Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yrhpk.2126 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ys their bondind is nor well on offscreen..while shaheer has gud chemistry with kaveri and kunal..rhea and shaheer bonding is not gud

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Thank u for posting.. i was searching for this interview.. πŸ˜Š

I think they don't spend time together offscreen.. i can see shahir is also friendly time with kaveri (kuhu) offscreen.. but less time wid rhea..i think rhea is little reserved kind of kind.. may b thats the reason..😊

πŸ‘πŸΌ

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yrhpk.2126

Ys their bondind is nor well on offscreen..while shaheer has gud chemistry with kaveri and kunal..rhea and shaheer bonding is not gud

I think he don't want to show his offscreen bond with Rhea as rumours are quickly made when he is concerned be it with Pooja, soumya or Erica 

Vaise bhi kya fark padta hai abir mishti have fallen in love, they're best friends Hume Aur kya chahiye 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vssdp

I think he don't want to show his offscreen bond with Rhea as rumours are quickly made when he is concerned be it with Pooja, soumya or Erica 

Vaise bhi kya fark padta hai abir mishti have fallen in love, they're best friends Hume Aur kya chahiye 

Same to same..with whom ever he pose then the rumours spread like fire .i think they all get along well but he didn't want to show it offscreen, to avoid rumours..vaise kya fark padta hai..they have sizzlilng chemistry onscreen that's what we want offscreen se hume kya lena dena hai

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Same to same..with whom ever he pose then the rumours spread like fire .i think they all get along well but he didn't want to show it offscreen, to avoid rumours..vaise kya fark padta hai..they have sizzlilng chemistry onscreen that's what we want offscreen se hume kya lena dena hai

Exactly, I also think the same 

Hum to mishbir ko enjoy Karte hai, baaki offscreen they're good with each other itna coffee hai πŸ˜†

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Thank you Vaishu .. πŸ€—... the interview was candid and jovial πŸ‘I concur.. let us be satiated with Mishbir chemistry,  and not get into their off screen dynamics !! πŸ˜Š

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vssdp

True i think even the ph maybe clear about certain facts. They don't come together with a purpose. Otherwise Navya fan then definitely Shaheer's fan girl.  Moreover from another POV, Rhea was just 13 and almost 23 now, a film and couple of serials in her kitty. She isn't exactly a fresher and knows how the industry functions. Those who are useful professionally maybe networking skills are put to use in the right places.  

Not all are like that, Kaveri is also young but Shaheer follows her and his on reel maasi is equally fun loving.

Whereas Rupal ie Big Ben is aloof, restricts to work only. Half of the show actors come on prorata basis so Shaheer has only Ritvik to bond with and he has ShaheerπŸ˜‚ 

Yeh Rajvansh Parivaar ka current status. πŸ˜ƒ

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

True i think even the ph maybe clear about certain facts. They don't come together with a purpose. Otherwise Navya fan then definitely Shaheer's fan girl.  Moreover from another POV, Rhea was just 13 and almost 23 now, a film and couple of serials in her kitty. She isn't exactly a fresher and knows how the industry functions. Those who are useful professionally maybe networking skills are put to use in the right places.  

Not all are like that, Kaveri is also young but Shaheer follows her and his on reel maasi is equally fun loving.

Whereas Rupal ie Big Ben is aloof, restricts to work only. Half of the show actors come on prorata basis so Shaheer has only Ritvik to bond with and he has ShaheerπŸ˜‚ 

Apt explaintion πŸ‘πŸΌ

Bold - so true πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

yes I think it's a conscious decision to not come out together on social media and all

Frankly I don't mind, show ke saath gadbad ni hona chahiye. They should have a friendly healthy atmosphere.. Excess of everything is bad

Describe Acha kiya hai JyotiπŸ˜‚

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Thank you Vaishu .. πŸ€—... the interview was candid and jovial πŸ‘I concur.. let us be satiated with Mishbir chemistry,  and not get into their off screen dynamics !! πŸ˜Š

Right πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—