Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Aagin sold media at work, where did she use the word "aunty", she said he loves to gossip as stated by himself and in fact started a show with the same concept.

This is how the media works against her and that's why she called them out. With one snippet from Kapil Sharma's promo, they made this whole negative clip about her saying "kadvi baatein" "kjo aunty" ....

poor

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

Aagin sold media at work, where did she use the word "aunty", she said he loves to gossip as stated by himself and in fact started a show with the same concept.

This is how the media works against her and that's why she called them out. With one snippet from Kapil Sharma's promo, they made this whole negative clip about her saying "kadvi baatein" "kjo aunty" ....

poor

+ 1

------

@TM ..  was the headline created by you or is it the video's headline ? 

Either ways , it was very wrong to do so .. Or , the part of the video where she calls him "aunty" is missing .. Any link to the video/article where she calls him "aunty" ? ..

mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Arre it was the headline of the video and I just copied that... πŸ˜…πŸ˜… 

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

+ 1

------

@TM ..  was the headline created by you or is it the video's headline ? 

Either ways , it was very wrong to do so .. Or , the part of the video where she calls him "aunty" is missing .. Any link to the video/article where she calls him "aunty" ? ..

Kangna should stop giving him any more importance. People dont seem to care about him or his movies and he is already fading ..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

People dont seem to care about him or his movies and he is already fading ..

An her bringing him up proves she even lower in totem pole πŸ€£

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

An her bringing him up proves she even lower in totem pole πŸ€£

It's ok. She is an outsider and whatever position she is at she has achieved it all on her own talent by giving her own blood n sweat. And I am proud of the fact that she has the guts to take on such a powerful movie mafia. She is one gutsy lady and I will always admire her for that ..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She is one gutsy lady and I will always admire her for that ..

Guts ???  She is letting too many guys in her guts πŸ€£

Edited by DragonBoy49 - 4 years ago

Guts ???  She is letting too many guys in her guts πŸ€£

Unless it's a crime she can do whatever the hell she wants with her life, Whats wrong in that?πŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Unless it's a crime she can do whatever the hell she wants with her life, Whats wrong in that?πŸ˜†

She is sleeping here and there and then crying rape. Thats a crime right there. Girl who cried wolf. Can I even call her a girl πŸ˜†

She is sleeping here and there and then crying rape. Thats a crime right there. Girl who cried wolf. Can I even call her a girl πŸ˜†

Girls crying rape maybe a crime in countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan but not in India. We have laws to determine that. And she is faking it, let law take it's own course and punish her. You or I cant decide what's crime and what's not. So let's leave at that unless you are in mood for some more trolling..