Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Oh so so so beautifully put and so apt! I echo each and every word you have penned down and reflect each and every emotion.

DITTO DITTO DITTO from the start to the end!!

πŸ€—

smiley31 

Thanks, dear. I am happy that you feel the same way I did about today's episode. 

It's the power of the writing and the performances that affected us all in this way. I still have so much more to say but I can't find the words. I'm dumbfounded. They really took me by surprise by the sheer excellence of how the episode was put together. In those 30 minutes I went through 300 emotions. The cast is just too good. 

You know what I think nailed it in the confrontation scene? Not just Minnie's revelation of knowing about HS' feelings, but the revelation of how he, a lonely widower, a tough policeman became her idol, the hero she worshiped and trusted beyond any relationship with a tag. The fact that the girl he had long come to consider his own, also reciprocated the feelings of this parent-child bond in equal measure, maybe even above that. The fact that in the same breath she told him how he had transformed her life and allowed her to hope and dream again, only to be the reason for those dreams to be shattered. The brave girl who had always been very close to her mother, even taking on her surname, wanted to be like him, not like her mother. He was her role model, not her mother. He was the one who made her family complete. 

He needed to hear all this. He needed to know how much he was cherished and wanted, and the last barrier between them broke today. The way he was trying to touch her cheek and she rejected him at every step was heartbreaking. Very symbolic that with every step he took towards her she pushed him away and stepped back. When she turned away from him to stand by the window, he looked at her incredulously, wondering how she could live without him, because he knew he couldn't. 

He knew his feelings for Babita weren't wrong, but he also knew that Minnie was too young to understand. No matter how much he wanted to be open and have a heart to heart, she was a child after all who felt betrayed by her parent. It was not the right time to explain himself. 

It was too much for him to take so he left without a word, his heart shattered into a million pieces. Yet the moment he heard her scream, all was forgotten. It was only about her. Nothing else mattered. Seeing her in such a serious medical condition will shake him up. He cannot risk hurting or losing her, because if he does, he will lose a part of himself. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: inlieu

I know exactly how you feel at this moment. I think I will have to watch the episode over and over, even though it's hard on the emotions. What a wonderful way the confrontation scene played out! The way Minnie expressed her heartbreak at her dreams being shattered once again considering how she idolized HS so much. 

HS has always known that she adores and respects him, but today he really understood what he meant to her. I don't think he had expected that he had such an influence over her mind and thought process, that she wanted to be like him, that he had such a significant impact on her life, that she holds him in such high regard. Putting Babita aside, I think it's only today that he realized that Minnie loves him as much as he loves her. She pretty much made him aware that he was her father (figure).

I think when Minnie said she'd leave with her mother, Hanuman's heart was breaking not at the thought of losing Babita, but at the thought of never seeing his Veer Balika again. If he ever had to choose between the two, I am sure he would always pick Minnie. His next steps of maintaining a distance from them just so that they can stay in the same house, even if not with the same equation as before, is a compromise he's willing to make just to keep her close and within his sight.  

I had high hopes from this episode and they did not disappoint. Uff! The writing was really unparalleled. 

And the ending?! HS and Babita, worried sick for their daughter. Both staring through the glass and holding on to each other, sharing each other's pain. What we've been saying was proved right. HS was concerned about Babita breaking down, wanted to give her support, but he could not focus on her because he was fraught with concern for Minnie, who is his first priority, even over Babita. What a fabulous character!

Can't wait for Monday! Babita and Naeem bi both heard HS calling himself Minnie's father. This will definitely make Babita think about Beeji's advice more seriously. 

As for Aniruddh, just when I think I've seen his best performance he surprises me with the next one. I thought he was brilliant yesterday but today he took it to another level altogether. What a GEM!

very well said , we already hv another segment which is hinting towards what is to come . HS will get angry on babita & ask her to give him space , deny her food services , tell her she is only spoiling his habits .

he will also not accept things which babita will do for him by her heart .

while minni , even after knowing everything will be sorry but still will maintain her stance .

Indulatha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What a Amazing episode, Bow to the full Pb team.

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Indeed a superrr episode πŸ‘Œ

Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@inlieu so beautifuly you said everything what I was trying to say .Thank you so much dearπŸ‘β€οΈ.( not quoting you) .

I never thought that I am going to be this much moved by a soap and  especially after knowing that how Minnie is going  to behave  wiyh our Sweetheart  H.s !! Today strangely i did not feel angry on MInnie . This girl has so many misconceptions about life ,i actualy felt bad for her. She hates the most beautiful thing of the world called `LOVE`. She thought her mother would have moved out of the house way before if she knows about H.S feelings. She thinks frienship means you can ask anything and they have to say yes to it. She thinks whatever decision she will take her baes will be ok with it. No sweatheart no. All these misconceptions making her more adament and restless. 1st time she is getting so many `NOS` from all her near and dear ones and it is breaking her from inside and she is becoming more rebel teen. Only only a person like H.S can bring back the stability in her life. She is unknowingly craving for a father figure ,his love,attention,and she had no clue when she gave that position to her Hanuman Uncle but her ziddi brain and heart not ready to accept that .Poor soul gave H.S  almost a position of a GOD. He cant be wrong and he can not fall in love also ,that too with her Babes?? For her it`s crime. She cant live without him . I am telling you she will come to hug him like a little baby very soon . 

My heart goes out for Babita today. She just started feel the flavor of  love  ,flavor of romance ,flavor of care from a man who unconditionaly devoted himself for her only, which she never ever tested before and with lots of courage started to take baby steps and at that very moment her life line her Minnie smashing all her dreams all of a sudden. The way she was sitting on H.s cot and eagerly waiting for her two most important people ,who mean world to her ,will come togather with huge smile on their face ,was so heart touching and then when H.s came down alone without her veerbalika and that expression.uff!!! She doesnot want to go anywhere ,never ,ever.The way she asked h.s`minnie man gaye ? o kya abhi ghar chor ne ki zid pe ari hui hain?` expressed thousands emotions.

What can i say about H.S?When her veer balika did not let her touch him and said `aap ne sab khatam kar di haiin` HIS EYES told the whole story. I was literally chocked my voice there and felt that someone trying to prick something to my skin( truely) .Anirudh no words can describe your talent. Salute to you and your craftsmanship.

The last portion was out ofthe world. The moment H.S picked her veer balika,without a single hesitation ,then babita did not wait for anyone just followed her two precious persons till the hospital moment was nothing less than any movie. 

A huge round of applause to the entire cast,crew of Patiala Babes. Ani,Pari,Ashnoor babay ( she is just 15 wow) just superlative today.No adjective can justify.

You all beautifuly expalined each and every emotions .I truely feel so good to be a part of this forum :):) 

SORRY FOR MY LONG POST.FORGIVE ME PLEASE .So many emotions running inside me . 

inlieu thumbnail

@Needblessings, thank you for your kind words, my dear. πŸ€—

It is so rare to see a male lead who is this tough but sensitive at the same time, to have his emotions dissected to this extent. Every nuance is explored. When I started watching this show I also never thought I would be this moved, especially by HS because he was introduced as a bit of a funny policeman. Slowly they peeled off the layers one by one and we got to see the depth of his emotions and his philosophy in life. 

Yes, I also felt bad for Minnie today as she bared her soul and let everything out. It was a much needed heart to heart for her. Even without knowing the reason, HS was already aware that something was seriously wrong and that he needed to have a direct conversation with her. That's why he asked Babita not to go upstairs - he understands his Veer Balika so well! 

I am not sure how long he will be able to maintain a distance, especially from Minnie. She's alienating her friends by her behavior too, and her rebelliousness is bound to get her in trouble. Who's going to help her out, then? HS of course. But I think more than any of this, she will miss talking to him about all the little things in life, sharing the little joys. 

I agree with you - she put HS on a pedestal so high, that when she discovered he had traits like a mere mortal, his fall was all the greater in her eyes.  

I am also waiting for the day she comes running back to him, crying like a little girl. I have a feeling it will happen in the simplest and most unexpected day-to-day moment, nothing contrived or melodramatic. And just like that they will be 'friends' again.

HS felt like a failure as he came down the stairs. Lala was praising his ability to sort out situations, but this time he came back empty-handed. I think Babita would stay no matter what Minnie does because she knows it's the right thing to do. She feels secure here, and recently, her heart has started to feel at ease around HS. She even seeks his guidance and company, such as when she went to buy the TV. Babita will have to fight her way out of this. I have a feeling she won't find out until much later, so HS' behavior will be a mystery to her. One day he's buying her all those mangoes and next day he stops talking to her, drinking the tea she makes or eating the food she cooks. That's gotta be shocking. She will still be left in the dark about what went on between HS and Minnie, probably due to some tacit agreement between those two. 

Yes, when she told HS "aap ne sab khatm kar di hai", it was like a spear going through his heart. I agree, Aniruddh's expressions were par excellence. Everything was written on his face. 

As for the entire portion from when Minnie started screaming, he reacted so fast and raced upstairs, kept trying to calm her while inside he was freaking out a little bit too. Wow! The way he picked her up like she was a little baby. She might have pushed the water away but she clung to him for security when he was carrying her downstairs. During the entire ride to the hospital she was holding on to him. Onlookers would think nothing except that a father was taking his kid to the hospital with the mother in tow, and Dadu saw this today. 

Thank you for writing your thoughts too. I am surprised that a show this awesome has so few forum members but the ones we have are all lovely. 

Please keep writing, we love to read! 

Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@inlieu , Thank you so much for your kind words . You and other forum members articulate your thoughts very  effortlessly . Its very difficult to pen down each and everything with such ease.I respect you all for this talent. β€οΈπŸ‘. 

Next phase of journey will be very interesting to see. I am very eager to see how Minnie will react when she will come to know that babita already knows about H.S feelings and still she decides to stay in the haveli only, top of that she also statred to love him ( without recognize the feelings) . This part will be interesting . 

By the way lately  I am  realy liking Mickey  . The boy may be  astud but much much mature and broad minded than Minnie. Last two days how firmly but with so much cool he tried to explain what is right and what is wrong to minnie. Good going. 

One more thing yesterda`s episode Babita said `TEEM MAHINE MAIN TU 18 ki HO JAYEGI MINNIE` why i felt that something  big is going to happen on 18th birthday? CVS never write any dialogues without any reason. I could be wrong but it just hit me somehow.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Such an amazing episode. Such a heartbreaking confrontation. I had so many emotions going through me when I watched the episode today. 

inlieu thumbnail

Definitely something will happen when Minnie turns 18. I think Hanita will get married which will drive her to go off to London for higher studies. Or maybe she'll want to go but rather than leave Babita alone she will ask them to marry, hopefully out of happiness and not compulsion.

About Mickey, I have a feeling that since his situation is similar to HS' one day Minnie will finally understand Hanita's relationship. 

inlieu thumbnail

By the way, the episode that I watched didn't have any scenes of them in the car going to the hospital, but it was in the promo. Did you guys see it too?