Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeHonest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I am still waiting for the story, It is a psychological thriller, if we go by current track and if they deal show difference between treatment of two mentally unstable people. It is not good to hurt them, Khalid and it is not good to let them do whatever they want, Noor πŸ˜…

Lol, you should not trust Prateek with any kind of thrillers. Ek Deewana Tha (from Prateek's PH too) was supposed to be a supernatural thriller and we all know how it turned out. All shows from Prateek's PH till date only have 1 dimensional characters and the plotlines are mostly predictable and lack any suspense and logic. For his other show on SB, both FL and the antagonist look completely alike and everyone just accepted them as cousins. Both the FL and antagonist had no doubts about why they looked alike and if they could be twins. Both of them being twins was supposed to be a big mystery (that was revealed later) and there too, FL and antagonist are just fighting for ML. That's how much logic and suspense his shows have 🀣. I'm just warning you based on watching his previous shows. 

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

May be Noor is not grey as per story , but the bad story telling is showing Noor as grey, because I have watched Samiksha’s previous show , she is a fabulous actor 

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LiveLifeHonest

Lol, you should not trust Prateek with any kind of thrillers. Ek Deewana Tha (from Prateek's PH too) was supposed to be a supernatural thriller and we all know how it turned out. All shows from Prateek's PH till date only have 1 dimensional characters and the plotlines are mostly predictable and lack any suspense and logic. For his other show on SB, both FL and the antagonist look completely alike and everyone just accepted them as cousins. Both the FL and antagonist had no doubts about why they looked alike and if they could be twins. Both of them being twins was supposed to be a big mystery (that was revealed later) and there too, FL and antagonist are just fighting for ML. That's how much logic and suspense his shows have 🀣. I'm just warning you based on watching his previous shows. 

I watched Beyhadh from this production house and they did mess up everything πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we can only hope that this one will be better 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Some not-so-great news regarding the story ahead.  This site is mostly correct... 

http://www.serialgossip.com/gossip-41123-a

http://www.serialgossip.com/gossip-41124-a

If they actually separate Azaan and Shayra I will never expect anything good from this show ever again.  I am neutral as a viewer and even accepted the fact that they will eventually show Azaan having two wives, but this feels so wrong.  Making Azaan hate Shayra just for Noor to have her way...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

They Are Soothing To Watch Now in ITV πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ

I love watching kahaan hum kahaan tum. And ishaaron ishaaron mein is so underrated. I m surprised it doesn't have a page on india forums, like not even a proper fan page. That's so sad, cause its truly an innocent show. Patiala babes is also good saw some episodes and Yeh rishta pyaar ke neh not interested in that.

For me i m watching kahaan hum kaahan tum regularly and ishaaron ishaaron mein (such an innocent show, like almost all the characters r so positive) n guddan tumse na ho payega(only for the pair, the story used to be good too but not anymore) sometimes

Edited by randomfancrics - 4 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Yeah i dont trust his shows. And his shows r supernatural, supernatural shows r not for me. I was really surprised to know bahu begum was a show from his production, i thought it was gul khan's show πŸ˜† I dont like gul shows or ekta shows, i dont watch them either but at least they r better than prateek shows. I did saw EDT a bit, but such a letdown. I was surprised the PH would come up with a non-supernatural show and dont be surprised if this show ever goes the supernatural way.

LiveLifeHonest thumbnail

I watched Beyhadh from this production house and they did mess up everything πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we can only hope that this one will be better 

Beyhadh is not from this PH. It was from Cinevistaas. Prateek was only 1 of the writers. Thank god he stopped only at writing or show would have been an even greater mess πŸ˜†.

LiveLifeHonest thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

Yeah i dont trust his shows. And his shows r supernatural, supernatural shows r not for me. I was really surprised to know bahu begum was a show from his production, i thought it was gul khan's show πŸ˜† I dont like gul shows or ekta shows, i dont watch them either but at least they r better than prateek shows. I did saw EDT a bit, but such a letdown. I was surprised the PH would come up with a non-supernatural show and dont be surprised if this show ever goes the supernatural way.

I agree. Sufiyana Pyaar Mera and Bahu Begum are his only non-supernatural shows so far and both shows' quality are equivalent to his supernatural shows. Prateek needs to realise cinematography is not enough for a show- there needs to be good plot and characters. 

And I have to agree about Ekta and Gul shows being better. Both their shows are illogical but at least they don't attempt to pull off stuff such as showing 2 identical FLs not even realising that they look identical and not wondering about it or showing a FL hankering after a ML and blackmailing his wife but yet presenting her as an abla nari. Plus, Ekta and Gul at least attempt to build a base for the leads' love story no matter how flawed or weak it is. In all of Prateek's shows, the love stories completely lack a base. I wonder if he thinks of love as being so superficial.

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Beyhadh is not from this PH. It was from Cinevistaas. Prateek was only 1 of the writers. Thank god he stopped only at writing or show would have been an even greater mess πŸ˜†.

I didn't know about this. 

Who is Prateek? Is he director, writer or producer? 

LiveLifeHonest thumbnail

I didn't know about this. 

Who is Prateek? Is he director, writer or producer? 

Prateek Sharma was previously a writer. He wrote for a few shows including Beyhadh. After that, he chose to open up his own production house called 'LSD Films'. The serials under his PH are Ek Deewana Tha, Manmohini, Sufiyana Pyaar Mera and now Bahu Begum. Due to his writing background, if I'm not wrong, he's involved in the concept and script development of the shows under his PH (not totally sure about this part, but this is what I heard). So, he is the producer of Bahu Begum and possibly heads the creative development of show as well.