Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LiveLifeHonest

Prateek Sharma was previously a writer. He wrote for a few shows including Beyhadh. After that, he chose to open up his own production house called 'LSD Films'. The serials under his PH are Ek Deewana Tha, Manmohini, Sufiyana Pyaar Mera and now Bahu Begum. Due to his writing background, if I'm not wrong, he's involved in the concept and script development of the shows under his PH (not totally sure about this part, but this is what I heard). So, he is the producer of Bahu Begum and possibly heads the creative development of show as well.

Prateek Sharma 😅😅😅😅 Or Prateek Shah 

I am totally confused

LiveLifeHonest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Prateek Sharma 😅😅😅😅 Or Prateek Shah 

I am totally confused

Haha, there's 2 Prateeks. Prateek Sharma is the producer and Prateek Shah is the director. I can understand your confusion- it's confusing to have 2 Prateeks under 1 PH with almost similar looking last names ðŸ˜†.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveLifeHonest

I agree. Sufiyana Pyaar Mera and Bahu Begum are his only non-supernatural shows so far and both shows' quality are equivalent to his supernatural shows. Prateek needs to realise cinematography is not enough for a show- there needs to be good plot and characters. 

And I have to agree about Ekta and Gul shows being better. Both their shows are illogical but at least they don't attempt to pull off stuff such as showing 2 identical FLs not even realising that they look identical and not wondering about it or showing a FL hankering after a ML and blackmailing his wife but yet presenting her as an abla nari. Plus, Ekta and Gul at least attempt to build a base for the leads' love story no matter how flawed or weak it is. In all of Prateek's shows, the love stories completely lack a base. I wonder if he thinks of love as being so superficial.

Oh so that Sufiyana show is his too?! I saw one episode and I found it so weird like how can two cousins be lookalike, you can't make someone change her look by making her wear glasses, that is super weird, it's not like they are twins either. It's so weird actually. I have some friends watching that show so I do have a slight idea of the story. Yeah the cinematography is poor I have to agree on that, I noticed that too. Sufiyana and Bahu Begum both shows have similar background, both r Muslim orientated shows. His non-supernatural shows r equally unrealistic too. I read an article that he wrote the script of one of his shows when he was shooting for Beyhad in Mauritius ðŸ˜† Looks like he was on holiday mode while writing the scripts.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i watched few episodes of sufbiana then left it. i was anoid with the ML he schemings and plotting and use to get away with every thing because he was a ml.

potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I totally agree. 

The story is so bleh! I really want to know prateek 's obsession with obsessive love. After getting success from beyhadh now he only makes shows with obsessive lovers and love triangle. 

And noor' s character is so annoying.her mom went into that fire willingly just to save a "non living" dupatta,sorry but that was the lamest thing to show and doesn't justify the way she is behaving. And I agree the actors aren't that good. The girl playing shayra should attend some acting workshops and I don't find arjit that good either. 

Also I hope this show doesn't get much trp because we already have bullshit shows running for ages because of the high trp (I don't know which brainless audience watches those) no need to add one more to the list 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The aim of this serial is supporting polygamy. "They have to or he has to." Like seriously?? 😲

Noor is a mentally retorted girl. From the beginning she was a very bettamiz girl. There was nothing sober in her. She always misbehaved with Shaira . Sahira may be an orphan but now Noor is also an orphan. Uparse Noor is the daughter of the servant. Yes her mom gained her position by her loyalty.  What did Noor do to deserve any respect?Her mother is also another pagal awrat who committed suicide for a dupatta. The scene was stupid. A woman ran to fire to get a dupatta and when she can't come out she throw the dupatta out. Mom and daughter both are suffering from mental problem I guess.

I agree with you about the acting. Sp Shaira acts like she is under drugs. Always in sleeping mood. 🥱 And there is nothing entertaining in Noor's acting too. With that Azan looks like a side character than the hero. If he was chachu or jeejjoo he would look better than a hero. Well when the story is crap what can the actors do? I too don't want trp for this show. Find nothing interesting except headache in the ghissi pitti logic of why the man had to marry again!!!

With that the set, attires reminds me of "Russian Fairy Tales" than an Indian serial. All keeps their hair open and none got good combed hair. Dress ko dress kahoon yah sac I don't know. Jewelries are like large ghantas like they hang in stages.

All together this show is just a waste of time and money.

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago