shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Prolouge:

Waking up from the bed kabir mittal saw the date it was an unusualmorning for him today he remembered 1 week ago his father The P K Mittal hisfather called him and said next week during your holidays I want u meet a girl Ihave selected for you when he was at dehli army head-quarters for a meeting. It was usual for kabir mittal to listen harsh words from his father whenever his father used to call him never in his life that man appreciated him just because he didn’t joined the family business and did what his heart told to him so he never listen to him but this marriage was altogether a different take.

Marriage is part an important part of life but kabir mittal never thought about it as it was difficult for a girl to marry him as being son of millionaire yet in army didn’t fit with many girls his mom had tried for him previously but didn’t worked. But this time it’s different it’s his father who has chosen I girl for him-JANHVI. Janhvi was her name she is working as an assistant to his dad in his new venture of political career. As heard from she was smart,beautiful and strong as woman and was quite adored by his family members. So giving in to the request he was going to meet her today.

Getting freshen up he was ready to meet her in the park  which was suggested by Janhvi as she felt it would be easy to meet outside rather than between the family and Kabir also gave as too felt the same. He saw  her sitting on the bench probably waiting for him. At first when he saw her in photo he was surely attracted by her beauty and same was the case now she janhvi was a really beautiful woman and any man can fall for her beauty but kabir was an army man he knew the difference of attraction and love. 

This for the first time i m writing some suggetions and criticisms are welcome! ! 

@SRKislove my friend anu. . Thankss for the support. . . . Will keep looking forward to u in future too 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

No problem Shru.

Just a suggestion, upload your story on wattpad as well. I think there might be more readers there, interested in reading a Jabir FF. 😊

shruzzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

No problem Shru.

Just a suggestion, upload your story on wattpad as well. I think there might be more readers there, interested in reading a Jabir FF. 😊

I was thinking about that will surely post there soon as 😊😊😊

Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Its interesting.. I wish just like you makers also paired them against each other since the beginning.. Continue soon plz

Edited by Ardhanarishwara - 4 years ago
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Loved this so much!!! please continue soon! Wondering why she is Jahnvi  and not Pooja and whether she will have the same dark secrets as Jahnvi did in the show! Please continue this ASAP!

shruzzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sanjana-

Loved this so much!!! please continue soon! Wondering why she is Jahnvi  and not Pooja and whether she will have the same dark secrets as Jahnvi did in the show! Please continue this ASAP!

thank you. . . And yes the secrets will be revealed. . . Lets see how much dark it would be. . 

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shruzzy

thank you. . . And yes the secrets will be revealed. . . Lets see how much dark it would be. . 

Can't wait for it dear!!! Please update today if possible! 😭 And longer part toooo!!! Dil hai k maanta nahi you know? <3 

shruzzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sanjana-

Can't wait for it dear!!! Please update today if possible! 😭 And longer part toooo!!! Dil hai k maanta nahi you know? <3 

thank you for liking it so much and this for the first time ever in my life i m taking a risk to write so it takes a while for me to write properly and i m trying to upload today

shruzzy thumbnail

Chapter -1 THE MEETING:

Getting ready into formals white shirt black pant that waschosen by his sister sonali, jai was giving him tips to how to impress girls ashe himself have 2 girlfriends, suman fed him with dahi as he was going for shubh-kaam, chachi handed him a list to buy things  from a nearby market alongwith janhvi as she has better choice, daadu wished him luck and last but not the least P K Mittal said I want to hear a yes when you return. While going to the place kabir hadonly one thing in his mind that how much the family wants him to be with janhvi whom he barely knows what if things didnt worked out as per his family wishes what if either of them rejected each kabir definitely not wanted to be in a forceful relationship but also did not want to hurt his family’s feeling sighing he reached the park.

Sitting on a bench idly in peach coloured kurti Kabir saw Janhvi. She was probably waiting for him only he thought. Walking towards herkabir was slightly nervous about what and how to talk. Reaching to her he said“hi kabir mittal” “hi I’m Janhvi Aggrawal” Janhvi replied with smile. After apregnant pause kabir said “To start with I never thought of getting married, but dad is and in fact whole family thinks you are perfect for me but I’m an army for me my priority is my duty my country may be you would be perfect for me but my life is always at risk I may not be perfect for you or may to not be able to give a perfect life which every girl wants after their marriage”

Returning to home kabir was just thinking about what janhvi as woman is? Entering to home he was attacked by his family with theirquestions like did she liked him? What does he thinks of her? Didn’t you findher perfect? And the reply of janhvi again crossed his mind “Perfect!! Is just word with different meanings to it and for me PERFECTION IS AN ILLUSION.   In real life none are perfect it is just how we take just like the tale of MA Sita going to vanvas alone by taking the decision in favour of people Lord Ram wasperfect king but he wasn’t a perfect father a perfect husband and that is how world sees it. So if you are looking to a perfect janhvi then you are just seeing the illusion so if you are not perfect I’m ready to marry human rather than illusion”

Kabir was still thinking when P K Mittal entered and asked him about the proposal and he said a yes thinking janhvi is clear with thoughts and if his family is ready including his father then he can actually know her and can give fair chance to make the relationship work. 

Somewhere else, its a yes amma I'm ready to marry kabir, I m  ready to enter into the mittal family saod janhvi smirking

Edited by shruzzy - 4 years ago
shruzzy thumbnail

Chapter 3: P K Mittal

Standing at window panel P K Mittal was little tensed andthinking that at some point his son kabir was agreeing to him but he had his own conditions to agree with him kabir made it clear to everyone that even though he has agreed to marry the girl of their choice he won’t quit is duty. He was and still an army man and will fulfil his duty as an army officer till his last breath. He knew his son very well he was stubborn as he was and a little more but their thoughts never matched. kabir as a student was very bright and had sharp mind so he wanted kabir to join him in business but much to his own disappointment he left for army he used to visit their home every year and had cordial relation with him.

P K Mittal always had what he wanted no matter the paths are right or wrong he didn’t worried relations more but his business did matter to him and if not kabir than who else can handle it well and should also be aMittal? That’s when he met janhvi.

Nearly 8 months back janhvi first time entered to his office he wasn’t much bothered about interviews and interns but that day was different as the H. R. manager of the company, Chopra was on leave so he had to handle it. P K Mittal has met many people in his life and for him it was easy to say that janhvi was as sharp and intelligent by the way of her answers to his questions so he hired her as his PA which he needed during his upcoming political venture.  

P K Mittal was surely impressed with her ideas in political venture. Once Janhvi was present at one of his open meet to the public and a blunder was created by the opposition team by asking him certain questions related to his past and janhvi very smartly handled it by saying that it was past and should not affect the present and his present is powerful to be a mayor.... 

This was the point when P K Mittal thought that she would a perfect fit for his family and kabir. Also he was not happy but atleast content that kabir was ready to marry to marry janhvi. Thus,the thought to make janhvi as his daughter in law  “THE JANHVI MITTAL” was fulfilled

Some-where else, don’t worry the tag of mittal is not for me its for the mittals only because only janhvi can be a mittal not….so, mittals be ready to welcome THE JANHVI MITTAL