ardent Mishbir fan

P.S the Twitter thread echoes my sentiments do give it a read by clicking on the link. Credits to original uploader.

a very good post zara.. could see a different perspective on mishti..you are right.. mishti character is not ruined.. nobody is perfect and to err is human..i wish this whole drama makes mishbir  stronger...

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Devakshi--

a very good post zara.. could see a different perspective on mishti..you are right.. mishti character is not ruined.. nobody is perfect and to err is human..i wish this whole drama makes mishbir  stronger...

Yass thank you so much for understanding my POV. Even I want a stronger Mishbir after this.

Edited by fangirl1012 - 4 years ago
fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya_divakar

and one thing i want abhir to ques mish (like he talked to her painting) about hiding sister truth.. as viewers we know her reason n thought but they should mish explaining everything to abhir.. not only that i want mishbir to have a chat about each others past life... they always understood each other without words.. but it will make their bond strong and give a chance to understand each other more and what are soulmates for to share each others happiness pain everything...  

Yeah this track as you said was needed for Misthi to realize the depth of love Abir has for her. He trusts her completely. I also agree with your last point that Mishbir need to have a proper honest conversation which has been missing from a few episodes.

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Oh that's sweet. Thankyou @meen123 (what's ur name?, sorry)

Ha, often my thoughts and opinions are similar to those already said. But ofcourse I will try to join in the discussion threads and voice my views, wherever possible 😊

Nice meeting you xx

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 4 years ago
Drfb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you Zara for this yet another beautiful post.... Totally agree with most of the responders here.... Much needed post... Perfect description of Mishtis feeling and her dilemma...  Todays episode made me believe that Mishti remains strong character despite many feeling that her character is butchered..... It needs lot of strength to do what she has done for her family...What she did is justified in every way like you have described so beautifully.....Also your analyses of Mishbir and their relationship have always been so positive and its always a pleasure to read what you write...

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Hi Zara, you really do a great job at presenting the details but also providing the overall idea of the episodes. I joined the forum to follow your regular episodic analyses, and thought about reaching out for the last few days, but didn't know how to start. I guess eventually, the love for the show and admiration for this fandom, pushed me to finally make a comment. haha 😃

It's so nice to hear that this Fandom has a wide range of passionate audience, surely this is what the writers and producers of the show would want for people to come together and actually discuss such real life dilemmas. Where are you all from?

Nice to meet you xx

My name is Nandhu btw :)