Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yess😳

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

https://twitter.com/wanderer2203/status/1161840275679055873?s=20

So going through all the tags and some of the forum posts some people have the opinion that Mishti's character was ruined. However I believe that it wasn't. Every strong person has a breaking point and from day 1 we have seen that family is Misthi's Achilles heel especially since her own family abandoned her she feels indebted to the Maheswaris.  Added to that we have seen that she takes her time to make decisions and she frequently over thinks her course of action. Even when she asked for courtship at one point she was about to let go of her demand until she got the reassurance from Abir that she was doing the right thing. In the glasses track whatever both Abir and Kunal said kind of helped her to make a decision. Even at the time of Ved/Ketki wedding she withheld information from Abir until she made sure herself about what's going on but eventually she did tell him. Than during gordhana track it took her a long time to decide that Kunal wasn't suitable for her and she got the confidence to finally break the ristha because Bade Papa reassured her that she is more important for them than an ristha. So she has always been like this.

In this particular track the difference was that she was scared to even share her pain with both Abir and Bade Papa. With Abir the lie by omission was done purposefully how can a girl break a guys world and tell him that his own Maa is worse than he expected. With BP she did it on purpose because she knew BP might call of Kuhu's wedding if because he already dislikes BB. In her mind Kuku love each other. Remember how in the car ride once Abir asked her that what about her own happiness? To which she replied that she has left it on qismat/fate/destiny. The way BB so brutally humiliated and threatened her that day when she was willing to confess made her think that maybe she and Abir were not meant to be. BB didn't stop there she kept on reinforcing her threats and this was Mishti's first stint with her if BB's own father is afraid to take a stand in front of her than Mishti is just a girl who barely knows the extent BB can go to. Also BB played her cards well she hit Mish right where it hurts and exploited her weakness for her family. On the other end she made sure that Mishti will not be able to talk to Abir as she kept on spying on them.

Cut the girl some slack she is human after all. Before Mishbir confess their love for each other this track was needed. It showed Mishti that Abir will always be there for her and now she will be well equipped to fight with BB when the next time comes around. To defeat your enemy you need to know your enemy and now Mish does so I don't think so after this she will do something like this. The day she does this mistake again is the day I will feel that they have ruined her. Also we need to realize that even Abir has withheld stuff from Mish. He didn't tell her about BP's condition. He didn't tell her the truth about the courtship thing.  So it's okay plus both Abir and Misthi have repeatedly stated that for family they can do anything. It's just that they need to realize that which people are worth fighting for.

Sincerely

An ardent Mishbir fan

P.S the Twitter thread echoes my sentiments do give it a read by clicking on the link. Credits to original uploader.

Killed it Zara.... amazing friend !!

Exactly my thoughts specially the bold part....ek chance toh Mishti deserve Karti hai yaar...come on 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/wanderer2203/status/1161840275679055873?s=20

So going through all the tags and some of the forum posts some people have the opinion that Mishti's character was ruined. However I believe that it wasn't. Every strong person has a breaking point and from day 1 we have seen that family is Misthi's Achilles heel especially since her own family abandoned her she feels indebted to the Maheswaris.  Added to that we have seen that she takes her time to make decisions and she frequently over thinks her course of action. Even when she asked for courtship at one point she was about to let go of her demand until she got the reassurance from Abir that she was doing the right thing. In the glasses track whatever both Abir and Kunal said kind of helped her to make a decision. Even at the time of Ved/Ketki wedding she withheld information from Abir until she made sure herself about what's going on but eventually she did tell him. Than during gordhana track it took her a long time to decide that Kunal wasn't suitable for her and she got the confidence to finally break the ristha because Bade Papa reassured her that she is more important for them than an ristha. So she has always been like this.

In this particular track the difference was that she was scared to even share her pain with both Abir and Bade Papa. With Abir the lie by omission was done purposefully how can a girl break a guys world and tell him that his own Maa is worse than he expected. With BP she did it on purpose because she knew BP might call of Kuhu's wedding if because he already dislikes BB. In her mind Kuku love each other. Remember how in the car ride once Abir asked her that what about her own happiness? To which she replied that she has left it on qismat/fate/destiny. The way BB so brutally humiliated and threatened her that day when she was willing to confess made her think that maybe she and Abir were not meant to be. BB didn't stop there she kept on reinforcing her threats and this was Mishti's first stint with her if BB's own father is afraid to take a stand in front of her than Mishti is just a girl who barely knows the extent BB can go to. Also BB played her cards well she hit Mish right where it hurts and exploited her weakness for her family. On the other end she made sure that Mishti will not be able to talk to Abir as she kept on spying on them.

Cut the girl some slack she is human after all. Before Mishbir confess their love for each other this track was needed. It showed Mishti that Abir will always be there for her and now she will be well equipped to fight with BB when the next time comes around. To defeat your enemy you need to know your enemy and now Mish does so I don't think so after this she will do something like this. The day she does this mistake again is the day I will feel that they have ruined her. Also we need to realize that even Abir has withheld stuff from Mish. He didn't tell her about BP's condition. He didn't tell her the truth about the courtship thing.  So it's okay plus both Abir and Misthi have repeatedly stated that for family they can do anything. It's just that they need to realize that which people are worth fighting for.

Sincerely

An ardent Mishbir fan

P.S the Twitter thread echoes my sentiments do give it a read by clicking on the link. Credits to original uploader.

Perfectly worded. Zara ! 👏

I will not fault her..  Her quandary is indescribable! Mish is a lone warrior as Meenu as distanced her from two of her strongest and most reliable pillars- BP and Abir Today , for a moment , she even made up her mind to give a hint to Abir, but circumstances did not permit, and she remembered Meenu’s  threat too! Hence she changed her mind and did not divulge anything to Abir, 

However,  Mish  still has indefatigable faith in Abir that he would right the wrongs! Both have withheld information from each other for fear of hurting the other .. Abir said he learnt his lesson, since he nearly lost her as his friend .. in fact I think in the precap they showed her call  Abir and since  both have understood each other without being verbose , Abir knew it was her and that something was amiss .. this is going to be life’s biggest lesson to both to be forthright in this relationship .. here on! 

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago
Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keerthija

👏much needed Zara di...

This track paved a way proved the dialogue which abir said " mein mishti se I love you bolne se pehle, usko yeh yakin dilhana chatha hoon ki mein hamesha uski saath dunga".👍🏼

These lines couldn’t have made more sense at a more appropriate time! 👏

Keerthija thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

These lines couldn’t have made more sense at a more appropriate time! 👏

Yes aanchal🤘

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Perfectly worded. Zara ! 👏

I will not fault her..  Her quandary is indescribable! Mish is a lone warrior as Meenu as distanced her from two of her strongest and most reliable pillars- BP and Abir Today , for a moment , she even made up her mind to give a hint to Abir, but circumstances did not permit, and she remembered Meenu’s  threat too! Hence she changed her mind and did not divulge anything to Abir, 

However,  Mish  still has indefatigable faith in Abir that he would right the wrongs! Both have withheld information from each other for fear of hurting the other .. Abir said he learnt his lesson, since he nearly lost her as his friend .. in fact I think in the precap they showed her call  Abir and since  both have understood each other without being verbose , Abir knew it was her and that something was amiss .. this is going to be life’s biggest lesson to both to be forthright in this relationship .. here on! 

Aanchal yaar giving you a big virtual hug🤗 because you exactly got what I was trying to convey. I can't even tell you how much I felt Mishti's anguish today. In spite of having a loving family today she felt alone. Not just today ever since BB has cornered her apart from Abir no one from her family has asked her how she is doing they haven't noticed that in all the festivities she actually was in a lot of pain. So she thought that she can't confide in anyone and even when she tried BB would end up doing something that held her back. So, that scene where she thinks that she is alone and Abir comes to her room was beautiful. His gesture shows that she was never alone and for a moment our girl is tempted to tell him everything. He hugs her and she can't help but melt but her mind is in a dilemma. Varsha's voice reminds her of why she was doing this in the first place and so she holds back again but this time with the hope that he understands her this time with the faith that he will fix things.

Abir learnt his lesson last time and this time Mishti will learn to confide in him without hesitation. Abir will learn to not let his love make him lose focus because he kind of stopped analysing the games his Maa was trying to play. It's a rude awakening for both of them and I am so excited for both our babies to emerge stronger after this.

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Hi! :)  So, I would just like to convey my genuine appreciation and gratitude for all these meticulously written analyses and subsequent deep discussions. 👏

This is my first time communicating with any fandom, and I'm so glad to have chosen the YRHPK fandom. Everyone has such interesting and valuable opinions, and most importantly so much love for the show. I finally feel I'm not the only one, who not only ardently watches but loves to analyse various aspects of a show. Especially with such a wonderfully concept-driven show, I'm learning so much about life. 

special note: @fangirl1012 (sorry, wasn't sure of your real name)

Absolutely admire your writing skills. You have a great ability to see and analyse beyond the dialogues and character behaviours. You're also able to express them so clearly in writing, it's lovely to read. Keep going 👍🏼

Ok I should prob save my words for another time (sorry I blabbered a lot :P First time). 

Your sincerely,

an avid YRHPK fan (in Australia) ❤️

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Hi! :)  So, I would just like to convey my genuine appreciation and gratitude for all these meticulously written analyses and subsequent deep discussions. 👏

This is my first time communicating with any fandom, and I'm so glad to have chosen the YRHPK fandom. Everyone has such interesting and valuable opinions, and most importantly so much love for the show. I finally feel I'm not the only one, who not only ardently watches but loves to analyse various aspects of a show. Especially with such a wonderfully concept-driven show, I'm learning so much about life. 

Absolutely admire your writing skills. You have a great ability to see and analyse beyond the dialogues and character behaviours. You're also able to express them so clearly in writing, it's lovely to read. Keep going 👍🏼

Ok I should prob save my words for another time (sorry I blabbered a lot :P First time). 

Your sincerely,

aww welcome here. Do join us at appreciation thread as well.. Love to know your views as well

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Your sincerely,

Hello avid fan from Australia 

Wow thank you 🤗 I just try my best to articulate my thoughts and than post them here. I agree with you this is a different fandom. I have followed a few itv shows but this is the first one where I actually decided to put my thoughts on paper and share it with people and I have always been astounded by the response I have gotten. You are right people are so eloquent here and I love that like me they view a show with so much depth and ardor. Everyone here is so welcoming  and friendly I can't even tell you how blessed we all are to get to know each other. 

Thank you so much once again.

Sincerely 

Zara

Edited by fangirl1012 - 4 years ago
Aanchal15 thumbnail

Aanchal yaar giving you a big virtual hug🤗 because you exactly got what I was trying to convey. I can't even tell you how much I felt Mishti's anguish today. In spite of having a loving family today she felt alone. Not just today ever since BB has cornered her apart from Abir no one from her family has asked her how she is doing they haven't noticed that in all the festivities she actually was in a lot of pain. So she thought that she can't confide in anyone and even when she tried BB would end up doing something that held her back. So, that scene where she thinks that she is alone and Abir comes to her room was beautiful. His gesture shows that she was never alone and for a moment our girl is tempted to tell him everything. He hugs her and she can't help but melt but her mind is in a dilemma. Varsha's voice reminds her of why she was doing this in the first place and so she holds back again but this time with the hope that he understands her this time with the faith that he will fix things.

Abir learnt his lesson last time and this time Mishti will learn to confide in him without hesitation. Abir will learn to not let his love make him lose focus because he kind of stopped analysing the games his Maa was trying to play. It's a rude awakening for both of them and I am so excited for both our babies to emerge stronger after this.

🤗🤗. Zara sweetie! And am glad we think alike exactly ! You have worded our thoughts with even more elan 👏

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago