Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thelastsuspect thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: neensm

deepika is so loud and her over acting is so boring.

what do they want to show?

the show is not interesting where a tv actress shows herself as 'bechari'.

there is nothing gripping in the serial.

So a bigg boss Dipika hater is here 

Obviously you will never say anything good about her 

She is way better than Romil

Edited by thelastsuspect - 4 years ago
jmoyee200 thumbnail

so sad...yaa losing interest...

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

I don’t watch it regularly but whenever I can. I just love Karan, his acting is so so good. Also see his comedic timing from his web work we know is excellent, he has more experience and is so nuanced.

Dipika has also shined at comedy but sometimes she goes over edge and she really needs to dial her emotional scenes in, they’re super screechy and jarring. No hate to her I think maybe the script may also be to blame. There are also some outfits where she’s looks stunning! Then they make her revert back to baggy clothes- she has a good figure. 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I find Sonas character a bit cliche and typical ... goody goody all the time  ...plus the way she gets bossed around by her mom and sister is annoying and pathetic ...don’t get me started on the ITV serials logic and her lectures around it

I feel like sonas mom is lying about her husband  and the whole abandonment story ...she seems to be a pretty nasty lady tbh

Dr Rohit Sippy is funny and I like his timing but sometimes he acts against character ...loses his logic every once in a while