Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: manj

I love erica fernandes.

Think this show characterization is terrible , so erica is doing a bad job.

She was superb as sonakshi bose.

All these actors pre, anupam, nivi cannot act in front of ksg. Atleast anu is good in bajrag scenes.

Wish someone like dhristi dhami had the role , but as again even she would have  bad due to the script.

Dr sonakshi bose , Zoya, or geet or khushi had author backed role, they could hold their  own against arnav and asad or dev dikshit.

Ksg was superb today, could see his hurt and insult.

He is called a business  shark and all but never has anyone called him a molester the way prerna is , or cast aspirations on his character .

Am sure we will see more of this, prerna will remove all the anger on bajaj, she will be a doormat in fromt of the basu pativa4 and verbally abuse bajaj.

No actor can deliver upto the mark if writing doesn't do justice to it. 

Drashti is a good actress but she was terrible in Silsila in later parts (after the affair began)  because writers literally didn't know how to write Nandini's complex character in an extra-marital affair as another woman. On the contrary, Mauli was author backed with powerful writing & she managed to shine against big names like DD & Shakti. 

Writing & characterization is of utmost important for a character to shine backed by a good actor. 

Erica was fab as Sonakshi since it was a writer backed role from the beginning to end. But here Prerna has not been written properly. Season 1 Prerna was much better written. Here they seem to be confused about her portrayal. 

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

I think it's too late to change the actress now unless she herself quits. 

Erica is partially good. She is good in normal scenes.  She has good comic timing also. But yes she is terrible in emotional and dramatic scenes.

Can't connect with her at all. U know I hate Anurag the most in this show. Bit still able to connect with him and feel for him just cos of Parth amazing portrayal.

Reg who cld have replaced him, I think Surbhi jyoti, surbhi chandna or even Jennifer winget. They are the best actresses I feel in the younger lot

jennifer winget😱don’t think possible.

But if yes, it would be amazing and a casting coup.

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

erica is good .

The script is bad.

Even actress playing zoya was a newbie then , she did a wonderful job in qh with none other than ksg.

At this rate we will never believe bajaj falling 8n love with this prerna 

I remember surbhi( Zoya) was terrible in the beginning but as the time passes she improve herself. But here I think it’s been more than 200 episodes as far I know but still I feel she is lacking somewhere.

Originally posted by: nishu786

Erica Fernandes looks good but she is terrible actress. This is not even her debut show,yet it’s hard to connect with her act in the show. No matter how much we blame CV’s for her role,but whatever act she do ,whether emotional breakdown or anything else,she simply can’t act. 

My criticism is for her acting only. 

So now I wish to know if you had given the option, whom you guys would prefer for role of Prerna? 

Lol, to be honest, I think her acting okay but I also think she looks okayish. in season 1 Prerna was like very very beautiful. I think someone like shraddha Arya would have been awesome. or Jennifer Winget shes one of the best in the game but she played Sneha in season 1 so maybe it wouldn't have worked. Any of the older (more experienced) actresses could have pulled it off Drishti Dhami, Sarah khan. I don't know who outta the newer lot thou. 

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

No actor can deliver upto the mark if writing doesn't do justice to it. 

Drashti is a good actress but she was terrible in Silsila in later parts (after the affair began)  because writers literally didn't know how to write Nandini's complex character in an extra-marital affair as another woman. On the contrary, Mauli was author backed with powerful writing & she managed to shine against big names like DD & Shakti. 

Writing & characterization is of utmost important for a character to shine backed by a good actor. 

Erica was fab as Sonakshi since it was a writer backed role from the beginning to end. But here Prerna has not been written properly. Season 1 Prerna was much better written. Here they seem to be confused about her portrayal. 

totally agree .author backed strong  role does the magic. Case in point mauli and nandini 

Awesome_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Don’t know who can play prerna better but erica needs to improve her acting😒

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

totally agree .author backed strong  role does the magic. Case in point mauli and nandini 

Here they seem to have focused so much on OTT drama & grandeur that the subtlety is lost somewhere. 

Anu is convincing right now because we know he has been betrayed. Bajaj is fine because he is ruthless, arrogant businessman. 

But Prerna, how exactly is she supposed to be here. They are just jumping with her character from here & there without building her properly. Her reasons to marry Bajaj look unconvincing so literally no one can connect with the pain writers want us to think she is going through. They want us to show that she is suffocating from inside but at the same time they want to show her as this lifeless, broken, stoic soul who is too broken to heal anyone else, they want to show her as this helpless but plot doesn't do justice to her being helpless at all. Writing makes her look immature, rash, over emotional & impulsive instead of someone who has sacrificed for her love. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Well to be completely fair, P1.0 was bakwas at some points too. She was this narcissist, loud, impulsive, many a times illogical, hypocrite and partial. I cannot call her character an author-backed role because believe me, if it were not for Shweta T, the awesome actress that she is, no one would actually buy her drama most of the times 😆. ST was so convincing for this role.

Erica is a fab actress, she has proved it with KRPKAB. But just that, she is not fit for this loud character which needs real conviction on the audience to justify her stupid to stupidest drama. Erica brings a certain sophistication to this role that this character doesnt have in the first place. This is a very raw, wild character and I am not convinced by Erica about that rawness that’s it. 

Again, my thoughts. 😆

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Erica is a good actress, but her persona is not suitable for this role. An EK OTT drama is not the right fit for her so she's doing a bad Job. Idk, there are so many others but they have to look this young also no, can't think of many. Maybe a new face would have done them good. 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Well to be completely fair, P1.0 was bakwas at some points too. She was this narcissist, loud, impulsive, many a times illogical, hypocrite and partial. I cannot call her character an author-backed role because believe me, if it were not for Shweta T, the awesome actress that she is, no one would actually buy her drama most of the times 😆. ST was so convincing for this role.

Erica is a fab actress, she has proved it with KRPKAB. But just that, she is not fit for this loud character which needs real conviction on the audience to justify her stupid to stupidest drama. Erica brings a certain sophistication to this role that this character doesnt have in the first place. This is a very raw, wild character and I am not convinced by Erica about that rawness that’s it. 

Again, my thoughts. 😆

So agree with this! ST owned the character and how! She was a complete package...gorgeous face, good height, big expressive eyes and supremely talented  ❤️