Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

So let's leave at that unless you are in mood for some more trolling..

I no what your in the mood for

Image result for kangana gif

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kangna should stop giving him any more importance. People dont seem to care about him or his movies and he is already fading ..

That’s not happening . Buchchu dank marna kyo chhodegi, yeh uski fitrat hai. Taking dig, spewing venoms, bashing others are like her roji roti. 

slumgod.. thumbnail

It's ok. She is an outsider and whatever position she is at she has achieved it all on her own talent by giving her own blood n sweat. And I am proud of the fact that she has the guts to take on such a powerful movie mafia. She is one gutsy lady and I will always admire her for that ..

I wonder what happened to this GUTSY lady when she was asked about Salman khan’s “felt like raped woman” statement.

Originally posted by: slumgod..

That’s not happening . Buchchu dank marna kyo chhodegi, yeh uski fitrat hai. Taking dig, spewing venoms, bashing others are like her roji roti. 

Chalo woh toh yeh sab apni roziroti ke liye karti hai par tum yeh sab kis liye karte ho?

Tumhara pet kaise bharta hai yeh sab karne se?😆

I wonder what happened to this GUTSY lady when she was asked about Salman khan’s “felt like raped woman” statement.

Keep wondering and let me know when you find out😆

Chalo, see ya around slumy. Tab tak think of better comebacks..😆

slumgod.. thumbnail

Keep wondering and let me know when you find out😆

I guess her gut meter failed down when she heard about Salman’s name. She must have started to shiver. She realized she can take on KJo but not on Salman. Bottom line is , just as she portrayed herself as feminist (fake) she is portraying herself as gutsy (fake). Worst part is,  I see many gullible people falling for it.

slumgod.. thumbnail

Chalo woh toh yeh sab apni roziroti ke liye karti hai par tum yeh sab kis liye karte ho?

Tumhara pet kaise bharta hai yeh sab karne se?😆

Mere pet Khane secbharta hai. 

She is a public figure . When I see she is wrong , I ll call her out.

slumgod.. thumbnail

Chalo, see ya around slumy. Tab tak think of better comebacks..😆

Running away...hope you come prepared next to me. Maybe , you can take some tips from your fierce role model sisters.

I guess her gut meter failed down when she heard about Salman’s name. She must have started to shiver. She realized she can take on KJo but not on Salman. Bottom line is , just as she portrayed herself as feminist (fake) she is portraying herself as gutsy (fake). Worst part is,  I see many gullible people falling for it.

Lame as always😆