Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anonyme thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

From today's episode it is clear that Ishani is facing some psychological problems due to some trauma or the way she grew up and how people treated her. So there can be some reason behind her aggressive nature. Her problematic past was indicated in today's episode. 

Yep. Anyone who had a past highly mediatised bad past will suffer. Like after the surgery, she mentions how everyone said she was friends with dead people mostly. And the end scene again when Sid taunts her about being mental. There is something bad definitely.

Today , I even liked her and Dr Sid's interactions because in the midway she was getting lost in her thoughts. 

Meanwhile, dr Sid is growing on me , the way he stopped bickering and said sorry thinking Ishani felt hurt was perfect! 

The scenes with the senior cast was good and emotional. Ishani and Shashank interaction was so nice, SC does emotinal scenes perfectly.

My favorite scene 🤧. It looked like a father daughter scene to me a bit. Ishani acted completely like a small kid when infront of him. Waiting for more of their scenes. 

Liked how Anjali asked her to mind her own business instead of poking her nose everywhere. It was actually needed.

It seems anjali knows the past of ishani too and she doesn't like ishani at all. 🤔

However, the bgm and the flashbacks during dr Juhi's entry scene felt as if Dr Shashank and Dr Juhi are lovers.

My parents asked me about it after the flashbacks.  😅

Colored Text

-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Please Dr juhi and Dr shashank are not lovers. And neither bgm prove that both are lovers 

Dr juhi remembering her olden days of sanjavani when she come into sanjavani  and that is why bgm played 

Dr juhi treat shashank as Sir and have high respect of him because he always stand for junior doctor problem though how much Dr simran was against them 

Dr shashank  always stand  against ideology or Dr simran  that is why he created great respect in Dr juhi heart 

And Dr shashank also never look Dr juhi in this way. It is his nature that he did not treat his junior with fear but care and concern 

As Dr juhi was more dedicated to sanjavani that is why  he praise her 

Well said. And the bgm introducing Juhi was the actual bgm that was used to introduce Juhi in Sanjivani- a medical boon all those years ago in a pink suit. It was just a play on those scenes today. The same music that is associated with her since her internship days. In fact, this bgm was used both in Sanjeevani and DMG as bgm, title tracks etc.

It’s not a lovers special, haha.

Edited by -Villete- - 4 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

From today's episode it is clear that Ishani is facing some psychological problems due to some trauma or the way she grew up and how people treated her. So there can be some reason behind her aggressive nature. Her problematic past was indicated in today's episode. 

Today , I even liked her and Dr Sid's interactions because in the midway she was getting lost in her thoughts. 

Meanwhile, dr Sid is growing on me , the way he stopped bickering and said sorry thinking Ishani felt hurt was perfect! 

The scenes with the senior cast was good and emotional. Ishani and Shashank interaction was so nice, SC does emotinal scenes perfectly.

Liked how Anjali asked her to mind her own business instead of poking her nose everywhere. It was actually needed.

However, the bgm and the flashbacks during dr Juhi's entry scene felt as if Dr Shashank and Dr Juhi are lovers.

Ok it is clear that Ishani has some problem and it can be proved dangerous for her patients for the job she has chosen.

Red_eyes thumbnail

Dr.juhi’s entry scene was great the FB scene was just fab young MB was😊 was cute loved the hug at the end 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Ok it is clear that Ishani has some problem and it can be proved dangerous for her patients for the job she has chosen.

Technically you are right, but she is shown efficient in her job, so it's okay, I guess.

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please Dr juhi and Dr shashank are not lovers. And neither bgm prove that both are lovers 

Dr juhi remembering her olden days of sanjavani when she come into sanjavani  and that is why bgm played 

Dr juhi treat shashank as Sir and have high respect of him because he always stand for junior doctor problem though how much Dr simran was against them 

Dr shashank  always stand  against ideology or Dr simran  that is why he created great respect in Dr juhi heart 

And Dr shashank also never look Dr juhi in this way. It is his nature that he did not treat his junior with fear but care and concern 

As Dr juhi was more dedicated to sanjavani that is why  he praise her 

I understand, but for new viewers, they will look like lovers without proper introduction of their characters and their relationships.

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Today 's episode is the most emotional one 

All of them performed well . I like that girl who is playing Natasha . She looks so cute .

Vardhan is the most cunning fellow .

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Then please watched few more episode then it will be clear that in incase of Dr juhi and Dr shashank they always talk regarding only medical matter there were no romantic Angie between both but yes even if  both talk each other  about only  medical matter but both talk with passion and sincerty 

Main thing of Dr juhi and Dr shashank that both understand each other problem in regards medical matter and both are sensitive to each other  regarding medical matter 

If any problem come in sanjavani hospital. Dr juhi Dr rahul  and Dr shashank all stand United 

This is relationship between Dr juhi and Dr shashank that when ever there is any problem in sanjavani they always stand for each other and try to solve  sanjavani problem 

Expect  medical matter  there was never personal discussion between Dr shashank and Dr juhi  . Both use to meet only in hospital and discuss only about regarding sanjavani medical matter. Apart from that both never meet each other personally and proposing each other 

Both  juhi and dr shashank use to have professional ship only but only difference is that respect care concern is, also in their  professional relationship

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

I beg please watch old sanjavani. I have watch old sanjavani that is why I am saying they are not lovers

I can't find Sanjivini Season 1 in Hotstar..

Where can we watch Sanjivini Season 1?

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think u can watch it in YouTube. Though of never watch season 1on YouTube but u can give try  . I have watched sanjavani  season  1 only on tv