Frequent Posters

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Very interesting.. Do Continue soon. Would love to read đŸ˜Š

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ohhh I loved this!!! It was so nice! I wish story had been taken like this from the get-go without the mess of Kavya and Dhruv!

Continue soon my love <3 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnStyles

Very interesting.. Do Continue soon. Would love to read đŸ˜Š

thnk u. . . . 😊😊😊

shruzzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sanjana-

Ohhh I loved this!!! It was so nice! I wish story had been taken like this from the get-go without the mess of Kavya and Dhruv!

Continue soon my love <3 

thnxxx🤗

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow Shru, I'm really liking how you are developing this story.

And you are not missing out the details of how PK came to like Jahnvi, that's nice. 

shruzzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Wow Shru, I'm really liking how you are developing this story.

And you are not missing out the details of how PK came to like Jahnvi, that's nice. 

thnxx and yes other mittals are coming soon too. . . Be ready! ! ! ! 

shruzzy thumbnail

Chapter 3: Meet The Mittals

Kishan Ram Mittal:

Kishan mittal siting on his arm chair was looking at the hisgrand-children happily and internally thanking the god to give him such a wonderful family and the new inclusion Janhvi was just “ Sone Pe Suhaga”. he first saw janhvi with his son prem while discussing over some speech forupcoming party meeting. She was sharp but beautiful and well versed girl. After handing over the rights of business and decisions of family Kishan Mittal never interrupted in decisions of Prem and just supported him though in past he did some sins but one look to grand-children and ancient haveli he thought its right otherwise god would have punished them by now. Kishan mittal was same about janhvi he supported prem in his decision of making Janhvi the Daughter inlaw of mittal family. He had a trust on janhvi that she will take care offamily’s reputation and wealth just as Prem did. And was happy that kabir andprem agreed on something on an important life changing decision and thought janhvi would be the binding bridge between the unsaid war of father and son.

Suman mittal

Suman was a doting wife and the best mother one could be.Suman taught the preaching of difference between right and wrong and also to put the family first at any cost as mother she was right in preaching it and was proud that kabir followed it religiously but what she failed was that she never taught him to against his father but he went and prem blindly put the blame on her for failing as mother but was she a failure she used ask herself that’s when janhvi entered their life. Janhvi was a simple girl as she saw her but shehad high values just as his son that was noticed by her. Suman and Janhvi whenfirst met she told her that mother’s upbringing is the most crucial part in child’s life which she unfortunately is deprived off that made suman a bit pride of herself that she had played her part well. So she thought o motherless girl would never go against her pride and would not snatch away his son from her and agreed to the proposal of janhvi and kabir’s alliance.

Chanda Mittal:

Chanda was just a furniture piece in the family thought chanda to herself. Dev kishan mittal her husband and father of their children left them years ago and for reasons not known to anyone but his jeth Mr. PremKishan mittal had shown mercy on by letting her to stay at her in laws with 2 children in mittal house though it was her right to stay but during that period who used to listen a woman’s plead so she stayed a good house and more than necessary money was enough for her to keep silent and agree to whatever taunts thrown to her by PK Mittal and it was same with kabir-janhvi’s alliance but what made her internally happy was janhvi she when entered to their life shegave all the respect and dignity she should get as member of mittal family andalso gave in to the silly demands of her she had started adoring her.

Jai Mittal:

A fun loving guy who used tease everyone in the family and was equally loving them after kabir leaving for the army he had become a notorious one  and thus was always blamed for it including facing wrath of his Bade Papa PK mittal and kabir was always asaviour to him and he missed him a lot for both support and guidance. One fine day when janhvi was in the house for some work of his bade papa she caught him  cheating and gave him an earful but the same time she supported him andalso solved the problem and an immediate bond was created. Thus, with the news janhvi is going to be permanent member of the family his joy had no limits.

Sonali Mittal:

Being the only daughter of the family she is pampered a lot by the family. But she had her own problems to she wasn’t able to share her  private problems with anyone in the family as her badi maa was to religious totalk and her own mother was not choice as she was too loud for every problem.No, it wasn’t that she didn’t had friends to discuss with but with a brother around stuck like glue was difficult. It was the same day when jai saw janhvi and sonali she was doing some research on such stuffs when jai entered and they started bickering and janhvi saw them she got immediate hint from sonali about privacy and to be honest to herself sonali felt it was right to talk to her as she was elder and a perfect guidance will come from her side. The thought of kabir-janhvi alliance brought sonali to happier side as who could be better friend than your own sister in law.

-Sanjana- thumbnail

SHRUUU THIS WAS SO GOODDD!!! I loved your intro to all the family members!!! Pleasee jaldi update karna i cant wait to see if jahnvi creates any havoc in this family🙈

Edited by -Sanjana- - 4 years ago
shruzzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sanjana-

Reserved for Comment :D

sorry but if i m not wrong it means u will comment later on 

I m new thats why i dont understand all this properly! 

-Sanjana- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

sorry but if i m not wrong it means u will comment later on 

I m new thats why i dont understand all this properly! 

Yesss! A lot of times, people reserve spots on certain threads because we want the first spot but don't have the time to properly read a post now! So we reserve it and then come back and edit the post! You will see my reply within the next hour :P