Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Thanks for sharing this dear..IV was very nice..πŸ˜ƒ

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing .... finally one interview of Rhesha. Looks like it's an old interview. Champaner trip time ka interview hei. That's why Shaheer said they don't know eachother much,coz they haven't shared the screen space much. So Ritvik is his bestie on the sets. Overall a very soothing interview.They are lovely people.

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Agrata23

Thanks for sharing this dear..IV was very nice..πŸ˜ƒ

You're welcome dear πŸ€—

RamAayeHain thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Jayati321

Thanks for sharing .... finally one interview of Rhesha. Looks like it's an old interview. Champaner trip time ka interview hei. That's why Shaheer said they don't know eachother much,coz they haven't shared the screen space much. So Ritvik is his bestie on the sets. Overall a very soothing interview.They are lovely people.

Welcome dear πŸ€—

Yeah it's of champaner time only 

Seriously soothing interview 

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks so much for sharing! I was literally smiling through the whole video..

I mean this is literally their 1st iv abt the equation that they have between each other!! They r slowly becoming comfortable with each other and i cant help but ship them more ❀❀😍

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you. Cho chweet 

Maybe i shld visit the tag often, itna lamba title hai πŸ˜‡. 

Focused more on Rhea,  was in class 8 when she saw Navya. OMG, a kiddo, 13 then and by 17 already in Ekta's show.. 

Quite a journey for a Delhi gal, who debuts on Sony, is a supporting actress or part of MS Dhoni cast, main lead of Diya aur Bati hum spin off and now YRHPK. Apart from that, ads. Ladki has reached places.  Impressive, she does not even maintain a proper SNS account.

So a fan of Navya and in her wildest dream did not imagine to work with Shah.

Hmm they did not have much scenes together, what about the first time Abir meets Angry chorni, holi party, bike rides, river side meeting, Mishti's me time in Abeer's room when she places a finger on his lips, first time in the hospital where he carries her, ngo interview, Mishti speaking about a centre piece, fire in the exhibition, hospital scenes which leads to Abir gifting her specs.  How can i not include the balloons.

Yeh sab body double ke saath nahi tha na ?  How much more scenes Shaheer wants☺

A straight forward interview from two professionals Good to hear from Mr. Sheikh that everyone cannot be his friend and he has mood swings. 

Edited by Salutethearmy - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ms.akabane

Thanks so much for sharing! I was literally smiling through the whole video..

I mean this is literally their 1st iv abt the equation that they have between each other!! They r slowly becoming comfortable with each other and i cant help but ship them more ❀❀😍

That's true 

It feels good that the couple you're adoring onscreen shares a good bond offscreen too 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Thank you. Cho chweet 

Maybe i shld visit the tag often, itna lamba title hai πŸ˜‡. 

Focused more on Rhea,  was in class 8 when she saw Navya. OMG, a kiddo, 13 then and by 17 already in Ekta's show.. 

Quite a journey for a Delhi gal, who debuts on Sony, is a supporting actress or part of MS Dhoni cast, main lead of Diya aur Bati hum spin off and now YRHPK. Apart from that, ads. Ladki has reached places.  Impressive, she does not even maintain a proper SNS account.

So a fan of Navya and in her wildest dream did not imagine to work with Shah.

Hmm they did not have much scenes together, what about the first time Abir meets Angry chorni, holi party, bike rides, river side meeting, Mishti's me time in Abeer's room when she places a finger on his lips, first time in the hospital where he carries her, ngo interview, Mishti speaking about a centre piece, fire in the exhibition, hospital scenes which leads to Abir gifting her specs.  How can i not include the balloons.

Yeh sab body double ke saath nahi tha na ?  How much more scenes Shaheer wants☺

A straight forward interview from two professionals Good to hear from Mr. Sheikh that everyone cannot be his friend and he has mood swings. 

I also found it intriguing that Rhea was a fan of navya when she was 13 and now she's working with the lead actor of navya as his Co star, it sounds so much like a fairytale 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚even I don't know about how much time he needs , but he answered honestly, that's what I appreciate 

Bold - πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

piyasingh thumbnail

Thank u for posting.. i was searching for this interview.. πŸ˜Š

I think they don't spend time together offscreen.. i can see shahir is also friendly time with kaveri (kuhu) offscreen.. but less time wid rhea..i think rhea is little reserved kind of kind.. may b thats the reason..😊