Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

SRK should do a movie with Tabu! ... ðŸ¤—

Absolutely

And hope no more Anushka & Katrina plz, sick of AnuShah & ShahKat

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Remove tabu and it looks like jobless floppy ka job mela. And SRK should stop applying 1liter of ladikyo wali  fairness cream on his face

Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Vijay sethupathy is a floppy? Things that u get to see on IF. Neither has knowledge of regional cinema nor world and calls folks flop tsk. Sad life.

Originally posted by: Breath-Mark

Vijay sethupathy is a floppy? Things that u get to see on IF. Neither has knowledge of regional cinema nor world and calls folks flop tsk. Sad life.

There's a rule on IF. The more jealous they get, the more gibberish they spout. 

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: regnow

There's a rule on IF. The more jealous they get, the more gibberish they spout. 

You talk gibberish about Priyanka everywhere. Now I get it, you’re a bitter SRK fan or SRK himself. Keep burning! 

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

You talk gibberish about Priyanka everywhere. Now I get it, you’re a bitter SRK fan or SRK himself. Keep burning! 

You sound like a 10 year old. Are you allowed to be on the internet? 

BollyPC thumbnail

You sound like a 10 year old. Are you allowed to be on the internet? 

Chill SRK, not everyone is 50+ like you 

Chill SRK, not everyone is 50+ like you 

You're becoming more and more unhinged with every post, I see. Don't you have Priyanka's sneakers to monitor or something? 

BollyPC thumbnail

You're becoming more and more unhinged with every post, I see. Don't you have Priyanka's sneakers to monitor or something? 

Don’t you have to cry about how SRK has never won a National Award and with shit movies like JHMS, Zero etc he never will. Oh wait you already did. 

Don’t you have to cry about how SRK has never won a National Award and with shit movies like JHMS, Zero etc he never will. Oh wait you already did. 

You're unraveling completely before everyone's eyes. You have these meltdowns every few days. The last time - screaming "fob" as an insult at everyone while stanning a fob was especially hilarious. 

Alright, I've given a PR drone enough time and attention. Ciao.