Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

By the way, the episode that I watched didn't have any scenes of them in the car going to the hospital, but it was in the promo. Did you guys see it too?

I didn't see any scenes in the car. I watched it online though and not on TV since I am not from India. 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Definitely something will happen when Minnie turns 18. I think Hanita will get married which will drive her to go off to London for higher studies. Or maybe she'll want to go but rather than leave Babita alone she will ask them to marry, hopefully out of happiness and not compulsion.

About Mickey, I have a feeling that since his situation is similar to HS' one day Minnie will finally understand Hanita's relationship. 

I think she would wanna go to London too but I don't think the makers can really shoot in London for longer period so maybe she will take a short trip.. I really do wonder though what directions the show is gonna go once Hanita come together.  

Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a mindblowingly beautiful episode. I am still reeling from it but would love to analyze it once I've recovered.

Ashnoor and Aniruddh exceeded my expectations today, and HS holding Babita by the shoulder in the hospital - both looking like parents worried for their child, HS conscious of Babita, wanting to give her support, but still reeling from the confrontation with Minnie, so backing off too. There weren't many words but their eyes said everything. 

I am really proud of the PB team for such sharp screenplay and writing. Even the Khurana bits were on point. Beeji finally learned a lesson.

Agree totally. Always thought the main theme of this serial was Babita’s journey towards stardom as in thought the story is abt a lady who proves her worth after her husband divorces her. Her and her daughter’s bond and her love interest who she meets in her journey. Slowly with characters leaving the show lost my interest. But saw the last two episodes and though the story line has changed, really liked it. They have not lost the plot completely though they have changed the initial storyline. Now it is more abt a family which is trying to bond together. If I put it right 🙂 Maybe some ppl are not meant for each other so here those who were meant for each other have come together. Not always ppl get a family of their choice, mayb here these three have got to choose a family due to circumstances. Honestly contradictory to what I read Mini was absolutely perfect in her reaction towards HS,  mayb would have expected her to simply blast but instead she took control of her anger and emotions. This shows how much she loves him, she keeps telling him that she respects him loves him but only as what she saw was unexpected she get’s angry. But she does not reveal this to anyone including him which reflect her feelings towards him. Later the stomach ache was confusing but they might have included it to make the path smooth and give direction to the story. The way HS reacts here was to show how much he loves Mini and what I loved was his touch and actions just reflect his emotions as a father. No where no one including Biji dadu would ever question his behaviour towards Mini or doubt it. That bond between the two was awesome. Last but not the least was confused Babita. Confused as she does not know what has happened and actually has feelings for HS aswell as Mini so she is kind of lost and can’t take sides. Obviously if she wud have known what has happened she also might have supported Mini. But right now she is totally confused trying to manage things but unable to. Then she needs support when mini is unwell and that she finds in HS but agn she is aware of the circumstances. She still manages to support herself after realising that she probably can’t rely for that on HS though she knows she needs it. HS equally confused of how he can support Babita, he can feel the pain but knows her thoughts aswell. Not together but together they are. Emotions is what connects people always and a strong emotional connection is stronger than anything. When we can trust people that is when we can say we have formed a strong relation. 

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Definitely something will happen when Minnie turns 18. I think Hanita will get married which will drive her to go off to London for higher studies. Or maybe she'll want to go but rather than leave Babita alone she will ask them to marry, hopefully out of happiness and not compulsion.

About Mickey, I have a feeling that since his situation is similar to HS' one day Minnie will finally understand Hanita's relationship. 

i think she might ask hs to be her dad as birthday gift.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

i think she might ask hs to be her dad as birthday gift.

You know, I was thinking the same. But this would mean that she accepts Hanita's relationship right?

Or would she just want him to be her dad but not necessarily her mother's husband?

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago