Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yrhpk.2126 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

But offscreen chemistry is also matter...and it can also effects their on screen chemistry..they dnt share gud chemistry offscreem they r jst costars not frnds..kaveei kunal shaheer shares gud friendship and rhea bonding with them is limited to the show

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

https://youtu.be/B5_5pg05fAQ

I had seen this interview yesterday...they are so comfortable with each other and in their own skin as well...

Thanks for sharing vaishu πŸ’•

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Yrhpk.2126

But offscreen chemistry is also matter...and it can also effects their on screen chemistry..they dnt share gud chemistry offscreem they r jst costars not frnds..kaveei kunal shaheer shares gud friendship and rhea bonding with them is limited to the show

We dont know much about their offscreen chemistry so let's not assume things πŸ˜…, kya pata acchi ho but tv pe nahi dikhana chahte as in this interview they're comfortable with each other 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I had seen this interview yesterday...they are so comfortable with each other and in their own skin as well...

Thanks for sharing vaishu πŸ’•

No problem dear πŸ€—

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: meen123

yes I think it's a conscious decision to not come out together on social media and all

Frankly I don't mind, show ke saath gadbad ni hona chahiye. They should have a friendly healthy atmosphere.. Excess of everything is bad

Describe Acha kiya hai JyotiπŸ˜‚

Hey my first name 

Please let this conscious effort or decision remain steady, as it is, all over the net lots of evidence that he is dating someone else.  No toxic fan wars between he fans and she fans.  Young ones on twitter dwell on BTS, if they don't get their cuppa of coffee, many leave the show as status is upgraded to delusional shippers.  Mere ek sabse pyara show, lack of fan support ke kiye doob gya. Abi bhi roh rahi hoon.

Only issue is creative differences should not crop in, But i don't think it can happen as characters are developed so there is no reason to complain. Sabka mood swings hai lekin kaam bhi chahiye. Trps have rendered many actors without any projects.

Bas itna hi request hai ki concept wala show hai to 100 episodes ke baad story shld move forward, otherwise viewers will not understand what was the concept and what is the story.

Edited by Salutethearmy - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Hey my first name 

Please let this conscious effort or decision remain steady, as it is, all over the net lots of evidence that he is dating someone else.  No toxic fan wars between he fans and she fans.  Young ones on twitter dwell on BTS, if they don't get their cuppa of coffee, many leave the show as status is upgraded to delusional shippers.  Mere ek sabse pyara show, lack of fan support ke kiye doob gya. Abi bhi roh rahi hoon.

Only issue is creative differences should crop in, But i don't think it can happen as leads characters are developed so there is no reason to complain. Sabka mood swings hai lekin kaam bhi chahiye. Trps have rendered many actors with any projects.

Bas itna hi request hai ki concept wala show hai to 100 episodes ke baad story shld move forward, otherwise viewers will not understand what was the concept and what is the story.

I was addressing you. My name is name of Abir's momπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shipper wars ke chalte mera last show ruin ho gaya since the guy could be shipped with almost every other girl and actual ship girl was murdered twice in the same season. πŸ˜†

I didnt want to enter into anything of the sort of a love story. I was intrigued that ki marital courtship pe hai... Rest I was not concerned.. Bt things changed.. 

I agree thinga should move forward beyond shaadi business and I feel it is.. All the raazi talk.. So I have faith in them. 

Swarnalatha5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

very good interview..which serial shaheer was watching?..

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swarnalatha5

very good interview..which serial shaheer was watching?..

Even i didnt get that name..

Keerthija thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.akabane

Even i didnt get that name..

It was Entourage ( American comic series).

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keerthija

It was Entourage ( American comic series).

jana ab ab dekh rahe hai is how ko.. Pasand milti hai thodi bahut hamariπŸ˜†