Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

I'm losing interest!!

asmitasb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I started watching this show considering the theme, the surgeon actress differences and their story and importantly i loved Karan in Rajnikant. It started off well and held audience nerves perfectly. But last two weeks I'm really getting irritated or bored. The essence of the show is missing or losing the track.

First few episodes of their introduction and face offs were too interesting.

# Out of nowhere police case in watch incident against Suman Rastogi who has nothing to do with the watch.

# The whole police station drama, dragging

# Though suman and her kids scenes were emotional and revealing past, i don't have any sympathy towards suman coz it's not developing within

# Now the fashion show drama, the seat one, the garment one and off course praniti pooja war.

The blessing in disguise were few scene from hospital shoot, and the pain Rohit going thru during that car ride when he can't trace the number. It made me really teary eyed and how karan enacted it was amazing. Though they both expressing their pain but more than Deepika, I connected to Karan instantly.

Let's hope we get more n more Ronakshi scenes, and more shooting scenes where Dr. Rohit can crash in.

Pardon me if I hurt anybody's sentiments or so. But just felt like this...

Edited by asmitasb - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=asmitasb]

I started watching this show considering the theme, the surgeon actress differences and their story and importantly i loved Karan in Rajnikant. It started off well and held audience nerves perfectly. But last two weeks I'm really getting irritated or bored. The essence of the show is missing or losing the track.

First few episodes of their introduction and face offs were too interesting.

# Out of nowhere police case in watch incident against Suman Rastogi who has nothing to do with the watch.

# The whole police station drama, dragging

# Though suman and her kids scenes were emotional and revealing past, i don't have any sympathy towards suman coz it's not developing within

# Now the fashion show drama, the seat one, the garment one and off course praniti pooja war.

The blessing in disguise were few scene from hospital shoot, and the pain Rohit going thru during that car ride when he can't trace the number. It made me really teary eyed and how karan enacted it was amazing. Though they both expressing their pain but more than Deepika, I connected to Karan instantly.

Let's hope we get more n more Ronakshi scenes, and more shooting scenes where Dr. Rohit can crash in.

Pardon me if I hurt anybody's sentiments or so. But just felt like this...

[/QUOTE.               Yes I am also loosing interest nowadays I don’t watch episodes I just go through some topics or updates related to that day episode

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

completely agree with u. dragging the story. 

neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

deepika is so loud and her over acting is so boring.

what do they want to show?

the show is not interesting where a tv actress shows herself as 'bechari'.

there is nothing gripping in the serial.

asmitasb thumbnail

Originally posted by: neensm

deepika is so loud and her over acting is so boring.

what do they want to show?

the show is not interesting where a tv actress shows herself as 'bechari'.

there is nothing gripping in the serial.

@bold: So true!

asmitasb thumbnail

We expected regular story development without much filmy drama but all we are getting is more n more filmy drama and ghisepite scenes  😕

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The show is going from bad to worst.

I really want them to ask Nishi, Suman, and Praniti to leave the show. Like today!

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

The sad irony is while we on the forum r complaining day in & day out, the TRP audience actually like tis kinda weird, OTT stuff. The TRPs ve actually increased 4 this week. The 2 weeks when they showed good episodes with nice Sonakshi scenes actually had lower TRPs.

So hard to blame the show makers/writers. After all they need to earn their bread & show wat the audience wants. Here Indian TV audience seem 2 like only such bakwas. Proof is the Top 10 shows on the TRP charts. I feel like banging my head everytime I find the Bhagyas & YRKKH always at the top.

asmitasb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angels11

The sad irony is while we on the forum r complaining day in & day out, the TRP audience actually like tis kinda weird, OTT stuff. The TRPs ve actually increased 4 this week. The 2 weeks when they showed good episodes with nice Sonakshi scenes actually had lower TRPs.

So hard to blame the show makers/writers. After all they need to earn their bread & show wat the audience wants. Here Indian TV audience seem 2 like only such bakwas. Proof is the Top 10 shows on the TRP charts. I feel like banging my head everytime I find the Bhagyas & YRKKH always at the top.

Yeah, you are right probably. I didn't thought in trp ways. They might have to cater the bigger audience that is these section of people who like this type of ott drama.

One irony is that they show how tv shows work and they are larger than life; they somehow doing the same with their show. And. I feel for Karan, he's such a good actor and probably taken up the project expecting to be distinct.

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Same

I mean it's still just beginning. ....so I'm giving it a chance.

But honestly d only thing that I like about the story is Sonakshi and Rohit's chemistry. Their scenes are the only attraction of the show.

I understand that d show needs drama to go on.....but this is too much. Just two weeks in and der is a hell lot going on. 

And Sonakshi cries a lot !!!!!

I wish they keep to the leads story more .