Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Anonyme

I felt same about Sid and ishani interactions. A bit too forced and rushed I would say. However I'm willing to wait since it was the first episode only. 

Today was much better. Still I would prefer the writers reduce a bit on the fighting front and introduce the characters a bit more. 

Exactly. They look much better together when they aren't fighting. Their bickering looks rushed and forced. Either they should give them more time together, or reduce their dialogues while they are fighting. So many dialogues delivered within short span of time makes some scenes look odd.

I never watched first season nor dmg, a big chunk of current viewers don't even know who the original characters are either. I gave a chance only for SC here. So along with new characters, it would be good to introduce the previous characters more or at least give a new connect with the new characters. 

Agree with this too. I am also here for Sc, I loved her as Annika, so I was waiting for her comeback. Never watched earlier versions of this series, hope they give a brief background sketch of all characters for new viewers. But you know, I feel atm they are trying to attract the old audience with the nostalgic elements.

Still too early to make an opinion, let's wait for one week to get a better picture 

Yes ofcourse, it's just two episodes old.

Anonyme thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Agree for the interactions between Sid and ishani. Forget to add that that no doctor strip in the main corridor of a hospital 😂. What nonsense was this. Please not all viewers are hormonal teenagers 😂.

Rest 17yrs is a long time to expect people to remember. I have no idea who juhi or anjali is. For me Dr shashank is just the head of the hospital who is sick. He wants juhi to do his operation and anjali is ambitious to take his post. Rest nothing makes sense or attracts new viewers like me. Hope new connections are built too in future. But let's wait it's still 2 episodes😂

Originally posted by: repercussion

Haha, so true! For some reason, Ishani-Sid scenes are the last thing that I wanna watch. Everytime, they take Centre stage, I feel like fast-forwarding it to the more interesting parts such as Shashank-Anjali conversations, Vardhan’s motives and Juhi’s comeback to Sanjeevani. 

Yeah , I feel it's more because of how their scenes are executed. They are rush. When they were treating the patient together in today's episode it was much better. Makers need to remember that they are doctors not kids fighting over everything.

So many questions about these people’s lives like is Juhi a widow or something since Rahul was shown in flashbacks today? Interestingly, there’s something huge going on between Shashank and Anjali on the personal front too besides the imminent promotion and obviously, that would give us a glance into the entire Gupta family gradually. It must have something to do with his wife, his daughters and what-not. And I’m low key interested in finding out who Dr. Arora is cuz it may be someone from Sanjeevani like Dr. Aman or someone completely different but that’s something to look forward to as well. The only comic relief so far has been Dr. Asha who reminds me of Dr. Muskaan a little bit. Anyway, I think this is enough curiosity to rope me in for this week. What did you think of today’s episode?

Actually I have never seen the earlier shows so I don't know anything about them. But I am liking all of them. And what I find interesting is all of them have something engaging about them about their characters. Today's episode was good. I liked it.

The only thing I didn't like is the horrific condition of the patient. Though this types of cases are normal in hospitals, so I understandbut as a viewer it caused me trmendous unease. 

[QUOTE=Anonyme]

Agree for the interactions between Sid and ishani. Forget to add that that no doctor strip in the main corridor of a hospital 😂. What nonsense was this. Please not all viewers are hormonal teenagers 😂.

Rest 17yrs is a long time to expect people to remember. I have no idea who juhi or anjali is. For me Dr shashank is just the head of the hospital who is sick. He wants juhi to do his operation and anjali is ambitious to take his post. Rest nothing makes sense or attracts new viewers like me. Hope new connections are built too in future. But let's wait it's still 2 episodes😂

[/QUOTE

Ohh yes how can I forget that scene!🤣Doctor changing his clothes in front of all ! Yesterday someone pointed out that they are showing him bare bodied to attract few with his muscular body, but I thought it was necessary as he was saving a drowning kid, but today it was so obvious

Anonyme thumbnail

Wonder if he will be shirtless in every episode 🤔😂.

Writer, if you are reading, please no such scenes.  They are professionals enough, let them behave accordingly 😂

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Wonder if he will be shirtless in every episode 🤔😂.

Writer, if you are reading, please no such scenes.  They are professionals enough, let them behave accordingly 😂

Exactly hospital mein kaun aise sabke saamne kapde change karta hai aur woh bhi especially a doctor🤪

Anonyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Exactly hospital mein kaun aise sabke saamne kapde change karta hai aur woh bhi especially a doctor🤪

They must have changing rooms 🤣 i think. It was a bit too much even for me. I know ITV takes many creative liberties, but still 😂

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

They must have changing rooms 🤣 i think. It was a bit too much even for me. I know ITV takes many creative liberties, but still 😂

I didn't understand one thing that why did he remove his shirt while jumping in the water?? 🤪

Anonyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

I didn't understand one thing that why did he remove his shirt while jumping in the water?? 🤪

So that at least his shirt remains dry 😂😏. Zero logic obviously 😂

-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Yeah , I feel it's more because of how their scenes are executed. They are rush. When they were treating the patient together in today's episode it was much better. Makers need to remember that they are doctors not kids fighting over everything.

Actually I have never seen the earlier shows so I don't know anything about them. But I am liking all of them. And what I find interesting is all of them have something engaging about them about their characters. Today's episode was good. I liked it.

The only thing I didn't like is the horrific condition of the patient. Though this types of cases are normal in hospitals, so I understandbut as a viewer it caused me trmendous unease. 

True. True. The only time Ishani-Sid complimented each other was when they were both on the same boat about looking out for their patients. So, essentially, this time the conflict between the protagonists is about two different perspectives over the same issue and how the two of them look at the world so very differently from each other. That much is established but the makers will have to tone it down in the next 10-12 episodes to actually make that point clear.😆

Again, I agree. The makers have given out so many intriguing plot lines in the first 2 episodes to kinda keep us hooked atleast until they unfold. 

Hmm, the delusion bit could be a little shocking for some of the viewers but I think they need to show some semblance of the medical show they promised. I liked the fact that they are actually tapping into an assortment of conditions instead of limiting themselves to crash carts and syringes. All in all, no matter what I say, I know I'm gonna tune in at 7:30 tomorrow!🤣☺️