Show is totally nonsensical

LiveLifeHonest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I really couldn't help but rant having watched a few episodes of the show. The storyline is totally illogical and the characterisations lack justification. Characters like Shayra and Noor share no semblance to the people in the real world. Seriously, the show lacks a plotline. If you remove Noor's obsession for Azaan, what else is there? Nothing. The makers claimed that this story is unique but honestly it's just like other ITV shows- 2 FLs fighting for ML.

Besides the storyline, the acting isn't that great too. Samiksha's acting seems really contrived when she tries to pull off grey shades and her acting lacks emotional depth. She does well when she's required to pull off a bubbly role. Diana's crying is really terrible. Her expressions are really weird (and almost comical) when she cries. And it's a big minus for her considering her character doesn't get much scope to perform except for crying. She is okay in romantic scenes, but otherwise has limited expressions. In fact, when I muted and rewatched both their scenes, it is really hard to tell what emotions they're expressing. Both the FLs need great improvement. Arjit is doing a decent job and Simone Singh is wonderful as usual. The PH should focus more on Azaan and Razia instead.

Honestly, I really wonder why Colors TV agreed to take on this serial. Is it because they hoped that the concept of polygamy will gain them more TRPs? If they did, they should have paid more attention to the execution of show by PH. In this day and age, polygamy will not be accepted even a little at all unless there is strong justification. Both the storyline and acting needs tremendous improvement if the show is to the survive the chopping board with Colors having many new upcoming shows.

Edited by LiveLifeHonest - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

COLORS and their obsessive love with controversial story lines. I found the promos intriguing so I decided to check it out but the show is just frustrating. Still reading written updates here and then to know whether these two will get married or not

Also agree about the acting needing improvement

Edited by paytonlee123 - 4 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i do not know which show to watch? i stopped watching the show are running for so long but keep repeating the same story line .yes i did watch mere angaine mean and naamkaran.i really enjoyed those shows. but none of the show is doing well perhaps the younger generation demand the love story but show need to have a good story. or Mahesh Bhutt have spoiled or taste . is there any other interesting show going on which we can watch please. 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Colors choose ema polygamy concepts but can't do the executions properly.execution has to be good in this kind of concepts but colors fails in this.

LiveLifeHonest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

i do not know which show to watch? i stopped watching the show are running for so long but keep repeating the same story line .yes i did watch mere angaine mean and naamkaran.i really enjoyed those shows. but none of the show is doing well perhaps the younger generation demand the love story but show need to have a good story. or Mahesh Bhutt have spoiled or taste . is there any other interesting show going on which we can watch please. 

Currently, Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum, Yeh Rishta Hain Pyaar Ke are the most decent shows on ITV. And most Sony TV serials are too. Patiala Babes and Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein are the best of the lot now. You should try 1 of these 4 serials and you'll be safe.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thanks i will try sony tv shows now.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LiveLifeHonest

Currently, Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum, Yeh Rishta Hain Pyaar Ke are the most decent shows on ITV. And most Sony TV serials are too. Patiala Babes and Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein are the best of the lot now. You should try 1 of these 4 serials and you'll be safe.

They Are Soothing To Watch Now in ITV πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

Colors Choti Sardarni is also very good. The story is different and trp's prooves that people likes the plot.

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

Colors Choti Sardarni is also very good. The story is different and trp's prooves that people likes the plot.

My mother loves this show, it comes on colors at 7:30, that's how I get to know about Promo of BB πŸ˜‚ 

Good concept 

NoraSM thumbnail

I am still waiting for the story, It is a psychological thriller, if we go by current track and if they show difference between treatment of two mentally unstable people. It is not good to hurt them, Khalid and it is not good to let them do whatever they want, Noor πŸ˜… I am all for it 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago