Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Angels11

The sad irony is while we on the forum r complaining day in & day out, the TRP audience actually like tis kinda weird, OTT stuff. The TRPs ve actually increased 4 this week. The 2 weeks when they showed good episodes with nice Sonakshi scenes actually had lower TRPs.

So hard to blame the show makers/writers. After all they need to earn their bread & show wat the audience wants. Here Indian TV audience seem 2 like only such bakwas. Proof is the Top 10 shows on the TRP charts. I feel like banging my head everytime I find the Bhagyas & YRKKH always at the top.

Really same feeling!! How people are watching such craps .

And I don't want such a beautiful show to get ruined!

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They are building up to something so I can give them some leeway.  So far I think the writers are trying to equalize the equation between Rohit and Sonakshi. Previously Sonakshi saved his life and then he saved hers. Now she is faulting him for something he did not do and he is going to do the same. Tbh, I preferred their cute fights over stupid things rather than all this heavy drama. So hopefully once this misunderstanding is resolved we can go back to that. 

I would definitely prefer more Ronakshi scenes over the supporting cast.  Although I am looking forward to Pulkit working with Rohit. 

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: malikakas

They are building up to something so I can give them some leeway.  So far I think the writers are trying to equalize the equation between Rohit and Sonakshi. Previously Sonakshi saved his life and then he saved hers. Now she is faulting him for something he did not do and he is going to do the same. Tbh, I preferred their cute fights over stupid things rather than all this heavy drama. So hopefully once this misunderstanding is resolved we can go back to that. 

I would definitely prefer more Ronakshi scenes over the supporting cast.  Although I am looking forward to Pulkit working with Rohit. 

@bold- exactly why I am tolerating this storyline for some more time. I am missing the episode when Karan and Dipika were allowed to run almost an entire episode. Remember the car scene? Both were having bad days then and did not blow up in people's faces. Haye, acche dinโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Taqdees27 thumbnail

I hav lost it already...dey r dragging ..nd too loud characters nd unneccesary drama too much th frst week was epic later on dey r dragging

Whispersoflove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Initially I thought it was just me who is losing the interest in the show but after reading your post glad to know there are more people who feels the same..

The reason I started watching the show thinking it was something different and it will be more about Sonakshi and Dr Sippy...but now it has turned into typical family drama and sad reality is TRPs are actually increasing... ๐Ÿ˜’

Meg12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The post is not for bashing and spreading negativity but too much of ardent drama, Sonakshi monologue crying needs to tone down, she is good in giving to outside world so the same treatment needs to be  with her sis and mom. Women empowerment just doesn't come with financial security but standing u for yourself, being confident and believing in yourself after all you are a breadwinner providing luxurious lifestyle so behave like one, there are always too many doormats in India tv shows

Why the heck Sippys are always clashing on with Rastogi. Earlier Rohit was portrayed as classy, he was respectful towards middle class, maids and patients. He was guilty and extreme apologetic enough when Nishi Sippys did fake allegations. Why sudden flip turn and putting the blame game without actually knowing truth. The seat drama was cherry on cake. 

Yet to see the episode, have read the forum update. Let see what cv hold for next week. 

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Will have to agree.. got hooked for certain reasons which are no longer part of the show.. themes are repetitive and no development.

Karan's scenes were really emotional but unable to connect with Sona s sadness all the time. Hope they take off from the fashion show drama to more serious theme 

PhineasFerb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

In yesterday's episode deepika's hand movement during seat arguement scene was too irritating. I feel karan is more natural. 

Also the story is going on same route. Suddenly the Dr surgeon has so much time that he is sitting on shoots, attending fashion shows way before time

asmitasb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhineasFerb

In yesterday's episode deepika's hand movement during seat arguement scene was too irritating. I feel karan is more natural. 

Also the story is going on same route. Suddenly the Dr surgeon has so much time that he is sitting on shoots, attending fashion shows way before time

@bold : So true! He is the blessing in this whole circus. It feels good when he's on screen. But that class n all dialogues doesn't suit Dr Surgeon. He was not into all this. He treats everyone equally be it tulsi be it vimmi. Then from where did he dragging son's class into this?? Please keep this casual and real CVS.

mayavi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
From last week I'm not regular with these show , from Suman arrested and her emotional blackmailing drama, don't know they are trying to make show like yhm even in there two loud mothers fight got trps, but then we has to accept the fact these show is with Star plus channel their major criteria is trps and they are catering those typical audience so they might continue like these only with family ott drama.