Sathi Re thoda theher Ja

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Ab bhi Baki Hain ek dastaan.. 

Words echoing around.. Hanuman trying his best to keep his family together and safe.. Yes his family ..his veer balika and her mother.. Family which his Minnie had welcomed him some days ago.. There were happy tears then when his haveli had turned into his beautiful home.. and just it took a day to end his happy dream into nightmare .. His Minnie is broken and he is the reason.. Guilt in his eyes when he heard her reasons .. and the walk backwards .. as he sees Babita downstairs with hope of making everything alright.. If Minnie's heartache wasn't enough..her shrieks brought out his fears .. he stands tall .. inspite of Minnie's rejection.. He takes her into his arms as a father and goes to hospital with her mother... They don't need anyone else...they can take care of their daughter.. 

How will Hanuman fix situation around .. on one hand this guy just confessed to laala that he cannot live without his love for babita and on another his life ..his Minnie cannot live with his truth.. his love for babita.. He will sacrifice himself for his daughter.. his Minnie..

Annirudh was brilliant in those subtle moments..his reaction to Minnie's accusation and his walk back to Babita.. my Heart went out to him... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

What a mindblowingly beautiful episode. I am still reeling from it but would love to analyze it once I've recovered.

Ashnoor and Aniruddh exceeded my expectations today, and HS holding Babita by the shoulder in the hospital - both looking like parents worried for their child, HS conscious of Babita, wanting to give her support, but still reeling from the confrontation with Minnie, so backing off too. There weren't many words but their eyes said everything. 

I am really proud of the PB team for such sharp screenplay and writing. Even the Khurana bits were on point. Beeji finally learned a lesson.

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
cynicalities thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm still reeling due to the episode, it was so beautiful! ❀️😭 And the song playing in the background was so apt, it tied together the whole scene wonderfully!

Saathi re, thoda theher jaa, ab raaste kuch badal se jayenge

Aniruddh, Pari and Ashnoor were all incredible today! 😍 I was trying very hard not to cry and I thought I was pretty much successful at it, but HS picking up Minnie to carry her to the taxi broke me ❀️😭

Edited by Manasi_MD - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_MD

I'm still reeling due to the episode, it was so beautiful! ❀️😭 And the song playing in the background was so apt, it tied together the whole scene wonderfully!

Saathi re, thoda theher jaa, ab raaste kuch badal se jayenge

Aniruddh, Pari and Ashnoor were all incredible today! 😍 I was trying very hard not to cry and I thought I was pretty much successful at it, but HS picking up Minnie to carry her to the taxi broke me ❀️😭

@bold
Same here. Every single scene was on point. Top notch! I think the writers are definitely putting in a lot of hard work. 

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Such a beautiful heart wrenching episode today and excellent acting by anirudh. By ashnoor too. 

I was terribly moved!!!

Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am speechless today!! Dont know what to say.I am so so overwhelmed right now. Anirudh,Anirudh,Anirudh take a bow. .In H.S words " MERA DIL JHANZOR KE RAKH DEYA" β€οΈπŸ˜­... Minnie,H.S confrontation just moved me so much that I cried like a baby πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­.I can`t see H.S in this guilt. No no. hospital scene 😭. I am not in condition to analalysis anything. It was beyond beautiful β€οΈβ€οΈ.Hats off to the entire cast.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Needblessings

I am speechless today!! Dont know what to say.I am so so overwhelmed right now. Anirudh,Anirudh,Anirudh take a bow. .In H.S words " MERA DIL JHANZOR KE RAKH DEYA" β€οΈπŸ˜­... Minnie,H.S confrontation just moved me so much that I cried like a baby πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­.I can`t see H.S in this guilt. No no. hospital scene 😭. I am not in condition to analalysis anything. It was beyond beautiful β€οΈβ€οΈ.Hats off to the entire cast.

I know exactly how you feel at this moment. I think I will have to watch the episode over and over, even though it's hard on the emotions. What a wonderful way the confrontation scene played out! The way Minnie expressed her heartbreak at her dreams being shattered once again considering how she idolized HS so much. 

HS has always known that she adores and respects him, but today he really understood what he meant to her. I don't think he had expected that he had such an influence over her mind and thought process, that she wanted to be like him, that he had such a significant impact on her life, that she holds him in such high regard. Putting Babita aside, I think it's only today that he realized that Minnie loves him as much as he loves her. She pretty much made him aware that he was her father (figure).

I think when Minnie said she'd leave with her mother, Hanuman's heart was breaking not at the thought of losing Babita, but at the thought of never seeing his Veer Balika again. If he ever had to choose between the two, I am sure he would always pick Minnie. His next steps of maintaining a distance from them just so that they can stay in the same house, even if not with the same equation as before, is a compromise he's willing to make just to keep her close and within his sight.  

I had high hopes from this episode and they did not disappoint. Uff! The writing was really unparalleled. 

And the ending?! HS and Babita, worried sick for their daughter. Both staring through the glass and holding on to each other, sharing each other's pain. What we've been saying was proved right. HS was concerned about Babita breaking down, wanted to give her support, but he could not focus on her because he was fraught with concern for Minnie, who is his first priority, even over Babita. What a fabulous character!

Can't wait for Monday! Babita and Naeem bi both heard HS calling himself Minnie's father. This will definitely make Babita think about Beeji's advice more seriously. 

As for Aniruddh, just when I think I've seen his best performance he surprises me with the next one. I thought he was brilliant yesterday but today he took it to another level altogether. What a GEM!

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: inlieu

I know exactly how you feel at this moment. I think I will have to watch the episode over and over, even though it's hard on the emotions. What a wonderful way the confrontation scene played out! The way Minnie expressed her heartbreak at her dreams being shattered once again considering how she idolized HS so much. 

HS has always known that she adores and respects him, but today he really understood what he meant to her. I don't think he had expected that he had such an influence over her mind and thought process, that she wanted to be like him, that he had such an significant impact on her life, that she holds him in such high regard. Putting Babita aside, I think it's only today that he realized that Minnie loves him as much as he loves her. She pretty much made him aware that he was her father (figure).

I think when Minnie said she'd leave with her mother, Hanuman's heart was breaking not at the thought of losing Babita, but at the thought of never seeing his Veer Balika again. If he ever had to choose between the two, I am sure he would always pick Minnie. His next steps of maintaining a distance from them just so that they can stay in the same house, even if not with the same equation as before, is a compromise he's willing to make just to keep her close and within his sight.  

I had high hopes from this episode and they did not disappoint. Uff! The writing was really unparalleled. 

And the ending?! HS and Babita, worried sick for their daughter. Both staring through the glass and holding on to each other, sharing each other's pain. What we've been saying was proved right. HS was concerned about Babita breaking down, wanted to give her support, but he could not focus on her because he was fraught with concern for Minnie, who is his first priority, even over Babita. What a fabulous character!

Can't wait for Monday! Babita and Naeem bi both heard HS calling himself Minnie's father. This will definitely make Babita think about Beeji's advice more seriously. 

As for Aniruddh, just when I think I've seen his best performance he surprises me with the next one. I thought he was brilliant yesterday but today he took it to another level altogether. What a GEM!

Oh so so so beautifully put and so apt! I echo each and every word you have penned down and reflect each and every emotion.

DITTO DITTO DITTO from the start to the end!!

πŸ€—

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

it was such a brilliant episode today , full on emotional high !

many emotions running , all the characters doing their part.... deeply involved in the story & something is evolving in their psyche..........πŸ˜ƒ

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: inlieu

What a mindblowingly beautiful episode. I am still reeling from but would love to analyze it once I've recovered.

Ashnoor and Aniruddh exceeded my expectations today, and HS holding Babita by the shoulder in the hospital - both looking like parents worried for their child, HS conscious of Babita, wanting to give her support, but still reeling from the confrontation with Minnie, so backing off too. There weren't many words but their eyes said everything. 

I am really proud of the PB team for such sharp screenplay and writing. Even the Khurana bits were on point. Beeji finally learned a lesson.

both ashy & aniruddh took it one more step high , damn impressive portrayal.......πŸ‘

HS badly snapped today , was left speechless when the problem truly came infront of him then minni's final pushing off his concerns , it was heart breaking & weakening .

minni will regret it all once better sense prevails , another testing time for babita .

dadu was totally correct , beeji's mind running & trying to visualize a different picture hope she doesn't say things only for minni sake but try to make a family .