Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sanjana-

SHRUUU THIS WAS SO GOODDD!!! I loved your intro to all the family members!!! Pleasee jaldi update karna i cant wait to see if jahnvi creates any havoc in this family🙈

glad u liked it because i felt that this touch was left from the show!!! and will manage soon to update...

shruzzy thumbnail

Chap :4 Janhbir wedding

Decked up in red saree janhvi did the grah pravesh along with her husband Kabir mittal. She scanned all the people around and found P K mittal to be unhappiest the most and there she had a satisfaction grin which immediately turned into concern she asked him out “are you not happy with our wedding  papa” to this he replied “ i’m happy about the wedding but not the way it happened” slightly smirking  janhvi answered“ jab baat jazzbat ki ho toh reet maayne nahi rakhti, the important thing is we are married with your blessings what else we need right kabir?” P K mittal blessed her and so the rest of the family welcomed her.

Kabir knew his father we never be happy with this kind of wedding but what he got an emergency call from army and had to report next day he had only 24hours so he asked janhvi what she would suggest? And much to his  satisfaction Janvhi did what exactly needed she just called up a lawyer arranged for the court marriage as she knew everyone due P.K.mittals contact  and everything was just done in time but the only fact that was changed that he was returning as married man to army as much as he was ready to join he was slightly nervous too living a newly wedded wife was he never thought to do but duty comes first.

Janhvi was sitting in front of dressing table removing her jewelleries and thinking about the day she was happy that even without planning she was able to marry kabir mittal without any rituals. Kabir mittal just entered the room and it was filled with silence looking at decorated room both kabir and janhvi had been a little uncomfortable. Taking the initiative kabir tried to talk to janhvi about leaving her alone right after the marriage though his duty comes first but even janhvi is also his duty feeling guilty he “sorry, janhvi due to my schedules we had this rushed wedding and now I m leaving you alone but trust this not how I wanted this but” “its ok!!” janhvi said cutting him in between “ I know you’re an army man and mother land comes first” said janhvi truthfully “I don’t have any regrets regarding this, in fact I’m happy that you considered my suggestion and gave the priority to our wedding and trust me it is not the rituals that matters, what matter is the reason behind it and our reason was to get married and best part is our elders  were there to give us blessings though I too do feel about rituals are must inmarriage but nothing is above mother land” kabir was relaxed that atleast janhvi understood him the way he wanted may be it would take time to develop the relation but its good start.

Janhvi was relieved after watching him asleep. She just stared at photo frame hanging on the side wall of the room. It was family photograph which brought some unwanted memories to her mind staring at the photo she could just see the burning flames her heart and mind were filled with rage and anger. Mittals get ready face the hell in your own heaven the count-down has begun.

Next morning it was time for kabir to leave and was greeted by  some good-byes from the family members he gave look at janhvi which didn’t gounnoticed by jai-sonali and they started teasing them. For the first time kabirmittal was a little bit blushing over the teasing and janhvi had turnaround. Butas per the orders of seniors the newly wedded couple was left alone for sometime. Take care said kabir to which janhvi replied “don’t worry I will take care of the family as well as mine” kabir smiled and gave her side hug though being a bit uncomfortable she reciprocated it. And kabir left leaving behind the family and janhvi returned to mansion singing “aa gaya wohi din aa gaya meri suni si raat ne dekha tha jo sapna wohi din aa gaya”.

Note: janhvi never used sing whole song so it would probably the lines/lyrics I will focus and not the whole song.

friends if you like or dislike do not fail to comment critics and appreciation are welcomed the most.

Edited by shruzzy - 4 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ah! This is turning out to be so interesting....

shruzzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Ah! This is turning out to be so interesting....

glad u liked it !!! though i prefer more from like critics...

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow interesting... Wondering how long kabir will be gone. 

shruzzy thumbnail

Chap :5 THE JANHVI MITTAL:

It wasn’t easy for janhvi to enter the mittal family easy. Ittook years of planning, gathering information and making herself Janhvi AggrawalNow THE JANHVI MITTAL. Janhvi had to become the pride of P K Mittal. the roadahead would be risky to the extent that may be her life would be at stake butdoes that mean she would back out? No, P K Mittal and the whole family need tobe destroyed. Her only motive was destruction of P K Mittal.

Just like how it wasn’t easy to enter the mittal family herown conscience was also not easy it was a day when it was Jai’s birthday and hewasn’t feeling good he was missing his father he actually didn’t had any ideawhere his father was? Was he alive or dead? No idea sitting in his room he wasthinking about the same when Janhvi passed from there she asked him about hisworries and he shared the feeling of not having the father beside him? It shookjanhvi from inside wasn’t she missing her father the same way. While sharinghis fears jai asked janhvi about her father and it only made more vulnerablestroking his head janhvi only answered that having the father is the mostblessed thing in this world but all are not so lucky to have their father withthem but remember his blessings are always with you in every way. Have faith ingod he has always planned the right things. Jai thanked janhvi and told  that she is his best friend and most specialperson in his life. Janhvi’s eyes had somekind of guilt in her eyes but thatwas over powered with the fact that jai had all the luxuries and family whileshe

Opening the door of an old burnt house janhvi was crying rememberingher childhood days it was the same place where she her father and her gudiyaused to play laugh and had best memories of her life but the same memories hasnow burnt down to ashes and the one person to blamed for this situation is P KMittal and she promised herself once more to destroy him without being weakeven for once. Someone knocked the door at the same moment she carefully openedand looked at the person. Amma she said being emotionally surprised!

Amma was the one who knew janhvi all this while the way sheis. She had raised her as her own daughter.being a transgender though she nevermade janhvi felt that she didn’t had mother in-fact it was because of ammajanhvi knew the real meaning of a mother. Amma had taken care of her when shewas just roaming in the streets with her gudiya helplessly. On the other handamma was thinking how did the time flew her betiya is now married but whatevershe has planned will that be successful the way she wants what if someone willget to know her truth! Her rage her revenge should not eat her up. She silentlyprayed to god for her betiya while janhvi just asked for the strength from heramma.

Amma had seen her betiya that how she struggled to make upupto her needs.Being an unwanted member of society the society never acceptedamma the way she was but yet she went against everything and gave her theshelter thought janhvi she was indeed indebted to amma and may be that is whythey bonded so well as both of them were outstated from the society though thereasons were different and may be for janhvi she was paying for what she was notdestined too.

While returning home janhvi saw her Mother in law sumanmittal begging in front of roadside people for mercy calling out that she isn’tinsane. Janhvi smirked saying to herself no mummy who said you are insane. It isme who made you insane. “tune hothon se lagayi toh hungama ho gaya
hungama aaahungama ho gaya” sang janhvi while remembering how she made her drunk themedicine. It is than suman ran to her and hide behind her. Janhvi being theidol bahu helped suman to get into the car and she returned to home with her. WhereMittal family was worried about where did the both suman and janhvi were. Aftermaking suman sleep janhvi narrated the incident to the family how suman wasbehaving like insane on the road side while she was returning from the templeand how she made everyone believed that due to some mental illness suman isbehaving like this but how she cant harm anyone. The mittal family especially PK Mittal thanked her and said “Janhvi agar tum naa hoti toh pata nahi aaj kyahota? Thank you janhvi bĂȘte” while janhvi just smirked.

PS : Critics are welcomed first!