Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Eww, all the hype was for this? Such a lacklustre opening episode. The acting, set, incidents, dialogues everything looked so fake. Hopefully everything falls into place soon but I don't have the himmat to watch another episode any time soon.

Edited by tranquilmelody - 4 years ago
repercussion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

We definitely need to give it a week for it to grow on us! The new faces aren’t anything like the faces of Sanjeevani and Dill Mill Gayye but they are tapping into our nostalgic selves with Dr. Shashank, Anjali and Juhi! Oh and let’s not forget flashbacks of Juhi’s days in Sanjeevani. Sayantani has definitely picked up Anjali’s character where the previous actress left it. In those 60 seconds of screen space, we could tell how very Anjali-like she was. And it will only intensify when Juhi steps in as Shashank’s preferred choice for Chief especially since the last time Anjali and Juhi were in the same frame, Anjali was such a cute kid doing all the match-making! Oh my, the drama! 

Yep, I’d definitely give this a good two weeks before I’d pass any judgement. The seasoned actors are obviously going to shine while the new actors are giving flat performances but I’m sure all they need is time to deliver better. 

And finally, that bg score!!!☺️😳

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Episode was okayish 

One thing I loved is the old Sanjeevani bgm❤️

Also Dr. Juhi in precap😛

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi! I didn't watch Sanjivani, but watched a lot of DMG much after it got over, coz I loved KSG from QH days. DMG was not extremely practical when it came to medical science, it had the innocence, the young bubble, energy and excitement of a youth show with the stability of the senior doctors. I have watched the first 100+ episodes at least, and in all of those put together, I haven't seen so much negativity, power politics, corruption, Robin Hood like stuff that I saw in today's episode. 

Aside the background score and Dr. Shashank Gupta, nothing else was nice. 🤔 Dr. Sid - I loved him in his previous show, and he acted well, but in the first episode it's too much to take in. And this jugaad and paisa was similar to his previous character. And almost every show has this money matter coming up but for most bit it was left out of DMG, otherwise they could have shown poor people dying everyday. This is reality. But it's not Sanjivani. A grey doctor - I am happy there's someone grey but the thought of Sanjivani, having this kind of a doctor right from the start is too much ti take. 

Ishani - her excitement and enthusiasm started off well, but her overconfidence and excessive loyalty like on the first day itself was too much! Maybe, the private hospital actually has doctors charging commission, maybe they are professionals and not salaried employees, earning commission instead of salaries. How does she know the system there in like fifteen minutes? How can she figure out what he was doing was shady, on the first day? And why was she shouting saying you are spoiling the name. Bad bad scene. 

Sorry, if it hurt people or if someone genuinely loved it, but my views on it. 

kriti_mahajan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi everyone!i am new to this forum but have seen every episode of sanjivani and dmg.Though dmg was more youth based and not much medical knowledge was inserted todays episode was a great let down.Even if i consider it seperate from the two shows it seemed over the top.the acting, the cgi effects the robinhood attitude(have seen similar episode in quite a few shows )and sorry but the fighting between the lead pair was compleltely lacklusture as though it has been forced on them.the only saving grace was afcourse dr Shashank and dr anjali!i liked her.i felt everyone was playing in the safe field so as to not being hated.i am hoping the show catches up because this was quite disappointing.

Please note these are MY observations and feelings.not as to hurt anyone but just felt the episode was not up to the mark.

Edited by kriti_mahajan - 4 years ago
cuty1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

As per my opinion we can't judge any serial on the basis of first episode. And for me first episode was okay. Plus right now main new lead didn't even given full chance to explore their characters. So we should give them chance then we should judge. I watched both old sanjeevni and DMG but I also don't want to judge on the basis of that. Because I watched both serial fully and here I only watch one episode. So after some episodes i can judge. 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I liked the first episode. It gave a good introduction to the characters and their basic traits. All the actors are fine as well. The pace of the episode was also good. The only problem is that I found Sid and Ishani's scenes a bit rushed and forced. It was too fast to comprihend. But it's only the first day, so I am sure that this will improve with time.

repercussion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

I liked the first episode. It gave a good introduction to the characters and their basic traits. All the actors are fine as well. The pace of the episode was also good. The only problem is that I found Sid and Ishani's scenes a bit rushed and forced. It was too fast to comprihend. But it's only the first day, so I am sure that this will improve with time.

Haha, so true! For some reason, Ishani-Sid scenes are the last thing that I wanna watch. Everytime, they take Centre stage, I feel like fast-forwarding it to the more interesting parts such as Shashank-Anjali conversations, Vardhan’s motives and Juhi’s comeback to Sanjeevani. So many questions about these people’s lives like is Juhi a widow or something since Rahul was shown in flashbacks today? Interestingly, there’s something huge going on between Shashank and Anjali on the personal front too besides the imminent promotion and obviously, that would give us a glance into the entire Gupta family gradually. It must have something to do with his wife, his daughters and what-not. And I’m low key interested in finding out who Dr. Arora is cuz it may be someone from Sanjeevani like Dr. Aman or someone completely different but that’s something to look forward to as well. The only comic relief so far has been Dr. Asha who reminds me of Dr. Muskaan a little bit. Anyway, I think this is enough curiosity to rope me in for this week. What did you think of today’s episode?

Anonyme thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

I felt same about Sid and ishani interactions. A bit too forced and rushed I would say. However I'm willing to wait since it was the first episode only. 

Today was much better. Still I would prefer the writers reduce a bit on the fighting front and introduce the characters a bit more. 

I never watched first season nor dmg, a big chunk of current viewers don't even know who the original characters are either. I gave a chance only for SC here. So along with new characters, it would be good to introduce the previous characters more or at least give a new connect with the new characters. Still too early to make an opinion, let's wait for one week to get a better picture